Stop_Posting_!!!.jpg
dead-horse-fast2.gif
Stop_Posting_!!!.jpg
TAF_013.JPG
TAF_008.JPG
TAF_014.JPG
TAF_006.JPG
TAF_010.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 12 years ago

Not me.

TAF is the most overrated pin out there bar none. But that's just my opinion. YMMV.

#24 12 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I don't think TAF is overrated at all. I think most people respect the game for what it did. Most non pinheads I know know about TAF pinball. I think most players consider it an okay game but all in all I don't think people rave about the game other than saying it is a fun pin.

Could you have contradicted yourself more?

#36 12 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

RobT said:TaylorVA said:I don't think TAF is overrated at all. I think most people respect the game for what it did. Most non pinheads I know know about TAF pinball. I think most players consider it an okay game but all in all I don't think people rave about the game other than saying it is a fun pin.
How did I contradict myself?

You say it isn't overrated at all, then you proceed to say players consider it an "ok" game, but don't rave about it other than saying its fun.

Considering that it is rated the 6th best pin ever made here at Pinside, saying it "isn't overrated at all" and then saying players considering it "an ok" game seems contradictory to me.

#37 12 years ago

Black Rose, looks like you have some work ahead of you.

Do some magic to this one! Looking forward to seeing the improvements.

#68 12 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

RobT said:TaylorVA said:RobT said:TaylorVA said:I don't think TAF is overrated at all. I think most people respect the game for what it did. Most non pinheads I know know about TAF pinball. I think most players consider it an okay game but all in all I don't think people rave about the game other than saying it is a fun pin.
How did I contradict myself?
You say it isn't overrated at all, then you proceed to say players consider it an "ok" game, but don't rave about it other than saying its fun.
Considering that it is rated the 6th best pin ever made here at Pinside, saying it "isn't overrated at all" and then saying players considering it "an ok" game seems contradictory to me.
I don't know the ratings here or give much credence to them. I am just talking about what I have heard from people. There is very little chatter ever about TAf being a great game. I think it is a game that a lot of people cut their teeth on so it is respected. I do think it is a very fun game.
As a player I think it is an ok game, pretty easy and straight forward. Heard this from others, still not sure what is contradictory.
Don't make me go all kwikimart on you.

HAHAHA! Your last sentence gave me a real good chuckle!

I actually don't disagree with what you are saying, but here is where the disconnect is: you say you don't know what it is rated here (at Pinside), but that was the exact context that I was using.

So having said everything that you have, in the end, would you agree that it is "overrated" *here* since it is considered the 6th best pin ever made?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-here-is-wanting-to-buy-a-taf?tu=robt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.