(Topic ID: 114575)

WHO dunnit Club - And then I was on the case...

By scylla

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 263 posts
  • 76 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 25 days ago by brainmegaphone
  • Topic is favorited by 43 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“WHO dunnit?”

• Tony 9 votes
    12%
  • Victoria 15 votes
    20%
  • Butler 15 votes
    20%
  • Bruno 8 votes
    11%
  • Trixie 28 votes
    37%

(75 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 73 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

card.pdf (PDF preview)
WD (resized).jpg
20190226_172534 (resized).jpg
BD09C560-4DD1-419B-95B8-EFDF8353691F (resized).jpeg
20190222_175848 (resized).jpg
20181113_182104 (resized).jpg
whodunnit (resized).jpg
Freeplay card (resized).jpg
Cast of characters card.pdf (PDF preview)
img20160830_20521911 (resized).jpg
20180316_202624 (resized).jpg
C5A4E886-17E3-4F54-903A-9D0BDEB20A69 (resized).jpeg
171D4B18-642B-43A4-A332-5ADF778B5D24 (resized).jpeg
DSC03375 (resized).JPG
DSC03374 (resized).JPG
MVIMG_20180212_215304 (resized).jpg

There are 263 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 4 months ago

I never have. I actually feel accomplished when I catch ONE.

Would have been a great wizard mode.

#252 4 months ago

I´m working original "Who Dunnit" logo. I´m redrawing all in accuracy way because I will use it in my next "Free Play Card" sure!

Regards

#253 4 months ago
Quoted from matt_adams:

I have set my machine so you can only get 2 extra balls. There aren't many game specific settings compared to most games but you have to make them all harder than the factory settings to get the most out of W?D

It would be great if it were possible to turn off EBs from the slot machine only. I really like the reward of getting an EB when collecting all the clues. It's one of the more fun objectives of the game IMO, so it would be a shame to lose the incentive to do this.

#254 4 months ago

I have a question about a machine currently in the US. The Model displays: Who Dunnit - Germany (3slot). Does this mean the machine went to Germany, then back to the States. The tag shows Waukeagan, IL. (I assume point of manufacture).

#255 4 months ago

I just finished, Free Play Card is ready to print!

Logo is exact to original, illustration represent "Nick Space" private investigator character, text is inspirend in original flyer, All is at 300 dpi (hight definition) and both cards (rules and Free play) will be printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination.

Card was upload to my main thread "RESTORED AND CUSTOMIZED PINBALL ARTWORKS - Showroom thread by Mikonos".

Tell me your opinion and who is interested.

Best regards

Mik

#256 4 months ago

Here I made an isnstruction card as well. FREE for you. The pricing card is german, feel free to adapt it.

card.pdf
#257 4 months ago

Plenty of who dunnit parts still.
Click my ads and send me a Pm message.
Combo up for discounts!

1 month later
#258 76 days ago

I am looking for a NOS playfield for Who Dunnit, if anyone can help me in any way, please send me PM, thanks!!

3 weeks later
#259 50 days ago

Great restore and spare parts lot.

Parts - For Sale
New “Lot of Parts Left over and never used for Who Dunnit restore. Combined this is at a big discount rather than buying from Marco's or PPS. ~Who Dunnit Stepper Motor Control Circuit B...”
23 hours ago
Anaheim, CA

3 weeks later
#260 25 days ago

Joining the club soon...will pick up my WD? at Expo. Took a chance on owning this one before ever playing it, because I like what I've read. Several people who owned this game but later sold it, regretted it and missed playing it. I'm a big fan of murder mystery themes, and I love the classic board game, Clue. It's too bad they never obtained the rights to make that game, perhaps instead of Monopoly? I could see Clue being an excellent process-of-elimination game, where you visit different rooms of a mansion by making shots to turn left or right, or go up or downstairs. Collecting the various weapons to eliminate them, and hitting shots to eliminate the various suspects. Anyway, this one is the best murder mystery game available, and I'm looking forward to owning it!

#261 25 days ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Joining the club soon...will pick up my WD? at Expo. Took a chance on owning this one before ever playing it, because I like what I've read. Several people who owned this game but later sold it, regretted it and missed playing it. I'm a big fan of murder mystery themes, and I love the classic board game, Clue. It's too bad they never obtained the rights to make that game, perhaps instead of Monopoly? I could see Clue being an excellent process-of-elimination game, where you visit different rooms of a mansion by making shots to turn left or right, or go up or downstairs. Collecting the various weapons to eliminate them, and hitting shots to eliminate the various suspects. Anyway, this one is the best murder mystery game available, and I'm looking forward to owning it!

You'll enjoy it , It's a pretty fun and unique. Especially if you are a fan of murder mysteries this game is a no brainer then. Have with the new game!

#262 25 days ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Welcome to the club Pinkitten! It's simple but different every time. Midnight Madness is great and while some don't like the randomness of the "betting aspect" of it, I am a gambler at heart and love it. A little hint for the crimes....the butler did it. lol

#263 25 days ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I played it for the first time at a show and decided it was so unique I wanted it in my small collection of 6 pins. It took me three years to find one close by and the guy I got it from genuinely seemed on the fence about selling. The entire detective theme (music etc) is so unique and everyone who plays in my game room notes it as being one of my “cooler” games despite being one of my older games.

I’ve owned it for a year now and I still feel I would have a hard time selling it...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 16.00
There are 263 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside