Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by bigehrl
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Resized_20180108_223649.jpg
    2011-07-28 18.45.43 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3926 (resized).JPG
    Route Keys (resized).jpg
    Keys.png
    IMG_2172 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3920 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcbPalisade.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Just a word of caution--I wouldn't recommend posting photos of keys online. You can easily duplicate a key from a photo these days.

You're really overthinking things here. Put your keys in the witness protection program first. The chances of fraud are nil. Plus there are probably only a dozen or so unique keys anyway.

#13 6 years ago

Something like this is what I was hoping for. PLEASE DON'T COPY THEM ALL SO YOU CAN BREAK INTO MY HOUSE!

Keys.pngKeys.png

#32 6 years ago

When I was I college I lived in a "posh" housing complex that had a "club house." Nice community area that happened to have a "Pong" game. This place was almost always empty. I was playing it once and ran out of quarters. For fun I tried a bike lock key in it and wha la, it opened. I took the 10 quarters out of it and proceeded to play until I was tired of it. When I left all the quarters that were in the machine were still there. Yes, theft of services, like picking up a piece of trash on the street and putting it in a dumpster.

Ah my misguided youth ( - :

My point is these machines are not very secure.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcbPalisade.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-has-the-biggest-route-keyring?tu=mcbPalisade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.