Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by smassa
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ckykedworld.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I have called a few and gotten prices from $6500-$7500 shipped on a nib walking dead premium. I have never bought a nib pin so any advice would be greatly appreciated. I know they wont be available till March so doing my research ahead of time. Shipping to TN if that matters.

#4 8 years ago

Exactly lol. Tnt wants 7400for one on hand. He said more arent guaranteed and if they make more that there will probably be a price increase. Is this true?

#11 8 years ago

Yes, he did mention calling automated. He said they had 2 left for 7400 each.

#16 8 years ago

Gonna hold out for premium. Husband wont get one without warranty and the upgrades is a must for me. I guess we will just wait and see what happens in March.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Congrats. Good to hear a premium is coming to our area!

I hope so. Just trying to find best price, now i hear its still questionable as to if they r making them. I thought it was for sure. Just waiting now.

1 week later
#32 8 years ago

I actually had the opportunity to play doughslingers twd and i have decided it was not the machine for me unfortunately. His machine is great with lots of mods especially for a routed game but just not the right game for me.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ckykedworld.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-has-best-price-on-nib-walking-dead-premium?tu=ckykedworld and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.