Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by terrable
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG1025.jpg
    IMAG1023.jpg
    IMAG1022.jpg
    IMAG1021.jpg
    three_classic_pins!.jpg
    Tron_pin.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

Just checking as lots of activity going on with shows in Ohio and Vegas. Might be a great time to make some purchases! Link www.auctiongamesales.com

Buddy

#2 12 years ago

Wow just had a friend drop off some games and the Kingsport auction and called me with the Ramey action news auction report. It is the most crowded auction in over atleast a year. I was guessing with the Ohio show going on at the same time and some even bigger amusement players going to Vegas for show there, the equipment would be on the lighter side. I could not be more wrong. There is over 30 pins including 3 Addams Family, 2 South Parks, RFM, T3, Nascar, the usual Dale Jr at every auction, Sega Lost World, Elvis, Last Action Hero, Cue Ball Wizard, Shaq, Funhouse!, G Island, TOM, WPT, WMS Indy Jones, 2 Monday Night Footballs one with out a backglass, 12 pins on pallets older ones like Big Indian, Pioneer, Grand Prix and more. the biggest surprise was three high end restorations by Fab Fantasies. I posted a picture my friend took of these great classic Bally pins. There is even a Tron there. I feel my wallet getting lighter and I didnt even have to go to Ohio. I hope there more people in Ohio this sale!
    Buddy

#3 12 years ago

Tron huh ,,, I'm Gett-n the Itch !!!

#4 12 years ago

hmph.. LAH or one of the MNFs is all that would interest me.. all the rest will go for way too much.

#5 12 years ago

anyone got some hammer prices to post yet?

#6 12 years ago

80 pins. Prices were not amazing but not terrible. Sorry i didnt record them. Picked myself up an F14.

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from doughslingers:

the usual Dale Jr at every auction

#8 12 years ago

Very few A-list titles. Lots of meh 90's Gottliebs and EMs. Most EMs went for around 200. Thought of grabbing my dad one. One of the rarest was Al's Garage Band Goes On World Tour which sold for around 1000.

#9 12 years ago

What Price range did the IJ 's go for , also the Tron ? Any prices posted anywhere ?

#10 12 years ago

I didn't get all the prices, but I got some of them.

Twister went for $1900. Tron was $3900. The two LAHs went for $1100 and $850 but I don't know the story on them.

South Park $1400. Jurassic Park $1550. Elvis $2700.

Kiss went for $2800 and the 3 TAFs went for $3000, $3300, and $3100. One of them had something wrong with it but I don't know the details.

Like Jobi said, the prices were alright. Not great, not terrible, just ok. That Captain Fantastic was pretty awesome though. I think it sold for $2400.

#11 12 years ago

I Missed a Good Auction ,, I Would've bought that Tron... Thanxx Cubbie

#12 12 years ago

IJ was in the high 3s and was being tempermental all day.

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from doughslingers:

Wow just had a friend drop off some games and the Kingsport auction and called me with the Ramey action news auction report. It is the most crowded auction in over atleast a year. I was guessing with the Ohio show going on at the same time and some even bigger amusement players going to Vegas for show there, the equipment would be on the lighter side. I could not be more wrong. There is over 30 pins including 3 Addams Family, 2 South Parks, RFM, T3, Nascar, the usual Dale Jr at every auction, Sega Lost World, Elvis, Last Action Hero, Cue Ball Wizard, Shaq, Funhouse!, G Island, TOM, WPT, WMS Indy Jones, 2 Monday Night Footballs one with out a backglass, 12 pins on pallets older ones like Big Indian, Pioneer, Grand Prix and more. the biggest surprise was three high end restorations by Fab Fantasies. I posted a picture my friend took of these great classic Bally pins. There is even a Tron there. I feel my wallet getting lighter and I didnt even have to go to Ohio. I hope there more people in Ohio this sale!
    Buddy

I love the classic ballys but those three looked like someone polished a turd in the picture. They never had all that shine from the factory. Looks out of place to me.

#14 12 years ago

Those 3 were gorgeous. They looks so nice i didn't want to play them. I guess you can interpret that as good or a bad thing.

#15 12 years ago

Here's a List of Pin's that were at the Auction and the Price they sold for !!

Lw3. 750
    Jackbot 1200
    WCS, 900
    F14 700
    Sheriff 175
    Royal guard. 150
    Soccer 175
    Airport 175
    Rock and Bullwinkle black 1375
    Twister 1900
    Flash 425
    Teed off. 950
    Tron 3900
    HS2 1500
    Fire 875
    LAH 1100
    South Park 1400
    JP 1550
    Harley Davidson SEGA 1300
    GI 1050
    Elvis 2700
    MS Frankenstein 900
    Shaq 950
    Cue ball Wizard 900
    Big Guns 700
    LAH 850
    NFL Cowboys 2000
    RFM 950 not working
    T3 1690
    Galaxy. 350
    Barb wire 900
    Kiss 2825
    Wizard. 2400
    Cpt fantastic. 2400
    NASCAR 1800
    Black Knight 700
    Eight ball 550
    Rocky and Bullwinkle 1375
    Highspeed 800
    Cue ball Wizard 750
    Future Spa 325
    Shaq 500
    Funhouse Not working 1600
    TAF 3000
    TOM 3650
    GI 1300
    IJ 3800
    TAF 3300
    WPT 1650
    TAF 3100
    Dale jr. 2000
    Jet spin 200
    Far out 175
    Grand Prix 200
    Pioneer No sale
    Jungle queen No sale
    Far Out 200
    Space Odyssey 200
    Big Indian No sale
    Abra ca sabra No sale
    Grand slam 200
    Embryon 800
    Airborn Avenger 175
    Monday night football 300 not on
    Baywatch 900
    Playboy 35th Aniversary 750
    Monday night football 450
    BOP 475
    World Challenge Soccer. 575
    Pinball Pool 225
    Sharkys Shootout 1200
    R911 750
    Al's Garage World Tour 950
    JP 1550
    WCS 1050

#16 12 years ago

I'd go broke with that selection of pins, selling for those prices up here.

/me is green with envy

#17 12 years ago

Even with the Juice there's a few good deals in there, depending on condition of course.

#18 12 years ago

It was my first time there: large convention center, plenty of convenient parking, etc.

Good to see a nice assortment there. 75 pins in single file! Like others said, with the fees (if your not exempt) and considering their conditions, most prices were where they should be. I didn't pick up anything, but had a good time.

IMAG1021.jpgIMAG1021.jpg IMAG1022.jpgIMAG1022.jpg IMAG1023.jpgIMAG1023.jpg IMAG1025.jpgIMAG1025.jpg

#19 12 years ago

$3800 for an IJ with that much fade? Wow.

#20 12 years ago

were those prices plus the 10 percent? if so no real good deals

#21 12 years ago

Those were the hammer prices. From what I understand, it could be as high as 20% on top if you're not a business, not a seller, and not tax exempt.

#22 12 years ago
    Quoted from southbound:

Those were the hammer prices. From what I understand, it could be as high as 20% on top if you're not a business, not a seller, and not tax exempt.

20% That's correct , and add another 3% if you pay w/ Credit card.. Cash is King ,

And I can't believe twister sold for $ 1900.00 .. Glad you made it Home safe Southbound ..

#23 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I Missed a Good Auction ,, I Would've bought that Tron... Thanxx Cubbie

Yeah man, I'll be picking up a Tron this year as well, seeking one here in FL if possible.

#24 12 years ago

I would have taken Al's Garage tour!

#25 12 years ago

im tax exempt

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-coming-too-the-kingsport-tn-auction-at-meadowview-this-sat?responsive=0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.