You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3pins.jpg
whodunnit2.jpg
whodunnit1.jpg
#1 11 years ago

Jumped at this super nice Who Dunnit - perfect cab, only a little bit of the typical insert wear, plays flawlessly. It's a pretty unique game, I am enjoying it a lot. The main shot that comes back at you is awesome! I think this one will last a while.

Also seen is the South Park I picked up that needs some work. Great playfield though!

whodunnit1.jpgwhodunnit1.jpg whodunnit2.jpgwhodunnit2.jpg

#2 11 years ago

I love the cab colors on W?D. It is a cool game. Enjoy it!

#3 11 years ago

I like W?D alot. enjoy

#4 11 years ago

Who Dunnit is the first game I ever bought, and I wish to god I had never sold it.

#5 11 years ago

Very unique title, good grab!!

#6 11 years ago

The bar up the street from me just got one so I've been playing it a lot. Lots if fun. I love the Lady Jackpot line.

#7 11 years ago

That the Mikey one? Just wondering if it's my old W?D.

Loved the game. Miss it. Congrats!

#8 11 years ago

Nope, got it from Lorenzo. It's off route but was meticulously taken care of. Tons of fun! I'm hoping it will make for a good trade somewhere down the line

#9 11 years ago

Oh yeah, forgot he had one. Good price for that South Park if also from him.

#10 11 years ago

Congrats! Great pin I will never get rid of mine

#11 11 years ago

Love to play who dunnit hate the roulette wheel cause I lost 1.7 billion yesterday to not beat my high score of 7 billion, very underrated pin

#12 11 years ago

I think W?D is one of the all-time best games. The software is rock solid, the gameplay is fun and there's all kinds of neat toys and features.

#13 11 years ago

Congrats! Everytime I hear someone getting this I'm reminded I've never had the pleasure to play it.

#14 11 years ago

nice score pzy

#15 11 years ago

Brigid bought mine and I had 4.4 billion. Not sure if he beat it

#16 11 years ago

Oh yeah, I believe I posted my high scores on here.

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Congrats! Everytime I hear someone getting this I'm reminded I've never had the pleasure to play it.

And that's why the game is so cheap. It's very low production and hard to find and many people don't realize how awesome it is.

I got a chance to play it at PHOF in Vegas and then it took me 3 years to find one.

Contrast this game with Champion Pub, which to me is a huge dog, but goes for twice as much.

I think some people may be turned off on the "clue"-like rules and the lack of a wizard mode, but I don't know many people who have ever completed all four cases. I know I never have.

Also.... try playing the game late at night *wink*

#18 11 years ago

That is good insights pinballhelp. I would really like to log some games on this machine. I didn't see it when I went to Vegas...must have been being worked on. Looks like a cool game.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

That the Mikey one? Just wondering if it's my old W?D.
Loved the game. Miss it. Congrats!

Still have it! It *might* be leaving next weekend though. Congrats on the W?D PZY!

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

I think some people may be turned off on the "clue"-like rules and the lack of a wizard mode, but I don't know many people who have ever completed all four cases.

Yeah the clue part is what makes it so interesting to me...sounds awesome.

#21 11 years ago

Got all 3 that live at my work lined up and turned on! Poor ToM needs its shooter rod assembly, lockdown bar, coin door and spirit ring back. Hopefully this week, and they'll be shiny brass like the rest of the machine!

Who Dunnit is great so far. I LOVE the music: Peter Gunn theme by Henry Mancini. Awesome.

3pins.jpg3pins.jpg

#22 11 years ago

Here is a preview of my custom Who Dunnit topper I picked up sat. from Joe at Laseriffic. Havent had time to put it on yet. I cant wait it looks awesome!

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from pzy:

Got all 3 that live at my work lined up and turned on!

That is awesome! Looks great.

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

Still have it! It *might* be leaving next weekend though. Congrats on the W?D PZY!

I almost PM'd back to you and offer to buy it back...owning the same machine for a third time.....I need to keep my empty slot open for STTNG!!!

Congrats to anyone that get's a chance to own this game!

-Mike

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 26.50
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Yucaipa, CA
Machine - For Sale
Sussex, WI
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 125.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-dunnit-is-here and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.