2800EF78-F2A8-426C-8B33-AFF7AE33E8D1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7782 (resized).jpg
20180704_171224 (resized).jpg
DBB6C15F-0E27-48F8-B51B-5EE5D2585D55 (resized).jpeg
C755F9C8-2A57-4CEC-924F-08A9E8A9B19F (resized).jpeg
899AF81E-29EA-4A2E-BD57-DA2A1723DBCB (resized).jpeg
5AB3642F-4F32-40BE-A4D7-0054CEB15907 (resized).jpeg
20191222_190724 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pacmanretro.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#88 7 years ago

Guys sorta beat me to the punch...

I was going to say; everybody, please don't like these...I really need their prices to stay down...till I buy them

Yes, they are different/unique.
Yes, they are fun.
Yes, I own many...but not enough yet

#101 7 years ago
Quoted from RyThom:

I have nothing but love for Gottlieb/Premier games!
I currently own a Big Hurt and a Gladiators (both never leaving) and am about to head out on an 1,100 mile journey to pick up a Robo War! YEAH!

I've heard a couple people now say they like big hurt. Honestly, I'm not much of a baseball fan, but picked up dirty vendor project one like over a year ago.

It looks in good shape, just black in dirt; I've been debating how much money I wanted to put into it, as I got it missing the DMD and driver board

It's not top on my project list, but maybe I should go ahead and start looking for parts afterall. I was on the fence about it, but do want to fix it up.

And, as I've learned about any manufacturer, sometimes you love the art/theme but not the game; sometimes love the game but don't like the theme; sometimes both/neither.

Not knocking big hurt at all! More like thinking I need to give it a good chance. I do like the colors etc of art.

#124 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-DOOD:

YO, if you hate Gottlieb so much, why are you on this page? (To the people hating). This thread is intended to recognize how fun and innovative Gottlieb concepts are. It's a breath of fresh air from the Gottlieb haters crawling all over the pinball world who only play Bally/Williams and nothing else.

I up voted this as hard as I could.

Though, people wont get it...maybe you should start over with 2 threads; Gott haters club + Gott lovers club. Then people can decide which path they choose to follow.

#136 7 years ago

I wasn't complainng that arguing about both sides is wrong to do, at all. I TOTALLY agree (and typically enjoy) arguments supporting both sides of things, etc. You guys are right, that is what a lot of this is about for all (being sincere).

However, in this case, I am trying to show respect to the OP of this thread. This does not sound like a thread created to debate good or bad (there are TONS of those) but more for people to discuss what they specifically like about 80B and SYS3 games.

I mean, guys...even the OP jumped back in and kinda asked people to basically take it somewhere else; stating "This thread is intended to recognize how fun and innovative Gottlieb concepts are..."

Maybe I'm mistaken; if so, my appologies...just how I was viewing it.

#143 7 years ago

OP: may I make a suggestion and simply rename your thread to something like - another Gottlieb hater thread? Lol.

Now you see why Gottlieb fans don't bother discussing so much I guess.

I see this thread going nowhere good, sorry.

Enjoy guys!

#162 7 years ago

Couple years ago I got a Gold Wings. Set it up in basement. While working on it a little, noticed air raid wires cut and thought I wonder why that is (never heard one before)....reconnected wires...didn't take long and I knew why they were cut. Lol.

But, I still leave it on (honestly, I Kidna like it) cuz my friends kids run downstairs wanting to play "that one!" every time they are over! (Yes, sometimes kids are interested in toys and games still to, not just pros and collectors. Lol)...all afternoon, air raid through floor boards! Fun though

Wish I had the topper for it.

#189 7 years ago

Well pinball-dood????!!!!

If all games had cost as not relavent at all, wouldn't you want exactly the same thing as everyone else and take a total shit on people that want different????? Or at least tell them why they are wrong; with their main defense being that they are allowed to??

Huh!!! Why won't you like my games and ONLY mine and ONLY for the reason I say???!!!

Brother

People need to stop their seagull impersonation...

#198 7 years ago

Op - you wont get a happy thread here apparently. I think earlier post was right, best thing would maybe be to join/start thread for a club of these...best you can do here is continue at others level of argue and debate.

I like some pins by just about all and have owned my share of them, but had hoped to discuss premier items here ....

I'm going to go see if there is a thread specific about liking B/W and see if people are happt for me to keep posting about my love for my Victory machine

#214 7 years ago

I absolutely loved this one, I'm a huge horror movie fan. The art is KILLER!

