• Andrew Heighway - Heighway Pinball OG (under new management) 4 votes
    10%
  • Barry Driessen - Dutch Pinball 7 votes
    18%
  • JPOP - Zidware (now defunct) 21 votes
    54%

(39 votes)

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png

#2 2 years ago

For me the choice is between Kevin and JPOP because neither expected to produce a game. Of them I have to choose JPOP because he kept creating new titles and collecting more deposits.

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

For me the choice is between Kevin and JPOP because neither expected to produce a game. Of them I have to choose JPOP because he kept creating new titles and collecting more deposits.

Ya, that's really a toss up... But since Kevin has apparently disappeared without a trace and the Predator folks have zero chance of ever recovering a single penny, Kevin gets my vote.

#4 2 years ago

My vote goes to ShitB. They never applied for the license rights, the spent pre-order money developing a second game, and when it fell apart they sold the test games to people who didn't have money in the pre-orders. And they knowingly lied about everything the whole time. Then to top it off, they filed for bankruptcy. It was a scam from start to finish.

#5 2 years ago

pasted_image (resized).png
Jpop.

He put himself on "above market" salary, and kept paying himself long after he stopped paying all his contractors. Then kept announcing new games to keep the money taps turned on.

Not to mention the money wasted on huge work space and all the monuments to himself (framed art, crap on the walls, side projects that everyone's money was funding).

#6 2 years ago

Even though this thread is in poor taste.......I love it!! I voted for that douche bag JPOP! I bet he bought another 100 pairs of Mom jeans with the money he screwed pinsiders out of.

#7 2 years ago

Hey, at least it looks like my money went to the person who apparently enjoyed spending it the least. That should count for something right? Right?

But, yeah, absolutely voting JPop. Just look at his smug, remorseless face.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
28,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Budapest
$ 50.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 43.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 21.00
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside