Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by mskoenen
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2017-11-09 at 7.42.11 PM (resized).png
    #1 6 years ago

Has anyone ever ordered from this company. I placed a order about a week ago. I have not heard a word on my order. No shipping info, nothing. I have called several times and emailed several times with no response.

#2 6 years ago

I've ordered several times with no issues. I usually get an automated confirmation email and the blades shipped usually takes a few weeks. But packed nice and clean with instructions.

#3 6 years ago

Ordered some about 4 yrs ago. Had them within about a week and a half. They even sent me a 2nd set by accident at no charge. Can't beat that kind of service All in all, they've always been a reputable co. as far as I know..

#4 6 years ago

Bought a few sets of blades their Black Friday special, got them quickly, and they were cut nice and clean, not jagged like I've seen what others have bought elsewhere.

#5 6 years ago

Ordered several times and received product in a reasonable amount of time. I ordered some colored mirrors that took a few weeks before, but overall they've been great.

#6 6 years ago

Thanks everyone. I just needed these quickly for a customer. I should have asked what the turnaround time was. I did get the order confirmation but no shipping info. I will sit tight.

#7 6 years ago

I would send them an email. I've placed over 30 orders with them over 2 years, I always get my package in 3-4 days after ordering.

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from parabol420:

I would send them an email. I've placed over 30 orders with them over 2 years, I always get my package in 3-4 days after ordering.

I have sent 2 emails and called twice. Nothing!!!

#9 6 years ago

Ive ordered several times and theyre great. I did have 1 time my stuff took a little while. Maybe a vacation? I'd just apologize to the customer for the delay but there was a delay in their add on

#10 6 years ago

2 sets of mirrors ordered and arrived without any issues. Sturdily packaged and thickly cut blades. Love them.

#11 6 years ago

Pinballsidemirrors are a must have for me. I've ordered from them multiple times and they always arrive safe.

Having said that, they suck at communication. No big deal, though, because they always come through.

#12 6 years ago

I ordered a set last week. Nothing yet. Holding tight.

#13 6 years ago

Ive ordered many times from them, usually at their Black Friday sale. Never an issue until the last time I ordered. They shipped me a Stern set instead the Data East I ordered. I had to pay to ship the incorrect blades back on my own dime. If it was my business I would have offered a credit on the shipping I paid to rectify their error. Product is always great though. Have them on all my pins, and need to order a set for AS.

#14 6 years ago

The owner is on here PM him wdpvideo I believe.

#15 6 years ago
    Quoted from jk2171:

They shipped me a Stern set instead the Data East I ordered. I had to pay to ship the incorrect blades back on my own dime.

Seriously?

#16 6 years ago

Seriously

4 months later
    #17 6 years ago

I ordered blades from pinballsidemirrors.com for my Hobbit, and had some problems. The tracking number they sent wasn't correct. When they arrived last week they came without a protective film, so they were all scratched up and also have some spots with hard black stuff on them that doesn't polish off. They also didn't have instructions with them, not a big deal as it's not rocket science and they have the YouTube video, but just added to the lack of service. I have tried to contact them several times over the last week and have not received an answer. I wouldn't recommend them at all. Their customer service is crap if you have any issues.

#18 6 years ago

I know the owner personally. He will always come through and even if an issue does arise, email him/pm him and he will make it right. I have them on all of my games and they are a must to finish off a game to me.

#19 6 years ago

My buddy Welby ordered several sets a couple of months ago. It took two weeks to get them.

However, communication was poor. We never got any confirmation email nor any shipping/tracking info. The blades simply showed up.

1 month later
    #20 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gwumpy2144:

I ordered blades from pinballsidemirrors.com for my Hobbit, and had some problems. The tracking number they sent wasn't correct. When they arrived last week they came without a protective film, so they were all scratched up and also have some spots with hard black stuff on them that doesn't polish off. They also didn't have instructions with them, not a big deal as it's not rocket science and they have the YouTube video, but just added to the lack of service. I have tried to contact them several times over the last week and have not received an answer. I wouldn't recommend them at all. Their customer service is crap if you have any issues.

Did you tell everyone you installed them backwards? They all have protective coverings so that's the dumbest thing we have ever heard. They are cut on the laser cuter with a protective covering that way. We did stop adding instructions as they have been out so long that most know how this process works. Plus, after seeing mod after mod without any instructions we didn't feel it was an issue. Oh wait, we lowered cost to the product as well. A regular set is only $60?
    Customer service hasn't been great, but to the customers we know have problems. They ship only twice a week Tuesday & Friday. If you not happy please return them and yes we will refund you shipping cost. E-bay is always an option. So, to all of you that are having issues with your products. Here, call me (870) 416-5800 you'll have to leave a message, but I will personally call you back myself. Oh and just to add on to the post. We have a new product that we will be adding after Feb that is in testing. It will power you & your machine like no other. Also, DO NOT order JJP for Dialed-In they won't fit. However, don't worry in 3 weeks they will be online.

Screen Shot 2017-11-09 at 7.42.11 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2017-11-09 at 7.42.11 PM (resized).png

#21 6 years ago

I have a set on my Walking Dead. Shipping was quick and they look great. I am planning on getting more on a couple of my games.

#22 6 years ago

I have Probably 20 sets from them. Never a problem.

2 months later
    #23 6 years ago
    Quoted from wdpvideo:

Did you tell everyone you installed them backwards? They all have protective coverings so that's the dumbest thing we have ever heard. They are cut on the laser cuter with a protective covering that way. We did stop adding instructions as they have been out so long that most know how this process works. Plus, after seeing mod after mod without any instructions we didn't feel it was an issue. Oh wait, we lowered cost to the product as well. A regular set is only $60?
    Customer service hasn't been great, but to the customers we know have problems. They ship only twice a week Tuesday & Friday. If you not happy please return them and yes we will refund you shipping cost. E-bay is always an option. So, to all of you that are having issues with your products. Here, call me (870) 416-5800 you'll have to leave a message, but I will personally call you back myself. Oh and just to add on to the post. We have a new product that we will be adding after Feb that is in testing. It will power you & your machine like no other. Also, DO NOT order JJP for Dialed-In they won't fit. However, don't worry in 3 weeks they will be online.

I ordered a set for my GoT. They arrived very quickly and they look great installed on the machine. Which is why I gleefully suggested to Gwumpy2144 's girlfriend that she should get him a set for his The Hobbit for his birthday.

When his arrived, he called me with worry in his voice. "They're all scratched up," he said. I thought back to when I first opened mine. For a couple of seconds, I thought that they looked like crap. Then I realized the film was on there and I mentally called myself a dumbass. So I told Gwumpy2144 not to worry, that film is on there pretty good but once you peel it off it looks amazing. He kept insisting that there wasn't film on there. So I had him send me some pictures. Sure enough, his mirrors were filmless and scratched.

I highly doubt that is the dumbest thing you have ever heard, and don't you think it might be possible that you inadvertently shipped out a set that had been returned to you? I felt really bad that I suggested this product to them, especially since a number of messages to you trying to get a solution went unanswered.

Now, sometimes shit happens. Running a company is difficult, sometimes things fall through the cracks. It would have been nice if you had reached out to him privately to resolve the problems with your product. Hell, even no answer ever would have been a better choice. The only response he has now is the one where you are exceptionally rude and openly mocking his intelligence. In the words of Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure , "You chose....poorly." So wdpvideo , I will not only never purchase another set of side mirrors from you, I will actively suggest to anyone who's interested to steer clear of your business.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-has-ordered-from-pinballsidemirrorscom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.