Amazing art! I wish it wasn't so rare a machine! Just for the look alone even.

#218 7 years ago

I remember the first time I played gold wings...when the ball swooped over left to the "rescue" flipper! I thought my ball had already drained, then saw it had swooped over; I thought it was a fluke....didnt realize for a game or 2 that it was supposed to.

The designers of those games had a lot of balls to try such unique lay outs so many times...and those types of things are what makes pinball!

#219 7 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

You should come to the Arcade Expo in southern Cali next month! They have a whole row of G&P's and I think three Spirits!
No Monte Carlo in their collection though. Man I used to see that everywhere when I was a kid, and according to IPDB, there were quite a lot of them made... but I just never see them around nowadays.

3 spirits! That's crazy...I mean considering the rarity, thats awesome!

Cali sounds pretty good right about now for us midwest folks, but honestly shouldn't complain; its in the 40s when it could be like 10 below

#225 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

That's why I love the Genesis glass, I can't stand when people change it out for an alternate. Original is a total classic.

I like the original genesis art. But, is it supposed to be so washed out on the BG? Or is it just common for it to fade a lot?

#227 7 years ago

Oh, and my opinion on the alternate art (and Idk who had designed it, no disrespect) is that I would typically rather have the original.

I think some of the alt ones are really fun, I just like original (even when it isn't the best some times. Lol).

#232 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I post a lot and am not afraid to share my views. I also don't get teary eyed when someone doesn't agree with mine; big deal

My appologies, but I chuckled at myself because I kept thinking there must be a funny in there somewhere about being on both sides of TheLaw; or something...

I mean to be funny, not sound like a smartass...idk, sorry maybe I'm being stupid. Lol, couldn't resist

#233 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

The original is classic, just a little weird. Supposed to be mimicking the band, right?

I had assumed something to do with the band for a long time, but never got it...someone told me it had no relation though, so idk.

#237 7 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

sheesh this guy likes stroking his ego

I determined the only way to move on with what this thread is for and not stress is to keep talking about the appropriate topic and ignore any oddball posts like earlier ones...I just hope it keeps going and that people just joining in can get past the pages of muck first...

#238 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

It's funny how

Sorry...finally had to chime in. Sometimes I agree and disagree with Whysnow, but here, he couldn't be more right.
We all get critical and have opinions on here, but it's always the same two or three assclowns that troll and ruin every single thread with negative comments, and cloud the thread with a bunch of BS posts. Worse - they do it in a condescending and disrespectful manner because THEY THINK THEY KNOW EVERYTHING. An OP can make whatever rules he wants - it's his thread. Just because you chime in and muddy the waters with your negative "I know it all" mentality doesn't mean shit. Levi and TheLaw always have something to say about everything, and I've just learned to ignore most of it. Unfortunately, that gets hard when they are posting every other friggin comment. The sad thing is that they are both intelligent, obviously know the hobby very well and have a boatload of knowledge.
I literally saw this thread sitting there, and as I clicked and started reading, I thought this is great and pretty cool. Something different to talk about. Talking about some games that even though not the best "designs" or artwork, don't get much appreciation and I've owned a few of them. But then I start seeing the assclowns chiming in...and right away wanted to click out, or even worse, drain the thread. I am just starting to accept that some people on here having nothing better to do, or must have some miserable life that they need to constantly rain on everyone else's parade. I guess somebody had to take Kaneda's place.
To the OP, great start of a thread, and I wish the trolls could stay out of at least one thread for once and let us actually enjoy the hobby. I have enough stressors in my life, and pinball and pin forums is not supposed to be one of them. Like others have said repeatedly, I love everything pinball. I don't care if you like Bally, Williams, Gottlieb, Premier, Unidesa, Playmatic, Game Plan, Zaccaria, Wico or friggin Zizzle. (well, maybe not Zizzle). Each game IMO has something unique and intriguing.
I have some of everything in my collection, and like it that way. I'm actually in the process of parting with this because of space, and having second thoughts because it's such a nice freakin example of the game.

Nice pin! Of course, if your leaning towards keeping your bonebusters, this is probably a good group of guys to convince you too kepp it. Lol.

Never got to play that one a lot, but always liked it!

#246 7 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Alright so which alt are we talking about here?
I'm a fan of this one: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alt-translite-genesis#post-1624714, but there are a ton in that thread...
And yeah, some aren't that good. A few are just too out of style from the original game

I do like the purple color on the metropolis one a lot, just prefer original...maybe original with a little purple backing instead of fade look? Lol

I thought I remembered a little different metropolis one somewhere online before too, but maybe not

#250 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Is this the one you were thinking of?

Your right on! Pretty sure that was it. I remembered purple and gold coloring...ok, ok....I really do like that one and admit I would not knock it on a machine...I would have to use excuse of like -ohh, my original was trashed; or something

#259 7 years ago
Quoted from codered9394:

I own 2, a Hot Shots and a Gold Wings. I really enjoy them a lot. Both games have very unique layouts and are very fast playing machines. These are the only 2 machines that I never have to touch, there bullet proof. I don't see why they get hated on so much.

I've been playing my Victory for about 23 years and, with exception of bulbs rubbers etc, the only thing I ever replaced was 1 lamp transistor, remote battery pack, and flipper coils. And even those weren't items that caused my game to go down... definitely pretty solid game.

#291 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Have a tricked out Freddy with LEDs and stuff that I bought from a friend. Love the game - rules are wacky like many Premiers but I love it and at the moment it's my only system 3 - I had virtually all of them at one time or another. Love my Freddy, miss my Stargate and Waterworld and Big Hurt and all.

As with most Sys3 games, I heard a lot of blah about Freddy...I always wanted one for the theme alone. Finally bought mine (through another pinsider) almost 2 years ago, and I am not tired of it at all. Theme is bad ass, and it is quite a bit more fun than a lot of people give it credit for.

I suck at that left claw to right captive ball shot still though........lol

#301 7 years ago

Would ya check out that "Automatic percentaging"!

#344 7 years ago
Quoted from RyThom:

Oh boy, I sure do! There are some weeks where all I play is Big Hurt. I don't care about baseball in the slightest, but that game has the juice!!
I love trying for the skill shot every ball, love shooting for home runs, and the orbits are as fast and repeatable as any. The gameplay is as deep as you want it to be. Feeling on top of your game? Go for combos and repeated left orbits. Just want to bat a ball around? Go for runs and shots down the middle. As o-din says, it's an "end of the night" game.
Not to get back on comparing Gottlieb's to Williams/Bally games, but I used to have both a World Cup Soccer 94 and a Big Hurt. One of them is still here.

Lol, like I mentioned earlier, im not really a baseball guy...glad to hear someone else isn't either but still has interest in big hurt

#346 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Nice. Never played abounty hunter. Looks fun

Ditto on the never got to play one. Looks cool. Is that a system 80B?

#390 7 years ago

Going back to the fun of generic/knock off themes; I like to put other collectables by my machines. For instance, I have an LP of Top Gun soundtrack by my Gold Wings...and a Miami Vice LP by my Hollywood Heat.

#427 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

ALL of my thumbs are up baby (I long ago disabled seeing or leaving thumbs down)! As far as I can tell everybody loves me. And everybody else.

Pathetic....go away please.

#428 7 years ago

So, how many premier pins had the offset main flippers like gold wings? Sometimes they really screw with me; other times, I love it!

#433 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

mods, if we move this to a club section does that allow the ban hammer to come out for the trolls?
I am enjoying the discussion on games I enjoy and get tired of the troll posts. Try to just ignore them but they seem to be insatiable lately.

Ya, I am unfortunately to the point where I may just start draining threads because I come on here to enjoy an intrest...I can't take other people's b.s. adding stress just because they need attention.

Not the first time I've stopped reading a thread because useless people got involved...sad.

#434 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Pathetic. Go away please.

Mods, how is it allowed for someone to continue to ruin peoples threads?...and on top of that, this individual is intentionally taunting people for more attention by making fun of thier posts or by upvoting every time he is complained about.

#435 7 years ago

Has anybody here ever played night moves? I almost bought one (twice) for the hell of it, but seemed like it may get old fast...haven't played it myself to actually say that though.

#438 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

it is EPICly amazing! My favorite of the 1 player cocktails! I owned a Caribbean Cruise also, but NM is way better. Good game play and more great tunes!

I will admit I did like the music. Lol

#458 7 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Correct. I swap out a Gottlieb/Premier from my collection for another from some one elses. Its pretty sweet.
Had WW for a while, then SG, now BW. I hope to swap BW for a gold wings when its done being restored.

