(Topic ID: 332751)

Who has the best avatar photo on Pinside.com?

By DanMarino

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 173 posts
  • 104 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9E447650-A3EB-4BDB-B320-AAE2F197FF19_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_7805 (resized).png
    16990598311224471646893623939119 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5337 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5335 (resized).jpeg
    aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzUvNmEvNjUvNTZhNjU0MWZkNmQ2MzI1MDI4YTY0NGU0YjkzYTAxNGMyMTY4ZDY3OC5qcGc (resized).jpeg
    gogo-yubari.gif
    IMG_2947 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20230622_125243_Brave (resized).jpg
    hulk (resized).jpg
    IMG_2109 (resized).jpeg
    dogcigar (resized).jpg
    Pinside_forum_5956096_2192603 (resized).jpg
    CQRpTZzUAAEtNUx (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20230319_082256_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
    There are 173 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
    #1 1 year ago

Who do you think has the best Avatar photo on Pinside.com?

This Shaggy with the upside down face has been making me laugh. Haha

BA810E4E-6B4C-4EB5-A3B5-7B94546D19BA (resized).jpegBA810E4E-6B4C-4EB5-A3B5-7B94546D19BA (resized).jpeg
    #2 1 year ago

That's not exactly an upside down face these days.

#3 1 year ago

Whoever has Kermit watching frogs humping on TV has to be one of the funniest avatar pics I've seen.

#4 1 year ago

“Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?” Snow White
    "Robin" ?

#5 1 year ago

While I don't expect to win any awards. I'm very satisfied with mine. Drinking beer with sausages in Lucern Switzerland. Toss in my Purdue hat and north face blue vest I wear a lot.

Cheers.

#7 1 year ago

Mine. Because it’s a picture I took from Disneyland of the Partners statue with the Mickey shaped fireworks burst over the top of it and Sleeping Beauty castle.

#8 1 year ago

I’ll throw a vote in for my animated self. https://www.imdb.com/video/vi2862529561/

OK, I un-nominate myself. Pretty lame. Like giving yourself a nickname. You gotta earn it!

#9 1 year ago

I like mine

#10 1 year ago

Robin should change the avatars for anyone who nominates themselves.

#11 1 year ago

What’s going on? 10 posts in and CrazyLevi hasn’t chimed in.

I don’t know who has the best, but I get confused when people change them. It takes a bit sometimes because I’ll recognize people by their image before name. Takes me a minute to put 2 and 2 together sometimes

#12 1 year ago

Doesn't this thread already exist???

#13 1 year ago

me and sven are hoping for 2nd place

#14 1 year ago

I am partial to mine - picture of my doggy that I lost last year
    she was the best

#15 1 year ago

Anyone with a dog.

#16 1 year ago

Mine is not the best, but it is the most accurate representation of the mentality of most members here.

#17 1 year ago

Shouldn't everyone like their own avatar? I don't think anyone picks one they don't like, do they?

#18 1 year ago

Mine because it took me two years to build. Plus R2 is my favorite character of all time!

#19 1 year ago

@wantdataeast’s avatar always make me smile.
    I also nominate embryonjohn

Quoted from isJ:

Anyone with a dog.

Be careful there

#20 1 year ago

Okay. Almost anyone with a dog.

#21 1 year ago

Aurich`s one of the best!

#22 1 year ago
    Quoted from indybru:

While I don't expect to win any awards. I'm very satisfied with mine. Drinking beer with sausages in Lucern Switzerland. Toss in my Purdue hat and north face blue vest I wear a lot.
    Cheers.

Lucerne is a beautiful city. Perfect place to enjoy a beer.

#23 1 year ago
    Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

I’ll throw a vote in for my animated self. https://www.imdb.com/video/vi2862529561/

You look nothing like that horse though...

#24 1 year ago

How about a selfie?

#26 1 year ago

The one I had to use after losing a SB bet.

#27 1 year ago

LTG has a beauty

#28 1 year ago

Hayfarmers is pretty cool too

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #29 1 year ago

I like ImNotNorm along with pretty much all of his responses.

#30 1 year ago

Mine ! In memory of my college bar days!

#31 1 year ago

Tamoore. Always been jealous of that one, very clever.......LOL.

John

#32 1 year ago

I always thought this one was a classic.

e12e1bb6b1943f4016e3eef0e217ceac1295f09b (resized).jpge12e1bb6b1943f4016e3eef0e217ceac1295f09b (resized).jpg

#33 1 year ago

Mine might be the loudest! Certainly not the best. Probably closer to the bottom.

#34 1 year ago

Whats cooler than Pink Floyd

#35 1 year ago

Whoever has that animated gif for an avatar during the short window of time it was possible to upload a gif for an avatar

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/ls1chris

#36 1 year ago

While I'm too humble to nominate myself, I would welcome others to reflect upon what could be more perfect for a pinball themed site avatar.

#37 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

While I'm too humble to nominate myself, I would welcome others to reflect upon what could be more perfect for a pinball themed site avatar.

I have the same avatar and handle everywhere i go on the net and have had for decades. Hell, my kids call me punkin.

#38 1 year ago
    Quoted from EJS:

Whoever has that animated gif for an avatar during the short window of time it was possible to upload a gif for an avatar
    https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/ls1chris

Make that a feature of Pinside plus and I’m back on board!

#39 1 year ago

I would also like to introduce a spinoff to the topic. Which avatar creeps you out the most?

Aurich has always been a close second for me, but my personal creepiest is @colsond3.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#40 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I have the same avatar and handle everywhere i go on the net and have had for decades. Hell, my kids call me punkin.

And I appreciate you sticking with it. Heck, I know more people on this site by their avatar than by name. It really throws me for a loop on occasion when people change their images.

I tend to be more thematic. Pinballs on binall sights, bike on cycling sites, filament spool on 3D printing sites, etc.

#41 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I would also like to introduce a spinoff to the topic. Which avatar creeps you out the most?
    Aurich has always been a close second for me, but my personal creepiest is Colsond3.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Colsond3 was the one i was going to nominate as best, but couldn't remember the handle.

#42 1 year ago

I like mine because of the story. I used to have the Duck Hunt dog. One day I am at a friends bar playing his Road Show. Teds staring at me with those f*cked up eyes and after 2 balls I walked away and jokingly told him they were too distracting. I took out my phone and took the pic and it looked so good I told everyone it is going to be my new pinside pic.

#43 1 year ago

Lots of good avatars....tough call.

#44 1 year ago

Not the best ... but I love my dogs big wet nose

#45 1 year ago

Who has the pic of Gary Stern and the hot blonds bikini/breast? I always thought that was a good one but figured it was photoshopped.

#46 1 year ago
    Quoted from ultimategameroom:

Who has the pic of Gary Stern and the hot blonds bikini/breast? I always thought that was a good one but figured it was photoshopped.

mnpinball ?

#47 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Aurich has always been a close second for me, but my personal creepiest is Colsond3.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Creepy? I think it's sexy.

#48 1 year ago

Reading this thread, I realize the avatars I remember/recognize are the ones with bright colors and clear subjects. Maybe I need to change mine

#49 1 year ago
    Quoted from zombywoof:

I always thought this one was a classic.
    [quoted image]

Best I can do is smoking kid

#50 1 year ago

Not to brag, but I think my photo is the only one taken in a combat zone.

There are 173 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-has-the-best-avatar-photo-on-pinsidecom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.