8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen_Shot_2015-11-29_at_9.28.18_PM.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kklank.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#44 8 years ago

I can't remember what thread it was but there was a guy who kept ranting about a particular stern. I think it was a Twdle, yet he's never owned a stern let alone a pinball machine newer than 2000. He was all upset because he insisted on having a right to his opinion and that his opinion was just as valid as anybody else. How do you argue with such a goof?!!
Not saying you're a goof, wise.............

#45 8 years ago

Never owned a Shaqattack so I don't know if it sucks or not. So I won't talk smack about it. I think it's great your kids love it. I have a R&B that I'm about to restore because my wife loves it and it will never leave. Who the heck restores a R&B??(Rocky and Bullwinkle).

#53 8 years ago
Quoted from someoneelse:

You need to have owned a pin to rant about it? WTF???
So if I go play at friends houses or the local league location (which has about 150 pins set up) and put 50, 150 or 500 plays on any particular pin I'm not entitled to have an opinion about a game because I don't own it?
Personally I don't like to rotate my games, so I only buy stuff I am 99% sure I will like and keep. Of course to be able to know what I want I need to get as much playtime as possible on any machine before I decide. If I decide it's shit and I don't want it I will never own it.
But then I don't have the right to express my opinion about it?
Really, who would be stupid enough to buy a pin he doesn't enjoy or hasn't at least play tested?
It's kind of logical that you don't own pins yourself that you don't like.
And your argument get's even more bizarre when it comes to "never owned a stern" - how does owning "a stern" entitle someone to rate another Stern??? Does owning a LotR make me an expert in rating e.g. GoT??? Really? I don't think so....

Rant all you want. You're doing well at it right now.
If you can go to a friends house or a league location and put 500 plays on one that's pretty impressive.
You have the right to do whatever you want.
You have the right to express whatever you want.
If this was a thread about an Evel Knievel em, (which I love by the way) and all I owned was nib machines or newer than 2010, and I bitched about the layout of Evel Knievel, I'm guessing em owners wouldn't give me much attention.
Finally. Chill out.

#57 8 years ago
Quoted from someoneelse:

I don't rant about pins, don't call people goofs and also don't give thumbs down, by the way. Couldn't be more chilled, for that matter.
I do rant about people using non-arguments that don't make any sense.
Just wanted to note that it's not necessary to own a pin to be able to rate it as it is often stated here on pinside for some strange reason. It's just plain wrong.

I never gave anyone on this thread a thumbs down.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

6,575 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kklank.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-has-played-both-got-pro-and-got-le?tu=kklank and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.