2800EF78-F2A8-426C-8B33-AFF7AE33E8D1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7782 (resized).jpg
20180704_171224 (resized).jpg
DBB6C15F-0E27-48F8-B51B-5EE5D2585D55 (resized).jpeg
C755F9C8-2A57-4CEC-924F-08A9E8A9B19F (resized).jpeg
899AF81E-29EA-4A2E-BD57-DA2A1723DBCB (resized).jpeg
5AB3642F-4F32-40BE-A4D7-0054CEB15907 (resized).jpeg
20191222_190724 (resized).jpg
There are 880 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 18.
#751 6 years ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

I love me some 80b Gottlieb. I have a Raven that has not been loved through the years (big surprise). Mine had a cracked Genesis speaker grill on it so I created this. I have the art printed now I'm just waiting on the plexi.

Very cool.

#752 6 years ago

My slings are weak on Wipe Out and I want to replace the switches. I have a new set of leaf switches for DE/Stern/Sega, but can they be used on a Gottlieb?

#753 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

My slings are weak on Wipe Out and I want to replace the switches. I have a new set of leaf switches for DE/Stern/Sega, but can they be used on a Gottlieb?

Replacing the switches won't do anything, they don't carry current on system 3 afaik. Replace your links and sleeves, gap the switches close.

#754 6 years ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

so I created this. I have the art printed now I'm just waiting on the plexi.

Looks nice. Is that a layered PSD file that the colrs can be changed on?

Are you having someone laser cut the plastic grill?

#755 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

Looks nice. Is that a layered PSD file that the colrs can be changed on?
Are you having someone laser cut the plastic grill?

Yes, it is layered and I can make any color. What game are you looking for? I have a friend who can laser cut the plexi.

#756 6 years ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Yes, it is layered and I can make any color. What game are you looking for? I have a friend who can laser cut the plexi.

I'm good for now, but I will keep this in mind if I have need. It does look great!

#757 6 years ago
Quoted from zimjoe:

I'm good for now, but I will keep this in mind if I have need. It does look great!

Thanks, Ill post the finished project when I get it completed.

#758 6 years ago
Quoted from gjm:

Anyone possibly contemplating selling a "Monte Carlo"?

Ive got a project Im selling....

#759 6 years ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

I'd like to see this too.
Do you know what it'll be printed on? My original Raven translite disintegrated so I patched one together & printed it at work on bond since I don't know what the printing process is. Looks okay, but depending what yours looks like on the machine, I may be interested in it.

Translite (resized).jpgTranslite (resized).jpg

#760 6 years ago
Quoted from Topher5000:

Do you know what it'll be printed on?

The ones I ordered in the past have been printed on a semi opaque plastic film used for backlit posters. I'm interested in seeing what stpcore does with his process. Sounds like his color process will give nice contrast when backlit. I know people were super happy with the results when he printed the SF2 translites.

Quoted from Topher5000:

My original Raven translite disintegrated so I patched one together & printed it at work

She looks tough. It certainly keeps with the intention of the original backglass. All she needs now is that power mullet from the original

#761 6 years ago

I had this one on my old Raven....I didn't stare at the playfield much after I put it in though.

#762 6 years ago

I'm looking for a TX-Sector, someone please help me out.

I'd rather find one in the states, there's one possibly in Europe, but the cost to ship and re-import will cost big bucks

#763 6 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

I'm looking for a TX-Sector, someone please help me out.
I'd rather find one in the states, there's one possibly in Europe, but the cost to ship and re-import will cost big bucks

That is an AMAZING pin

#764 6 years ago

In regards to Freddy, how do you activate the left flipper glove? I could never figure it out!

#765 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-DOOD:

In regards to Freddy, how do you activate the left flipper glove? I could never figure it out!

There's a standup target on the left side right under the glove. You'll see an insert that says glove flipper. When the insert lights up you hit the target. Another light will come on indicating the glove flipper is active. Then you have to shoot ball into the VUK and use left flipper button. Hit ball as it's coming out of VUK.

#766 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

There's a standup target on the left side right under the glove. You'll see an insert that says glove flipper. When the insert lights up you hit the target. Another light will come on indicating the glove flipper is active. Then you have to shoot ball into the VUK and use left flipper button. Hit ball as it's coming out of VUK.

To add to Mojo's info, it works like the claw save in that you can activate with flipper several times within a couple seconds (not sure on max number of times/seconds).

