(Topic ID: 114575)

WHO dunnit Club - And then I was on the case...

By scylla

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 293 posts
  • 80 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by pipes
  • Topic is favorited by 45 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“WHO dunnit?”

• Tony 10 votes
    13%
  • Victoria 16 votes
    20%
  • Butler 17 votes
    22%
  • Bruno 8 votes
    10%
  • Trixie 28 votes
    35%

(79 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 81 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMGP9599 (resized).JPG
IMGP9596 (resized).JPG
IMGP9597 (resized).JPG
IMGP9598 (resized).JPG
20191112_114426 (resized).jpg
20191112_114405 (resized).jpg
CF644DB9-6569-4E4B-AA1B-F2D626129060 (resized).jpeg
6C23F20F-3389-46A7-9DAE-EC7F43CF3F4F (resized).jpeg
card.pdf (PDF preview)
WD (resized).jpg
20190226_172534 (resized).jpg
BD09C560-4DD1-419B-95B8-EFDF8353691F (resized).jpeg
20190222_175848 (resized).jpg
20181113_182104 (resized).jpg
whodunnit (resized).jpg
Freeplay card (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 4 years ago

It has a lot going for it for sure. The theme, animations, flashers are all top notch for sure. But as an owner but I'd get rid of it if I could. Good for guests and the ladies LOVE it which is an awesome combo to have.
But the staying power does lack a little. Once i had my big game I really haven't had an need to play it again.

#20 4 years ago

Love going for the sewer awards

1 year later
#57 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I have a crack in the left ramp at the inlane mount, the translite has a lot of touch ups and one cracked plastic. Where can I find a ramp and translite? They seem unobtanium or prohibitively expensive, at least for the translight...$160 shipped from Australia. I found the cracked plastic from Bay area for $7.
In the process of adding leds, the game was very dim with incandescents. How to you get to the lights insite the reel?

Ramp is always cracked there...just have to use washers. Unless PPS starts making them, you're not likely to find any ramps anywhere. There may be hope as PPS did make new slot reels & top window available.

The Reels are just lit with 1 44 bulb per reel. When you start LEDing...the equipment inserts are real small and you don't need a big honking bulb for them.

#60 3 years ago

You mean the center targets that move up & down? Should be a straight shot moving up & down.

#62 3 years ago

Check the switches for it....it has 1 in the up and 1 in the down position. It should only being moving all the way up or down.
It starts in the up in a game...hit it to lower it etc.

2 months later
#83 3 years ago
Quoted from pintime:

check your wire gate for elevator and make sure its sitting on the correct side of stop

This is what i was thinking also. It's a simple gate that shouldn;t allow the ball to come down after it's gone through

1 year later
#155 1 year ago
Quoted from alexmogil:

Anyway here's the left train exit. As you can see the plastic is broken on the left screw and the right screw is tightened way tight to keep the metal from moving. Tight enough that I'm afraid it might get damaged if I'm not careful. Previous owner seems to have used super glue.

W?D are notorious for this. Usually some washers will keep it intact but for plastic "Ambroid Pro Weld" is a common product used. There were a few spot on my W?D that needed it!

3 months later
#174 1 year ago
Quoted from toastbot:

Maybe this part is missing on yours? I think this is the one.

Yep this must be it. No way the flippers could be that weak with the elevator being so close

6 months later
#210 1 year ago

Doesn't need any, the entire problem/fun of the game is a million jackpots from start to finish.
Jackpots are great, and getting them for just aboot every shot is nice, but you really have to lock them in at max value or it's almost a waste of time.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside