Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by whthrs166
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whthrs166.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

No really who cares... Well I do... I happen to like flipper sounds. My games are all over my house and I like to just bump that flipper button and here bustin glass and an explosion! Or maybe a really good burp.. Or just a Boo... Or maybe a poison dart wisping by my head... I guess you could say I'm a sound guy. The sounds that pins make are everything to me. The themes can make or brake me but the flipper sounds are a must. How many of you guys care and use your flipper sounds?

#13 7 years ago

Clarification: flipper sounds can be selected on WPC games in featured adjustments. They are sometimes refered to as attract mode. Not the electromechanical sounds the flippers make when activated in game play. I don't really consider them attract mode though. What I consider attract mode (adjustable attract mode) is the machine doing a small demo with music and sound. I don't think all wpc games do that.

#14 7 years ago

Here's another one for ya... I can't figure out why TOM has no flipper sounds at all. It's the only wpc game that I know of that doesn't have them. ??

#16 7 years ago

What about games on location? Flipper sounds on? Or no? Do operators want the flipper sounds on or is it the establishment owner that doesn't want to hear the sounds. Anybody care? I'm curious....

#22 7 years ago

Hmmm. I never new that. I will have to set that up to hear that one.

#24 7 years ago

Yeah my favorite on that game is the poison dart wizzing by your head!

#27 7 years ago

Very cool. Never heard of that.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whthrs166.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-cares-about-flipper-sounds?tu=whthrs166 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.