I believe the tough shot you are going for at that point is to make glove flipper on left hit captive ball at top right (right of boiler). Hard to do (at least for me).

#767 6 years ago
Quoted from pacmanretro:

To add to Mojo's info, it works like the claw save in that you can activate with flipper several times within a couple seconds (not sure on max number of times/seconds).
I believe the tough shot you are going for at that point is to make glove flipper on left hit captive ball at top right (right of boiler). Hard to do (at least for me).

Slight amendment in that left flipper button activates glove while claw save is only activated by separate button under right flipper button.

#768 6 years ago

That is an AMAZING pin

Shhhhhhhh! Don't tell everybody! I'm having a hard enough time finding one as it is! Lol!

#769 6 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Shhhhhhhh! Don't tell everybody! I'm having a hard enough time finding one as it is! Lol!

There's been a few of them popping up lately, I'll keep my eyes peeled for you. I think there were two of them at Pinfest.

#770 6 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Hahah!! I had to!

#771 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Very cool! Thanks!

#772 6 years ago
Quoted from pacmanretro:

Very cool! I'll try it !

#773 6 years ago

Here's a video of my Night Moves cocktail pin I just put online for all you Premier/Gottlieb afficionados.

It's the last original System 80B-design that Premier ever built. They built it on contract for International Concepts, so it doesn't carry the Premier/Gottlieb branding. There's quite an interesting -but sad- story behind the game, of which Todd Tuckey speaks in his Youtube videos on the game.

It might not be a Premier/Gottlieb by name, but it's definitely one in every other aspect. Enjoy!

#774 6 years ago
Quoted from Jappie:

» YouTube video
Here's a video of my Night Moves cocktail pin I just put online for all you Premier/Gottlieb afficionados.
It's the last original System 80B-design that Premier ever built. They built it on contract for International Concepts, so it doesn't carry the Premier/Gottlieb branding. There's quite an interesting -but sad- story behind the game, of which Todd Tuckey speaks in his Youtube videos on the game.
It might not be a Premier/Gottlieb by name, but it's definitely one in every other aspect. Enjoy!

Amazing! Thanks for sharing with the club, man!

2 weeks later
#775 6 years ago

There is a Gottlieb Hot Shots for sale on Facebook Pinball Machines for Sale group for $650 in Richardson (Dallas) TX. It looks like it is in good condition and a really good price. I thought that someone on this group might be interested.

John

#776 6 years ago

Wanted: Nice 100 percent working Title Fight on West Coast, ideally CA. Have a nice Medusa plus/ minus cash to trade or we do an all Cash deal. Thanks!

ron

#777 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

There is a Gottlieb Hot Shots for sale on Facebook Pinball Machines for Sale group for $650 in Richardson (Dallas) TX. It looks like it is in good condition and a really good price. I thought that someone on this group might be interested.
John

Ahh, a little far from me but otherwise I would have definitely hopped on that! I have never seen a Hot Shots in person! Yes I love the translite, it's CLASSIC! Thanks for sharing!

#778 6 years ago

Anyone here know the rules of Devil's Dare??

#779 6 years ago

Ahh, a little far from me but otherwise I would have definitely hopped on that! I have never seen a Hot Shots in person! Yes I love the translite, it's CLASSIC! Thanks for sharing!

You can always email Navl for a freight quote. Probably $300-350.

#780 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

You can always email Navl for a freight quote. Probably $300-350.

Right on! I'll see about that! I need to make room upstairs

#781 6 years ago

Anyone here know the rules of Devil's Dare??

I do...I've had two of them, and looking to get another.

#782 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I do...I've had two of them, and looking to get another.

Niceeee, what's the objective?? I need to look it up hahah

#783 6 years ago

UPDATE: The Tee'd Off where I work gets played non-stop one of our most popular games and never breaks down!

#784 6 years ago

Only one, seems like a fine title.

DSCN7906 (resized).JPGDSCN7906 (resized).JPG

#785 6 years ago

Really to knock down the drops and then collect the bonus by going through the center pit. Actually, the cool thing about this game is there are tons of ways to collect the bonus once it's accumulated, including stand up targets and rollovers. Once you get the left drop bank down, you try to lock the ball for two ball multiball or just shoot up to the left KO. You can go for 3 ball multiball by shooting another ball into the captive pit above the left KO.

