(Topic ID: 15940)

Who else left the The Avengers movie wanting the Pinball machine?

By HighProtein

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by rambof07
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“You left the movie...”

• Wanting to buy The Avengers pin 21 votes
      28%
    • Wanting to see an Avengers pin be made 17 votes
      23%
    • Wanting to play an Avengers pin 16 votes
      22%
    • Not really interested in an Avengers pin 20 votes
      27%

(74 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swinks.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 11 years ago

I hope they make this one - so much potential, movie was awesome.

Just the looks of the machine could have variety.
    - Standard machine - cabinet art with all the characters
    - Hulk LE - green trim and hulk green cabinet graphic
    - Capt. America LE - chrome trim, stars and stripes & himself of course cabinet graphic
    - Iron Man LE - candy red trim, IM gold and candy red cabinet graphic
    - Thor LE - Metallic gun metal Grey Trim, Thor black and grey cabinet graphic

Just wish the pro and premium had the same playfield, same rules, same game play with maybe just the differences being trim, serial number, back glass and maybe some of the plastics and some toys varying for the LE's.

#7 11 years ago

To add Stern could separate the difference between the Pro and LE's - with thew Pro having a standard red DMD, and the LE's with the colour dmd (lcd) that has been brought out for the AFM.

#23 11 years ago

From Stern's Facebook page posted on Saturday - "The Stern Team is off to see an awesome movie today. What are your plans?"

mmmm, Stern Team, awesome movie, Avengers ?, pin inspiration ? pin in sync with movie ????

#25 11 years ago
    Quoted from Blakesell:

why wouldn't stern get an advance screener if they were making avengers?
    I was pretty sure that was the next game and a lock, but if they didn't see it before us.. I have my doubts now.. Maybe Xmen IS the next one, and I would be a big supporter if it was that zombie xmen series!!

good point, I did think that after I posted.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swinks.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-else-left-the-the-avengers-movie-wanting-the-pinball-machine?tu=swinks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.