(Topic ID: 57518)

Who has the most well rounded collection...

By davewtf

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 127 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by blownfuse
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-19.jpg
c7de83a226e0e2d0_large.larger.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider balbers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#91 10 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

4MBC - I wanted an EM, and really like those games with zipper flippers AND multi-ball. I love that it has a skill shot, and some really great art.

Space Shuttle - For history's sake, quite an important game. Not a whole lot in terms of unique gameplay in my collection, though.

PinBot - Such a classic! I think it plays unlike most other games. Firing the ball into the chest area gives it a very random element. It's a great, all-encompassing theme. The lightshow is my favorite of any machine. It's very brutal in terms of ball times. Hungry outlanes make nudging a necessity.

WCS - I think this one is an interesting shooter. Really simple rules keep this fun for a lot of guests. I like the stryker shot, since it's the longest shot in my collection. A reachable wizard mode, and a good choice for competitions.

Heck, I'd be more than happy with any one (or all!) of these. Love your collection!

#95 10 years ago
Quoted from fiberdude120:

everybody on pin side has the best collection.you didn't know that?

Even if you only have one? Blackout is a great pin, I don't think it gets enough love as compared to the other early solid states.

#99 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

And anybody with 60+ machines needs to divide everything by three to compare diversity to mine.

I think you have one of, if not the best collections known to man. How's your Joker Poker holding up; did you finally get it moved into the regular game room?

#111 10 years ago
Quoted from tankpinball:

The most well rounded collection I have is NOTHING!!

Everyone starts from nothing. Only a few short weeks ago, I was in your same predicament. At least you're here. Ownership is not a requirement to be a fan of pinball, although, it does help!

#113 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

That was me one year ago.

Well done, Sir. Well done!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Riverside, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider balbers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-has-the-most-well-rounded-collection?tu=balbers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.