Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by lllvjr
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-309.jpg
image-241.jpg
image-312.jpg
image-577.jpg
image-979.jpg
image-771.jpg
image-982.jpg
image-372.jpg
image-295.jpg
image-866.jpg

#1 5 years ago

Who dunnit? Game needs to be shopped. Not sure last time rubbers and bulbs were replaced. Cabinet sides look good, front art and head art not perfect. Play field ramps look ok, play field is mint, zero insert or play field paint issues. Dmd is crisp, only thing not working I see is the center reel motor is not spinning($69 in stock on Marcospec).
Would prefer not to ship. $1900

image-309.jpgimage-241.jpgimage-312.jpgimage-979.jpgimage-577.jpgimage-771.jpgimage-982.jpgimage-295.jpgimage-372.jpgimage-866.jpg

#2 5 years ago

Let me know if you decide you may want to entertain shipping it. Interested buyer in virginia

#3 5 years ago

Nice looking game, should clean up really great. I like this title, very fun, and sometimes it feels more like playing clue than pinball. GLWTS!

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from madsci:

Nice looking game, should clean up really great. I like this title, very fun, and sometimes it feels more like playing clue than pinball. GLWTS!

Thanks

#5 5 years ago

Ok open to shipping the game with navl

#6 5 years ago

So tempting and local too!

Somebody snap this up before I go into more debt!

#7 5 years ago

Just buy it! I would impulse buy it if I were local -- Who Dunnit is a fun game. Why some of these late-era Williams/Bally games are so cheap is a mystery to me.

#8 5 years ago

Any chance of bringing it to Allentown? I would buy it from you there and bring it back to Atlanta with me.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside