Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by terrable
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG1025.jpg
    IMAG1023.jpg
    IMAG1022.jpg
    IMAG1021.jpg
    three_classic_pins!.jpg
    Tron_pin.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EMPins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from doughslingers:

Wow just had a friend drop off some games and the Kingsport auction and called me with the Ramey action news auction report. It is the most crowded auction in over atleast a year. I was guessing with the Ohio show going on at the same time and some even bigger amusement players going to Vegas for show there, the equipment would be on the lighter side. I could not be more wrong. There is over 30 pins including 3 Addams Family, 2 South Parks, RFM, T3, Nascar, the usual Dale Jr at every auction, Sega Lost World, Elvis, Last Action Hero, Cue Ball Wizard, Shaq, Funhouse!, G Island, TOM, WPT, WMS Indy Jones, 2 Monday Night Footballs one with out a backglass, 12 pins on pallets older ones like Big Indian, Pioneer, Grand Prix and more. the biggest surprise was three high end restorations by Fab Fantasies. I posted a picture my friend took of these great classic Bally pins. There is even a Tron there. I feel my wallet getting lighter and I didnt even have to go to Ohio. I hope there more people in Ohio this sale!
    Buddy

I love the classic ballys but those three looked like someone polished a turd in the picture. They never had all that shine from the factory. Looks out of place to me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EMPins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-coming-too-the-kingsport-tn-auction-at-meadowview-this-sat?tu=EMPins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.