(Topic ID: 97738)

Who got the 150 BUCK JUDGE DREDD in AR?!

By Frax

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by BeatBachs
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

fayar.craigslist.org link

God, whoever you are, you SUCK...seller said it was legit and went for that price... holy god..

I really needed this to find a home for my JD boards I pulled from a pin in the dumpster a while ago... GRRRRR

You'd better post the story if you're here!

#2 4 years ago

JD is a $150 game, folks!

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

JD is a $150 game, folks!

I agree, and someone should SELL ME ONE IMMEDIATELY.

#4 4 years ago

Holy cow, too bad I missed that! Been checking craigslist in that area too.....dang.

#5 4 years ago

BS false alarm typo most likely to troll for emails.

#6 4 years ago

Lol, you can't fall for this crap, it didn't happen.

#7 4 years ago

Okay, whatever you guys say. This is the reason I've had 20 awesome deals over the last three years while other people turn down great stuff. Just keep telling yourself it doesn't happen, lol...you're doing me a favor.

#8 4 years ago

Lol @ people getting upset about this stuff.

Post a fake $150 dredd CL ad sometime and watch the river of hilarious emails roll in, especially the increasingly desperate 5 in a row from the Same person.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Lol @ people getting upset about this stuff.
Post a fake $150 dredd CL ad sometime and watch the river of hilarious emails roll in, especially the increasingly desperate 5 in a row from the Same person.

That sounds like fun to me! Ed

#10 4 years ago

Here's a reasonable Arkansas craigslist posting:

fortsmith.craigslist.org link

There are a large number of collectors here in Arkansas. Most are on pinside. There is a re-seller that is quick on the draw in nearby Oklahoma that usually either over-offers the listing price or is knocking on the sellers door within seconds of the seller hitting the return key to list the machine.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from minnesota13:

Here's a reasonable Arkansas craigslist posting:
" target="_blank">fortsmith.craigslist.org link
There are a large number of collectors here in Arkansas. Most are on pinside. There is a re-seller that is quick on the draw in nearby Oklahoma that usually either over-offers the listing price or is knocking on the sellers door within seconds of the seller hitting the return key to list the machine.

Seller for that CL post is a pinsider. He regularly has low prices on his games

1 month later
#12 4 years ago

Hey guys, I was the one that snagged it.

It was a great deal and I was very upfront with the buyer. My friend owns a free play retro arcade here in town (I do all the repairs) and we contacted the guy about buying the pinball. He is a retired lawyer and he stuck to the price he set even though he knew it was low. He knew it would be going to a good home so he was happy about selling it to us. It didn't need too much work, some fried molex connectors on the power board and some new diodes on the flippers and it was up and running fine. Needs some new lamps, but all in all it was an excellent purchase. I saw this post over here and figured I had to reply.

This is my first pin to own straight up...normally it's been old arcade machines. I'm super pumped about finally owning one, and it's really got me wanting to make the transition from arcades to pins! I just wish all the pins I found were such great deals!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Killeen, TX
Boards
PinSound
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 50.00
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Killeen, TX
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 150.00
Playfield - Protection
Republic Of Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 47.00
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Louisville, KY
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 28.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside