You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

this-thread-sux.jpg
thread-disaster.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-10-06 at 6.15.23 PM.png
group-think-1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vdojaq.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Just throwing a line out in the water to see what I might catch!

Thanks

Jack

#3 9 years ago

I bet!!!

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from Dellamarmalade:

Just heard the rumours are true tron ve and premiums otw very shortly. This kids picking up a premium

Screw it, just wait for a VE......

So no one here thinks a routed Tron Pro would be worth about $4K? Got to love the price police.....HIGH or LOW....cry babies!!!!

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Um...don't get bent because you threw out a fishing hook and you didn't get a bite.

Why is it I am getting bent about anything? I even said I was throwing out a line, I was quite up front. Now a bunch want to give me shit for asking? At least I have the BALLS to put out a price and not some blind WTB ad with no price hoping to get a sucker.

Plus you have ZERO clue as to what is in my inbox with offers.

Real simple, if you don't ask , you never know.

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I'm really surprised at the flack OP is taking. Would anyone even consider paying 5k for a routed beat to crap Non-modded Tron pro? 4k seems right for a routed example, and there are some Trons that went on rout - I've seen three...

Agreed

#69 9 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

OP should of made a post in "Market -> Pinball Machines Wanted" for a routed Tron Pro. Instead he posts here, subject doesn't mention routed, but mentions price. Seems like good troll bait which brings out Tekkie1978 who is the Nostradamus of the pinside forums.

If you are trying to imply that my WTB was for troll bait.....your dart completely missed the board. I can't even fathom how you came up with that one.

Anyway, why should I mention routed? I said TRON and I said $4k , what more do I have to say?

That said....I threw up the same WTB on Chicago CL yesterday....I just got home and found an offer in my email. TRON Pro....routed, dirty, spinner is inop, and has a cracked ramp, 1st release. I will be physically looking at it Weds evening.

Hmmn.....I guess when you go fishing, you have to have patience and just ignore the pesky bugs. Now, is it a keeper or do I throw it back?

#86 9 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

I am hoping vdojaq finds his seller! I guess most think 4K is too low, but what if someone contacts vdojaq and says, "I can meet you half way between my price of 5k and yours. How about $4500?" See? Both parties would be happy (assuming 4K is vdojaq's starting price).
See, we get annoyed by CL ads that say, "WILL BUY YOUR PINS!" every week, but vdojaq is not spamming Pinside. If I had 4K, I'd be doing the same thing!
Good luck vdojaq! A fellow Tron enthusiast wishes you well (and let me know if your seller has another one for me)!

You nailed it!! Thank you for the support.

I will be picking up my HUO TRON next weekend!!!

I think I am going to check out the routed on tonight still, might be worth a second deal.

#87 9 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

But he may not have the extra $

Just wanted to say that this was never a matter of how much money I had or didn't have. It was all about what I felt I could purchase a game for. This was no different than someone who asks $XXX to sell a game and may or may not be willing to negotiate down from that price. How do you know if that seller is willing to negotiate? You ask.

So without anyone asking me if I was willing to negotiate, I get mocked. All of you that mocked me for my efforts...well...I get the last laugh. Not only am I getting a HUO TRON for close to my spending price, but I will probably be picking up a second routed TRON for LESS than the $4K I originally posted.

Again, my love goes out to the pinside pricing police.

#89 9 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

You seem a little sensitive. You just scored a great game, maybe two. Time to celebrate
» YouTube video

Nah, just giving the naysayers their just dues.

Happy as sh*t I am getting a TRON finally!!!

#102 9 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I think a piece of that pie was served. Just was given to a different group than where the waiter first thought it would be delivered.
I'm surprised the OP took this much heat. There are HUO stock ones for sale periodicallyfor sub $5K. To think one couldn't be had for around $4K that may need some work or had cosmetic imperfections is surprising. Heck if I showed you a pic of the one locally (Pinballz), I bet nobody on here would pay them even $3k for it if they had it for auction at no reserve.
Congrats to the OP. I hope you pay it forward with that second machine when it comes time to sell and you let it go for a decent price.

Made an offer on the 2nd one last night....see what happens.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Trade
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vdojaq.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-has-a-tron-they-can-sell-me-for-4k-expo?tu=vdojaq and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.