(Topic ID: 33560)

Who has the best price on AC/DC premium?

By playernumber4

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Gexchange
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tommi_Gunn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 11 years ago

Mike pupo has better prices and is easier to deal with. Total pro. Stern is still making acdc and plans to until the demand is gone. Order now, only two left is bs. Sounds like an infomercial. Give mike a call at flipper fidelity. Honest guy.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from Jerel63:

I just received my ACDC premium from JJ at game exchange he had the best price from the 6 distributors I called and the other distributors all said the same thing either that they didn't have any ACDCs in stock or I would have to wait for the feb. run.
So I would have to say JJ isn't full of shit. He has the best price and was the easiest to deal with. He truly is a good guy.
If you want you can go on Sterns web site and get their list of distributors and just call around.

The stars must have been aligned that day. You should play the lottery.

Just trying to help the new guys out and point them in the right direction. Hope you're just as estatic over your #2 nib. God forbid you need anything other than a pin in a box delivered. Things might get really complicated, confusing, and delayed if anything else gets thrown in the mix. Then again, why bother when you already got full payment(s) right.

Need a pin. I recommend Mike P.
Need parts/(rare) extras for your nib stern (that currently in prod). Get the part numbers from pat at stern and call terry from pl to order it.

All those guys are top pros in the hobby. For the most part, I don't even bother with anyone else anymore when it comes to pin sales and parts.

Experience based on trail and error. Good luck.

#16 11 years ago

Mike returns calls right away, hes upfront and honest. Takes pride in what he does.

Jj doesn't like to return calls, emails, and pms if you need to follow up for anything. But you'll see him posting on here. Once paid in, its done imo. This has been my personal experience and this is my opinion. Had two games with wrong addresses and wrong phone numbers shipped. Basic info not even right. Luckily i took care of this myself with the shipping company and I caught them both in time. Wrong parts sent multiple times for a hardware conversion and it still wasnt the right part. I gave up and took the loss after waiting 6 weeks. Got with pat and terry to fix. I had to jump through all the loops myself. More stuff, more headaches for no reason. Got sorry its sterns fault, I've been busy etc. Didnt want to air it but oh well. Mods want the details. Bad transactions happens sometimes, but never had so many headaches buying anything, especially for 10k+. This is my feedback, based on my 2 nib purchases and knowledge of the events.

Shop around, go with whoever you want.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.95
$ 29.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
16,500 (Firm)
$ 12.95
10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tommi_Gunn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-has-the-best-price-on-acdc-premium?tu=Tommi_Gunn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.