Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

who dunnit.JPG
photo 4 (1).JPG
photo 4 (2).JPG
who dunnit 4.JPG
photo 3 (1).JPG
photo 2 (1).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider starsky178.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Selling my Who Dunnit Pin , playfield in great shape , the only thing is that the left slot is not turning , the other 2 work and match with the DMD , nice and clean. Looking for $2,500.

#3 9 years ago

Mount Pocono , pa 18344

#5 9 years ago

Sorry no trades .

#6 9 years ago

I put it on Craig's list and you can see pics , any interested and needs not pics . Let me know.

#7 9 years ago

I guess I didn't read the posting . Anyone interested and you need more pictures Please let me know. Thanks

#8 9 years ago

photo 4 (1).JPGphoto 4 (1).JPGphoto 3 (1).JPGphoto 3 (1).JPGphoto 2 (1).JPGphoto 2 (1).JPGphoto 4 (2).JPGphoto 4 (2).JPGwho dunnit 4.JPGwho dunnit 4.JPGwho dunnit.JPGwho dunnit.JPGphoto 2 (1).JPGphoto 2 (1).JPG

#9 9 years ago

replaced motor on left slot , now everything working , playfield and plastics in great shape, no error dots.

#11 9 years ago

thanks Big70 , i already tried that , so much grinding in the gears inside that it wore it down and, the spinning would stop due to the weight of the reel, motor had to be replaced. all is working now, runs like a champ.

#15 9 years ago

I thought i had an original tony plastic , that's something that i will look into.
on trade it always depends if you have something i want , you can always PM me details.

#17 9 years ago

Thanks , it's an easy , fun playing game because rule set is not complicated and easy to play good for the beginner, that's the best thing about this game and not that many made so it's a good one to have in a collection if you can't get the high end machines.

#20 9 years ago

Thanks tom , it was great to meet you and a pleasure to meet a pinsider.

#22 9 years ago

Thanks for all the well wishes. 2 offers but it comes from others that want to put a few touches on it and make a profit, i see, but i think on book value my price is fare as when the left slot wasn't working they used that as an tool to make a lower offer but now that i put in the new motor and all is working, we will see and if i put in all the bells and whistles on the machine, like i did with the CV , i would be asking for more.

#24 9 years ago

price change...... its now $2,550.00 wondering why ???? I think the extra 50.00 should go to PINSIDE as a donation from the buyer, and i will even donate $50. So if the sale goes thru .
Pinside gets a $100 donation. They do such a great job here and we should show our thanks.

#25 9 years ago

Bump for pinside

#26 9 years ago

Possible SALE. We will see.

1 week later
#28 9 years ago

bump it when its hot

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider starsky178.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-dunnit-for-sale-ne-pa?tu=starsky178 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.