Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by lllvjr
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Working on this game for a friend and I don't have immediate access to it but here goes. The game seems to be running fine when you load three balls into it but when you try to add the 4th and then start a game it feeds two balls into the shooter lane? This is the first time I have worked on a 90's bally so I'm kinda stumped on where to start with this issue. I did go to switch edge test and verify that the opto board switchs are working for each ball in the trough. What else should I check? The software looks like it is Rev 1.0 I believe the newest version is 1.2. I see that the revision fixed an auto plunger issue not sure if that will help?

#2 9 years ago

First step would be to make sure there isn't a 4th ball already in the sewer hole.
The game keeps a ball there to eject it faster during play.

It's called the Ball Saver feature in the adjustement menu.
You can try disabling the feature to see if the 2xball eject problem still occurs.
The game should play fine without it.

#3 9 years ago

Lol same problem for me.. That fixed it thanks

#4 9 years ago

on mine...the opto in the sewer hole had to be changed. simple fix but the sewer has to register a ball in addition to the trough or it undercounts and assumes there needs to be one out in the shooter.

#5 9 years ago

Bad opto.. Got it thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-dunnit-multiple-ball-feed-issue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.