Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by alexanr1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Who has one pinball by choice?”

• One pin. Totally content 5 votes
      7%
    • One pin but curious 6 votes
      9%
    • I tried to stop at one but the force was too strong 54 votes
      77%
    • Told the partner “I’ll only get one” or “this will be my last one”. 2 votes
      3%
    • Had many, cut back to one. 3 votes
      4%

(70 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCF2014 (resized).JPG
    DSCF2105 (resized).JPG
    6AE5862E-E10B-4370-BEFF-E1372B64907C (resized).jpeg
    21573F63-273F-4A3C-8E4C-2E067762C544 (resized).jpeg
    20170903_170627 (resized).jpg
    23066 (resized).jpeg
    20170903_171706 (resized).jpg
    23067 (resized).jpeg
    21F34660-0491-49A6-BBB3-B800F469A205 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tophervette.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 2 years ago

Me. I have only one. Back in the mid 90's I played a pinball at a local arcade. It was so hard to score with 3 balls that drained almost instantly, gobbling my quarters. One flippers was weak, but that added to the challenge. Then 10 years later, I found another version of the same pinball in a sandwich shop near work. It was a total wreck. Very beat up and played worse than the previous one. Then retirement came and I had time on my hands.
    I have only one. I told the wife, I only need one. And she said no. That we needed a bigger house first. That I needed to get rid of my vette and/or camaro. That there was no room in the garage because of all my useless car parts (spare engines, trans, and rears). I cleared out enough space for one Pinball in the middle of the garage. Then rented a uhaul truck and bought a pinball. I don't listen to well. Then I went about learning about pinball repair. I rebuilt it from the ground up. I have owned it for 6 months now. And play it almost every day. I set it to 4 player, easy settings, 5 balls. I turn up the volume on the Pinsound Board that blasts Jimi Hendrix with occasional callouts from the game. LOL.

DSCF2014 (resized).JPGDSCF2014 (resized).JPGDSCF2105 (resized).JPGDSCF2105 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tophervette.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-has-one-pinball-by-choice?tu=tophervette and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.