Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Hyperion
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tumblr_ljiqylHvHH1qgz9tno1_500.png
    puke.jpg

#1 12 years ago

And jokers is mild....I have a much stronger word for them. 'Testimonials' have been spamming the local Cl ads claiming what a great company they are. They appear to be in Ohio and my Cl is NC. 7k bsd for sale on their website....Hep doesnt get that for that title.

#2 12 years ago

I don't know but I check the Columbus CL and there are often anti-kickasspinball testimonials that go up right after an ad for the kickass is put up. I have no idea if it is one really mad person or a group or what... but it is really odd.

I am pretty sure kickasspinball is a member on here too, so maybe you'll here from them.

#3 12 years ago

I don't fault anyone for trying to make a buck but these testimonials seem fake. The same verbiage has been posted on Raleigh Pittsburgh Columbus and Huntington Cl that I've seen. They get flagged and then they appear again. If this Eric of kap is on pinside I'd be interested in his take.

#4 12 years ago
    Quoted from robertmee:

Hep doesnt get that for that title.

I am not sure exactly who they are but he goes by EZE on RGP or something like that ?

HEP does not sell pins,so I don't know where the quoted text above comes from?

I do not think Chris has done a BSD yet ...

Jim

#5 12 years ago

^^

Honda.. I am pretty sure that 'Hep' was supposed to be 'hope'

#6 12 years ago
    Quoted from captainadam_21:

Honda.. I am pretty sure that 'Hep' was supposed to be 'hope'

NAH , but could be a good save ? LOL

Jim

#7 12 years ago

He's on here, I'll let him speak for himself. Not all his pins are overpriced though. As I understand it my pin originally came from him before I bought it from the current guy who had it and it's in excellent condition.

I'd be happy to check him out, I really don't understand someone sending a bashing post that does nothing for anyone on cl, I'd rather see someone who wants to sell pinballs when I do my search daily.

#8 12 years ago

Almost certain by the context clues. Here is the BSD for 7300. The then means to say 'hope he doesn't get it'.

http://www.kickasspinball.com/BSD1.html

You know he is gonna edit it, and everyone is gonna wonder what we are talking about...ha

#9 12 years ago

His stuff is overpriced and he is a bit of a jerk from personal experience. He does have a tendency to spam cl and it gets old. He also seems to do it more than most retailers.

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from captainadam_21:

You know he is gonna edit it, and everyone is gonna wonder what we are talking about...ha

That is why I quoted it! He meant HEP and you gave him an out...

Jim

#11 12 years ago

It has LEDs in it, got to worth at least 7K .. Good luck on the sale Eric !

Jim

#12 12 years ago

Nope no out needed....hep is exactly what I meant. Pretty sure Chris sells pins. He sold me a sttng many years ago. My point is that a hep quality pin which is generally recognized as the best. would likely not garner seven thousand for a bsd

#13 12 years ago

I hear LEDs increase the pins price by 350%. LOL

#14 12 years ago
    Quoted from robertmee:

Pretty sure Chris sells pins

Pretty sure he restores pins ! I am not saying he has never sold a pin but it is not his business to sell,he only likes to restore for owners of pinball machines.

You would be surprised what a HEP BSD would cost ..

Jim

#15 12 years ago

Look Guys
    I dont think inviting a guy to a topic about him and then turning it into a price war is beneficial to this site or anyone on here.
    Think about topics/threads before you post them and weigh in the pros and cons ? ask are we helping the site or helping ourselves ?

#16 12 years ago
    Quoted from HELLODEADCITY:

Look Guys
    I dont think inviting a guy to a topic about him and then turning it into a price war is beneficial to this site or anyone on here.
    Think about topics/threads before you post them and weigh in the pros and cons ? ask are we helping the site or helping ourselves ? []

I agree, this whole thread is not worthy of reading ! The sole purpose of this thread was to bash a certain person.

lots of people are not in the know and say things that are not true .

Jim

#17 12 years ago
    Quoted from McCune:

I agree, this whole thread is not worthy of reading ! The sole purpose of this thread was to bash a certain person.

+1 Go to RGP if you want to bash someone.

#18 12 years ago

If somebody is doing bad business, or ripping people off, or not telling the truth, I'd prefer to hear about it so I can avoid doing business with them and getting ripped off myself.