That's cool...myself, I get too attached and can't seen to let my pins out of my grasp once they have made it into my home lineup. Lol

#459 7 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

Why do you need validation so much? Great, they're vastly inferior to B/W and WMS. All statistics back you up. That's great dude. What kind of merit award would you like pinned to your sash?

I enjoy Bozo Buttons myself!

#462 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I no longer own any Premier games, but the ones I had were solid as a rock. With less malfunctions than any other 90s era games I've owned.
Big Hurt had more stuff on the playfield than most modern games.
Gladiators was fast and furious.
And Barb Wire was just plain fun.
All that being said is they were all too easy and all lacked in depth with Big Hurt probably being the best of the bunch. Stargate bores me to death.

Your like at least 4th or 5th to mention specifically liking Big Hurt on here. You guys have definitely convinced me to start hunting for the dmd and driver board I need in order to start repair on my project. Thanks

#470 7 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Generally you're quick to anger when someone questions your worldview, the above is a perfect example. I only mention you personally because you made it personal.
I don't need validation, I need to be convinced to change my opinion on these games. I'm interested in the topic, and I'm interested in the back and forth, rather than being told to "go elsewhere if I disagree".
The so-called "trolls" can stir up some interesting discussions, certainly more than a lovefest generally does. That's why I spoke up in defence of open dialog.
So, how about them Premiers.

More like your and others lack of respect for the OP...Im getting tired of people who HAVE to have everything as a debate....

Your right, can't people debate and argue their side? Sure! Absolutely!!!!

Now, can ANYONE let someone who doesn't want to do that have their own stress free thread?????

If it's a "circlejerk" then it is....so the F@&@ what! Lots of threads out there for haters, debaters, bashers, etc....people who want to do that belong there; Please and thank you...

Now then, anybody else have on topic discussion to present?

#488 7 years ago

I havent gotten to play busters much...I always liked it, just wish I could spend a little more time on it....

What have BB been going for lately? Average condition, nothin special done I mean. Or do they not come up that often?

#490 7 years ago

I sincerely hope you find one. Sucks to be totally missing! The one on my machine has a nasty crack in it.

#502 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Yup, that's the Tournament mode switch that has freeplay as an option. But when in standard settings there doesn't seem to be free play available. The problem is you can't "Fine Tune" the game adjustments (lots more options) in Tournament mode.

If I recall, that was the same problem I found ob my Freddy....freeplay in tournament mode only.

I actually was fine with coin (I like putting coins in my home machines), but have no experience with the giant electronic coin mech in my machine. It seems like it does nothing at all. My machine is french and I have some francs to put thru it, but it doesn't work.

Anybody have any advice on these?? Thanks

#506 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

There are coin settings in the adjustments to set the country and coin type. Maybe that needs to be set?

I thought I went thru all that, but I will check it out. Thank you.

If I remember right, no matter how many times I drop coins, nothing happens. Are these giant electronic coin mechs standard for all sys3 games?

Also, top right of inside coin door pic, you can see the tournament mode switch (just in case someone didn't know where it was, but I'm sure you all do).

Thanks

KIMG1705 (resized).jpgKIMG1705 (resized).jpg

KIMG1708 (resized).jpgKIMG1708 (resized).jpg

#508 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I've only owned two Sys 3 games and neither had that coin mech. I'm am not familiar enough with mechs to know what to do with that.

That's what I wondered. I dont think my big hurt has anything other than 2 standard quarter mechs.

This has this one big electronic one that takes 3 different coins...kind of reminds me of a digital version of the old jukebox mechs.

I can take better pics if anyone needs them or can help. This is the only one of these I've come across.

#510 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

pretty sure that is a foriegn coin mech. I think they still use those in UK?

Interesting, I'll have to try to do more digging...sure would have been nice to have tech info on that setup..

Are everyone's sys3 mechs here standard mechanical or are they electronic? Like opto mechs.

Sorry, I'll try to get back on topic, I just thought this seemed like best place to ask what others were like.

Thanks guys.

#512 7 years ago

Thanks PoMC!!

#517 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

This thread shows and explains exactly what coin mech you have along with a link to the manual and other good info.
https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=289993

Downloaded manual and started to read...I realize I'm from the midwest, but certainly this was a typo...lmao

Check out their new line from CORN controls

20170216_103911 (resized).jpg20170216_103911 (resized).jpg

#523 7 years ago

Nice key chain! You a fan of the movies too?

Heck ya! I think it's really cool that the pin has features/references from several of the movies (well, the ones that were out then).

I'll admit, around Halloween they were doing a Nightmare marathon on tv. My tv was on from A.M. thru whole eve; and when I heard a line or saw a scene that the pin tied into, I got bounce off the walls excited. Lol

#535 7 years ago

Highly addicting pins right here

Nice selection of em! Cool.

#554 7 years ago

I would love to see a color DMD for Freddy! Extremely realistic graphics taken straight from the movies! I recall a few scenes from 1991's Freddy's Dead
On there! I love that movie haha

"Your dead Krueger!" Well, can't remember which movie that's from...that one I thought?

#558 7 years ago

Always loved the attract mode on Freddy's pinball with the beautiful and blinding strobe show and the DMD says "Freddy is watching you" haha

Such family friendly call outs. Lol.
Like,when yoy push flipper button in passing and he yells out "I'll break your fingers next time!"....

So awesome that they got Robert Englund to do the call outs for the pin!

#561 7 years ago

Hahah I didn't know that! What do you mean by passing? Haha I wanna try this next time I fix pins Saturday at the bar near me! That's so awesome hahah

I just meant how a number of pins (all different manufacturers) do something when you press the flippers button with no credits...

I have a habit of always doin it when I walk by a pin

One of freddys call outs is that above.

#562 7 years ago

By the way, first time working my part time job fixing pins at a wonderful place called RecBar and people played Haunted House, Freddy, and Tomcat non stop! The Gottliebs were getting some love

That's awesome that you get to work on games on location...
I kinda miss my younger (under paid) days of moving, repairing, and collecting for local operator when I was like 16!

Collecting meaning doing "collections" of money....not the collecting I do now. Lol

#564 7 years ago

Pic of my freddy head for the hell of it....coffee tea on me!!!

KIMG1740 (resized).jpgKIMG1740 (resized).jpg

#566 7 years ago

AWESOME! Really cool topper I see another premier game next to it, is that Victory ?

Ya! Thats my Victory!

First coin op machine I ever owned!

The "crown" on freddy was a funny from work...somebody (I pretty sure I know who) at my work made it out of heavy aluminum sheet and left it in my office...then the special sticker....then the "when lit" got added, then the tassel (idk why)...after a VP of the company caught me wearing it while sending work emails and laughing, I decided to bring it home... seemed to fit freddys head nicely

Idk...lol...

#590 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'm wondering if anybody knows how much cheaper the Street Line games were upon release than what Williams was producing. Gottlieb made a big deal out of the "reduced price" on their flyers.

Who made what, what was better, etc aside, I had actually been curious about various costing differences of the time as well.

Anybody have any real numbers?

#602 7 years ago
Quoted from DennisK:

I've been considering trying to acquire something newer players might understand and enjoy, and saw some discussions of the street level pins. Slugger looked like (to me) the best of the set in terms of layout, but wasn't sure if any really shined on rules. Thanks for the assessment, it is helpful!

I don't have an opinion to offer on that particular title, but of course, the best answer is to find one and play for yourself before jumping to any conclusions one way or the other.

And not starting anything with Levi (to each his own) but he doesn't exactly have a love for these pins so he may not be too fond of even the best one just based off of that....

Just saying, if you are on the fence, I suggest finding a few different opinions and, most importantly, forming your own because in the end, only your feelings on any title matter....it's your purchase and your entertainment

Sincerely, not disrespecting anybody, just saying it's best to judge for yourself whenever possible.

#613 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

"I don't have an opinion on this, but ignore Levi's. Also, you were wrong to ask anybody's opinion because you should always judge for yourself."
Great post dude. Very helpful to the guy asking people who actually have some experience with Silver Slugger for their opinion.
I seriously don't get it man. You really have a problem with my answer to the guy's question? Why? Anything short of "Silver Slugger is the best game ever" wouldn't cut it for you?

Because my opinion was that he should not make decisions solely based on only one other person's opinion....and that your opinion may be slightly biased away from it regardless if it is good or not since you clearly don't like these machines...

I felt my comments were at least just as valid as yours...I even added that I wasn't starting with you.

Btw, this is the second time you flat out lied about not being on this thread/leaving it alone. Don't say that if it isn't true please...you keep disappointing many people on here by coming back...there is my opinion.

#616 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Your comments were not valid. You have no opinion on Silver Slugger, so why chime in just to bitch about me? And you keep complaining about my "biased" opinion. You didn't even READ my opinion, which was in many ways complimentary. Clearly, you are the one with the agenda, and it makes you look bad. The guy who asked about it appreciated the opinion I offered, so why is it so important to you to discredit it? I offered an honest, well-informed opinion on a game I've owned and played - if you feel it's a violation of the rules, trolling, or abuse in any form please report it to the mods and let them sort it out rather than continue your endless campaign of harassment against me.
I also don't understand when people respond to opinion questions with "Play the game and decide for yourself!"
I mean, that's all well and good, but not everybody has access to every game, especially Premier stuff which you don't see as often. And, if someone is asking for an opinion, they want opinions, they don't want to be told that they shouldn't be asking for opinions. Seems pretty simple to me.

My apologies, your right. If someone takes the time to read all your posts on here, you sound like a very sane, sincere, easy going, intelligent, friendly, helpful, non biased person.

I said I wasn't starting anything. I really meant it. Yes, I did read your opinion. It had pros and cons listed....and I clearly stated your opinion may inherently lean towards the negative side since it is a gottlieb game of that era and you have made it more than clear that you think they all suck.

Who is harassing who here?!! I had a relaxing cup of coffee and enjoyed some fresh air for my morning fix, then come on here to see that your morning fix is to get as much attention as possible and further instigate?

Ya...your right, I must be the one offering bad opinions/advice...

Get over yourself please....I can't believe you even still have an account on here.

Oh, forgot...to answer the why chime in...it wasn't to bitch about you...I said it wasn't about you....I sincerely felt mentioning to try to find one to play (at least play before you buy)was worth stating (and people agreed). And yes, the attitude of many people is to buy what others say they like...I don't know about the rest of this thread, but I prefer to buy what I like. Not what others say I should like thats all I meant.

#624 7 years ago

Does anybody have any input on this upper diverter on my fredy? behind freddy head. I'm trying to find a p/n for it...I figured I better figure that part out at least before trying PBR.
Mine appears to have broke and been welded, but I don't think it diverts the ball correctly at the new length/angle.

KIMG0354 (resized).jpgKIMG0354 (resized).jpg

#626 7 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

I bought one from Steve about a year and a half ago I'll check my old invoices when I get home if nobody chimes in before then

Awesome!! I would really appreciate that. In the pic you can see the angle of mine...I dont think thats right and it causes balls to get stuck up there when diverter is closed and you shoot left side shot...

#628 7 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

Well the time frame was a little off I got it in Oct of 2013 but part number is GTB-31000+ its called ball gate + shaft 3-3/4"assy only cost $12.01 or $10.81 with the discount

Man, thank you very much...that has been driving me nuts on my game!!

#630 7 years ago

» YouTube video So 80's and cheesy it hurts hahah, man

The hottest action in pinball!

#650 7 years ago

ebay.com link » Gottlieb Car Hop Pinball

Sadly, I don't think I have ever played car hop....would love to try it of course

#652 7 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

It's at Pinball Hall of Fame, if you ever make it 'round these parts...

Damn cornelius....never got there either....I always tell people thats my only reason I want to go to vegas! Lol.

I have a friend that lived in L.A. for a couple years....wish would have gone out that way then...I'm not exactly a flyer unfortunately....

2 months later
#739 6 years ago

Freddy for the win!

2 weeks later
#766 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

There's a standup target on the left side right under the glove. You'll see an insert that says glove flipper. When the insert lights up you hit the target. Another light will come on indicating the glove flipper is active. Then you have to shoot ball into the VUK and use left flipper button. Hit ball as it's coming out of VUK.

To add to Mojo's info, it works like the claw save in that you can activate with flipper several times within a couple seconds (not sure on max number of times/seconds).

I believe the tough shot you are going for at that point is to make glove flipper on left hit captive ball at top right (right of boiler). Hard to do (at least for me).

#767 6 years ago
Quoted from pacmanretro:

To add to Mojo's info, it works like the claw save in that you can activate with flipper several times within a couple seconds (not sure on max number of times/seconds).
I believe the tough shot you are going for at that point is to make glove flipper on left hit captive ball at top right (right of boiler). Hard to do (at least for me).

Slight amendment in that left flipper button activates glove while claw save is only activated by separate button under right flipper button.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pacmanretro.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-here-likes-premiergottlieb?tu=pacmanretro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.