Cool feature on DD...multiball is timed with its own display (bottom right), and shows the bonus collected. The lower left display also shows the bonus you accumulate as you go, so you can decide when to cash in and collect it via stand ups or rollovers.

For a fairly simple solid state, very fun to play and one of the best backglasses IMO. Then again I am into morbid horror pins.

After describing the rule set, now I really miss mine. Just got rid of it last September. Still had pics on my phone, which is making it more painful. LOL.

IMG_5500 (resized).JPGIMG_5500 (resized).JPG
IMG_5613 (resized).JPGIMG_5613 (resized).JPG
IMG_5501 (resized).JPGIMG_5501 (resized).JPG
IMG_5318 (resized).JPGIMG_5318 (resized).JPG

#786 6 years ago

Is anyone interested in a Spirit? I've decided to let mine go, it's currently in storage. I'm going through it this week. I have more pictures for interested parties, PM for details.
Thanks for looking.
Lmjdad

IMG_0617 (resized).JPGIMG_0617 (resized).JPG

#787 6 years ago

PM sent

#788 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Really to knock down the drops and then collect the bonus by going through the center pit. Actually, the cool thing about this game is there are tons of ways to collect the bonus once it's accumulated, including stand up targets and rollovers. Once you get the left drop bank down, you try to lock the ball for two ball multiball or just shoot up to the left KO. You can go for 3 ball multiball by shooting another ball into the captive pit above the left KO.
Cool feature on DD...multiball is timed with its own display (bottom right), and shows the bonus collected. The lower left display also shows the bonus you accumulate as you go, so you can decide when to cash in and collect it via stand ups or rollovers.
For a fairly simple solid state, very fun to play and one of the best backglasses IMO. Then again I am into morbid horror pins.
After describing the rule set, now I really miss mine. Just got rid of it last September. Still had pics on my phone, which is making it more painful. LOL.

I'm a huge horror fan too hahahah. What a shame!! What a stunning and badass pin, so metal hahah

#789 6 years ago
Quoted from Lmjdad:

Is anyone interested in a Spirit? I've decided to let mine go, it's currently in storage. I'm going through it this week. I have more pictures for interested parties, PM for details.
Thanks for looking.
Lmjdad

WHOAAA

1 month later
#791 6 years ago

Adding a Big Hurt today and once it's shopped it will sit next to Wipeout in the lineup and replace WCS94 which I'll be listing for sale next week.

1 week later
#792 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Adding a Big Hurt today and once it's shopped it will sit next to Wipeout in the lineup and replace WCS94 which I'll be listing for sale next week.

LUCKY! Great games you have!

#794 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Great pick up...fun game.

#795 6 years ago

I REALLY need to play Diamond Lady, hahah it looks fun and weird

#796 6 years ago

One is Gottlieb but they are both cheese. Or double cheese if you will. Id like to add some more Premier machines to my cheese line up.

pi (resized).jpgpi (resized).jpg

#797 6 years ago

I have a very nice Gottlieb/Premier Tee'd Off up for sale in the market place if anyone's interested

20170718_143604 (resized).jpg20170718_143604 (resized).jpg

#798 6 years ago

Surf n Safari in so cal, near anaheim Ca.
Super clean, fully operational. Tight, solid playing, error free machine.
$2700, comes with new yellow ramp, and populated spare. Dont need them, but it comes with, small shoebox of new parts. Custom cliffy just made for me , saucer kickout. Operations manual. Plug and play.
Game has been to Pagg once, no problems at all during show, over 500 plays. Also been in few tournys its so solid and moves easy. Custom Led work, not throughout, but nice accents. Cheezy TIKI topper and palm trees included. Shopped and some tutans added. Sling plastic new, plus spare, spare ramp lit entrance, brand new also included.
PM IF INTERESTED. Can and will pallett for shipping if needed.
Advertising here First.
Thanks Eric

#799 6 years ago
Quoted from GLSP3022:

I have a very nice Gottlieb/Premier Tee'd Off up for sale in the market place if anyone's interested

Did have... found it archived, looks very nice for $1600, way above average game for average price!

#800 6 years ago

Big girls need lovin' too!,

Circus (resized).pngCircus (resized).png

Star Race (resized).pngStar Race (resized).png

pin2 (resized).pngpin2 (resized).png

pins1 (resized).pngpins1 (resized).png

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TENNESSEE
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 880 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-here-likes-premiergottlieb/page/16?hl=pb456 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.