Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by eggbert52
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eggbert52.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

OK Pinside we have a new thread and hypothetical game. You list what you have to trade, what you are trading it for, and the Pinsiders will tell you who won. If it's even, then just write push. Condition of the game will obviously be a key so please make sure you mention that. So let's get this ball rolling!

NIB RZ + HUO AMH + $1,000 for Minty BBB

So Pinsiders, who got the better deal? Post your own deal and let's see what Pinsiders have to say!

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from kcZ:

everybody who did not click on this thread

I took a risk, it might not take off. But, at least I thought about it unlike threads in years before.

#9 7 years ago

OK here is another one I thought of.

NIB RZ for Mint HUO Tron LE

No cash on either side.

Fair trade?

#24 7 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

This is a very transparent thread. You're price pumping a pin you haven't even received yet and clearly bought only to flip.

No, I'm not. No need to do that, I don't need the money. I was just thinking about other pins that I would like to have and the only possible one I would want to sell is RZ. But, I may end up hating GBLE and may trade that.

Life doesn't really need to be as jaded as your comment, I just thought it would be fun.

Quoted from HighVoltage:

I have thought about thinning my collection by going 2-for-1. If I trade WCS and T3 (both great players shape) for a ST Pro (good condition, HUO), where's the scale balance at?
    I thought it was about even, but recently people seem to be asking more for WCS and T3 it seems, so not sure I would do the trade anymore.

I would say that WCS and T3 players plus $500 would probably get it done for an HUO Pro.

#26 7 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Your inbound RZ would have to be worth ~$10k for your hypothetical trades to even out.

Well that's part of the reason I started the thread, I have no idea what it's worth. Not propping it up, really more just trying to figure out what I could trade for. At the end of the day, if it ends up only being worth an Aerosmith Pro at least I know.

#29 7 years ago
    Quoted from JohnDelNJ:

How about a restored FunHouse for a Star Trek Pro?

For me personally, I'd expect some cash from the guy with the Star Trek Pro depending upon who did the restoration. If it's Hutch then easily $500.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eggbert52.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-got-the-better-trade?tu=eggbert52 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.