7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by TimePilot
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ProPinballMachine_(resized).jpg
    #1 7 years ago

I have this game and can't find any info in this Country. I bought this Video Pinball game a year ago. I went to backup the software that's on a flash card and it became corrupted. I'm trying to find someone who can provide me the software for it. It was made by Recreativos Presas and is called Pro Pinball. It has 2 games in it. Big Race USA and Fantastic Journey. Any help would be really appreciated.

ProPinballMachine_(resized).jpgProPinballMachine_(resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

the name sounds spanish? interesting cabinet.

#3 7 years ago

Its from company recreativos presas maybe contact them on facebook

#4 7 years ago

I contacted them. They have no info on it anymore. Even the company presas is only a software company and don't do anything with these any more.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-has-seen-this-presas-pro-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.