Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by smassa
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I have called a few and gotten prices from $6500-$7500 shipped on a nib walking dead premium. I have never bought a nib pin so any advice would be greatly appreciated. I know they wont be available till March so doing my research ahead of time. Shipping to TN if that matters.

#2 8 years ago

There is no single source that is going to have the best price every time. It comes down to who has too much stock of a particular title or needs money, etc. You really just have to call around. I would certainly try the following distributors first:

Gio @ Pinball Refinery
Michael @ Flipper Fidelity
Randy @ GotPinball.com
Todd @ TNT
Trent @ Tilt
JJ @ Colorado Game Exchange
Melissa @ Cointaker

Sorry if I forgot any of the more popular ones...

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from Ckykedworld:

I have called a few and gotten prices from $6500-$7500 shipped on a nib walking dead premium. I have never bought a nib pin so any advice would be greatly appreciated. I know they wont be available till March so doing my research ahead of time. Shipping to TN if that matters.

Anyone paying $7500 shipped in the US isn't doing their homework.

#4 8 years ago

Exactly lol. Tnt wants 7400for one on hand. He said more arent guaranteed and if they make more that there will probably be a price increase. Is this true?

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from Ckykedworld:

Exactly lol. Tnt wants 7400for one on hand. He said more arent guaranteed and if they make more that there will probably be a price increase. Is this true?

Cant really comment if there will be a price increase but I assume they should be available for Mid 6's shipped at the most even with a slight increase.

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from Ckykedworld:

In his videos. It looks like he buys his NIB from Automated.

#7 8 years ago

I buy NIB from Cointaker, Melissa is great to deal with!

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

There is no single source that is going to have the best price every time. It comes down to who has too much stock of a particular title or needs money, etc. You really just have to call around. I would certainly try the following distributors first:
Gio @ Pinball Refinery
Michael @ Flipper Fidelity
Randy @ GotPinball.com
Trent @ TNT
JJ @ Colorado Game Exchange
Melissa @ Cointaker
Sorry if I forgot any of the more popular ones...

Isn't it Todd @ TNT and Trent @ Tilt?

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

Isn't it Todd @ TNT and Trent @ Tilt?

Yes! - corrected - I confused my T's

#11 8 years ago

Yes, he did mention calling automated. He said they had 2 left for 7400 each.

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from Ckykedworld:

Yes, he did mention calling automated. He said they had 2 left for 7400 each.

You should be able to get an LE for that price.

#13 8 years ago

Call Damonator's list and you will NOT be paying $7500 for a premium. no way

#14 8 years ago

Automated has it in stock which not to many others do. You should be able to negotiate mid 6's on price then add shipping. Talk to Mike.

#15 8 years ago

Hot title and not many premiums made/available and havent really seen many premiums on secondary market either. I got one right before Christmas and waited over a month and was told the next batch of premiums if made would be more due to high demand . You may wanna get a used le or a nib pro?

#16 8 years ago

Gonna hold out for premium. Husband wont get one without warranty and the upgrades is a must for me. I guess we will just wait and see what happens in March.

#17 8 years ago

Congrats. Good to hear a premium is coming to our area!

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Congrats. Good to hear a premium is coming to our area!

I hope so. Just trying to find best price, now i hear its still questionable as to if they r making them. I thought it was for sure. Just waiting now.

#19 8 years ago

We can sell you one NOW (instead of in late March)...new in the box for $7399...let me know! Todd from TNT Amusements

#20 8 years ago

I have an LE...located in NY though

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from toddtuckey:

We can sell you one NOW (instead of in late March)...new in the box for $7399...let me know! Todd from TNT Amusements

And it will only cost ya about 1k more Check out Lenny's game Im sure you wont be disappointed.

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from Ckykedworld:

Gonna hold out for premium. Husband wont get one without warranty and the upgrades is a must for me. I guess we will just wait and see what happens in March.

It WILL be happening. Originally, they were supposed to be available in January, and then something has happened to cause a 2 month delay.

PM sent.

#23 8 years ago

$6500 is a good price for a first-time customer. Go for it!

#24 8 years ago

I'm gonna be selling my HUO premium with a shaker and all cool white LEDs converted to warm for $6k. Anyone in SoCal feel free to PM me if interested.

#25 8 years ago

I use Cointaker recently for nib. Melissa told me coming soon as I inquired on 1/8/16.
Have used Automated prior.

#26 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

It WILL be happening. Originally, they were supposed to be available in January, and then something has happened to cause a 2 month delay.
PM sent.

Stern's only supplier of pf/cab manufacturing with Churchill has created delays on all titles.

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

And it will only cost ya about 1k more Check out Lenny's game Im sure you wont be disappointed.

You definitely won't be!

#28 8 years ago

Thank you. I have been in contact bit it seems she only wanted older Bally Williams. I could have brought one to the auction Sat at a great price.

#29 8 years ago

I saw photos posted that Stern has TWD Premiums on the line now. Any word on availability if ordered now? Seriously considering picking one up before the TPF.

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

I saw photos posted that Stern has TWD Premiums on the line now. Any word on availability if ordered now? Seriously considering picking one up before the TPF.

Ordered one about a week ago and was told EOM or early March for shipping. I think they're getting grabbed up fast. I wouldn't wait long.

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Ordered one about a week ago and was told EOM or early March for shipping. I think they're getting grabbed up fast. I wouldn't wait long.

Thanks! I do want to see what GB looks like before I decide which one to get. I really like the GB theme and I am a fan of Zombie Yeti's art. Fingers crossed that the GB reveal happens before TWD Premiums are gone.

#32 8 years ago

I actually had the opportunity to play doughslingers twd and i have decided it was not the machine for me unfortunately. His machine is great with lots of mods especially for a routed game but just not the right game for me.

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from Ckykedworld:

I actually had the opportunity to play doughslingers twd and i have decided it was not the machine for me unfortunately. His machine is great with lots of mods especially for a routed game but just not the right game for me.

Thanks for playing pinball on location. It's much easier to decide if you like the game by spending a few dollars to play it first before ordering and maybe having a 6500 dollar mistake. However someone else would purchase it so maybe not a big loss. When in doubt, try it out.

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Thanks for playing pinball on location. It's much easier to decide if you like the game by spending a few dollars to play it first before ordering and maybe having a 6500 dollar mistake. However someone else would purchase it so maybe not a big loss. When in doubt, try it out.

Location play can also turn you off of a game too if it plays bad. Works both ways

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 26.95
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-has-best-price-on-nib-walking-dead-premium and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.