7k for a BSD is stupid, so that's a dead giveaway. But in general if somebody got burned, why would they want to hide it from everyone else? Doesn't make sense.

#19 12 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

+1

#20 12 years ago

His ID on here is Exejet.

#21 12 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

+1

#22 12 years ago

How would you guys feel if everyone on RGP kept saying go to Pinside if you want to hang out with losers???

RGP is not all bad, just don't ask stupid questions. Go search yourself first, get educated, most of the questions asked here and there have been answered 1000 times already.

I love this site too, but bashing RGP constantly is getting old. It's been around ALOT longer than this place and is full of helpful people.

#23 12 years ago
    Quoted from tomdotcom:

If somebody is doing bad business, or ripping people off, or not telling the truth, I'd prefer to hear about it so I can avoid doing business with them and getting ripped off myself.

+3

Com'on people should have free speech to protect themselves and the hobby from being taken advantage of.

#24 12 years ago

Yeah!!! Lets pretend nothing bad ever happens and try not to have an opinion that means anything to anyone! Its all RAINBOWS + PUPPIES here!

puke.jpgpuke.jpg

#25 12 years ago

A 7k BSD is worth 7k if someone pays 7k.

As an RGPer of 6+ yrs I have to say that I have personally met some excellent people through the group. Of course there are some personalities that are harder to get along with but that is no different than life.

I understand the want to keep pinside civil. This should make one more cautious in dealing with people IMO as there is no way to vet a potential buyer/seller. The honest discourse that often runpbs people the wrong way on RGP can be a good tool if one can filter out the drivel.

#26 12 years ago
    Quoted from McCune:

lots of people are not in the know and say things that are not true .

Jim

Jim, check your Bash PM

#27 12 years ago

Get your facts straight! I have HEP playfields! Chris will do playfields for you. Just ask! The CL post have to deal with people that flag them, hence the CL bot! Flag it and the computer will re-post. I do a lot of business in Ohio and pick up a lot of games. I have a lot of free time and can pick up games with no problem. I've had people call me after I pick up a game off CL and ask If I'll drop it off at their place for $200 more than I paid! Pinball is a blood sport. I can ask whatever price I want. That's why it's called America! If you have a problem with that feel free to contact me. BTW I turned down $6k for the BSD! Erik 614.937.3228

#28 12 years ago

Dude I sell a lot of games and haven't burned anyone and you'll never anyone that claims that!!! E

#29 12 years ago

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww on this one

#30 12 years ago

Turn the place into RGP!

#31 12 years ago

Yeah... I could go into how my personal experience have colored my views of this joker, but I think he says enough by himself...

Anyone wanna ignore the drama and get back to enjoying the hobby?

#32 12 years ago

Turn the place into RGP!

I tried not to, but I am the one who started all this. Gonna go kick myself in the head right now.

tumblr_ljiqylHvHH1qgz9tno1_500.pngtumblr_ljiqylHvHH1qgz9tno1_500.png

#33 12 years ago

I have nothing to with what others post. I've only posted Buy sell Service in Columbus.

#34 12 years ago

I call BS.....your bot has posted your 'testimonial' five times in two days. It keeps getting flagged and by your own omission you have a Cl autobot. Don't try and tell me a buyer is reposting this over and over with the same text.

#35 12 years ago

I don't what you call! Go get a life! Or should I say get back to CL and look for the $100 MM you're looking for! CL TROLL!

#36 12 years ago

Don't get angry at me because you were busted. I'm done with this one. Buyers can draw their own conclusions with the scruples of this seller.

#37 12 years ago

i totally would pay 7g for a BSD!!! pause....wait for it.......wait for it....NOT! lmao. you better have 25 plays on that machine for that ridiculous asking cost.

#38 12 years ago

It was obvious from the first post that no good was going to come out of this thread.

#39 12 years ago

It was true, but at the same time it is one thing when someone says something about a person.

It is an entirely different one when the person in question acts out. In future anyone who asks about his particular machines can be pointed to this thread and draw their own conclusions.

#40 12 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

It was obvious from the first post that no good was going to come out of this thread.

+1 It wasn't going to be pretty.

#41 12 years ago

there are jokers like this all over. thats exactly why this was a good thread! thank you for speaking up Dung & Robertmee

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-are-these-jokers-kickasspinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.