Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by pinmike
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    1-2 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmike.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

FRANKENSTIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got back from the local pizza shop and they had a Frankenstein pin,This game is way more fun than I thought especially when you
    get a pinball thrown at ya Lol!!! but the best part is the game was fully working,clean playfield,nice leds and a game that was in great
    shape for it's age.I asked if the pizza shop owned it and they said it was owned by an operator,If your reading this Mr. operator I
    Salute you my friend for doing a great job....I had a great time and I will be putting more and more quarters in your game..Thank you!!

Here's the location... Its Paisano's pizza,5511 schaefer rd. dearborn,mi. phone#313-581-4000
    Best pizza and Subs in town

#3 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Who am I?
    DRI.

It's a quote from the game,It shouts out "Who Am I??!!!"

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from DK:

GENEVA!!!!

Hahaha Well of course how can i forget...GENEVA!!! I admit i really liked this game and i can't wait till afternoon to play it again.I don't know,what are the odds the pizza shop closed and they forgot to lock their front door....Hmmm,I would go in turn on the game and dump so much quarters in it then the operator would put another pin in that location.Sounds like a plan..Lol!!

#18 6 years ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

I am John Wort.

I must be missing something here...John wort,You mean John wort Jr. The rom guy???

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from gtxjoe:

Who is John Wort? And why did he ruin my pinball buying experience

Now I am really confused.....

#24 6 years ago
    Quoted from tp:

Just go back to bed it's just a bad dream.

Hahaha!!!!!!

Quoted from MotorCityMatt:Nobody told you the first rule?

Quoted from TractorDoc:

The John Wort Pinball Experience Topic was locked. Some of us are having trouble letting go -- Luckily for you it has spilled over into your thread.
    It will all be ok as long as we do not start discussing trading old cowboy boots. . .

I'm gonna take a look at that thread....Something really funny must have happened and i missed it.Lol!!!
    especially someone trading cowboy boots...Hahahaha!!! i need a good laugh

#28 6 years ago

Man that boot thread is freaking funny i cant stop laughing!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

#32 6 years ago

My name is John Wart,I have the nicest used cowboy boots even EastWood contacted me asking if he could buy them and I said hell no!! I won't sell to you, Go Ahead Make My Day,These are my boots,son.HAHAHAHA!!!! Still Laughing that thread is funny as hell,especially when you find out it was true and not a joke.

#33 6 years ago

Mr.Operator I dumped a boat load of quarters tonight in your Frankenstein pin!!,I really had a blast and i got a high score 764 million and 5 ball multiball was Awesome.I spent over 2 hours on your game and time flies when your having fun..Great pizza and a awesome pin its amazing how the small things in life can really make you happy and forget all the things your going through...Thank You!!!!

#34 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Who am I?
    DRI.

Hi Gryszzz,How's it going buddy?..

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmike.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-am-i?tu=pinmike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.