(Topic ID: 128916)

Who Dunnit rarity?

By TrevixClemson

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

How rare is Who Dunnit? My wife has fallen in love with the version on Pinball Arcade and I think I will end up in the market for one soon. How rare of a game is it? I can't recall seeing many for sale while browsing, though I was never looking for that title exclusively...

#2 8 years ago

It's not too rare or expensive. I see them come up quite a bit. Super fun game! One of the ones that got me interested in DMD games.

#3 8 years ago

I just traded one last month, it's a fun family game.

#4 8 years ago

They made 2400 of them, so it's somewhat rare, but they are out there. It's just not a super popular title and they don't seem to pop up too often. If you really want one, put up a wanted ad and see what happens! You may grab the interest of someone who owns one that didn't realize they wanted to sell it!

#5 8 years ago

Only 2416 made. Fairly rare compared to its contemporaries.

#6 8 years ago

There is player condition one for sale here in Louisville. But I am guessing thats a bit far.

#7 8 years ago

That is just a hint far, although I am fairly sure that whatever I do I'll end up on a long ass road trip or needing shipping...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Washington, NJ
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 35.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Sussex, WI
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Yucaipa, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-dunnit-rarity and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.