Topic Stats

• 142 posts
  • 71 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by ctozzi
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Lost.jpg

There are 142 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 5 years ago

just curious as to how many people here actually has a Walking Dead LE ordered. Stern told my distributor they will ONLY produce 600 and that they have a waiting list as the game is sold out.

we have 2 ordered, one for a customer and one for us, I sure hope it turns out to be a good decision.

#2 5 years ago

My brother and I have a LE bought and paid for. Just waiting for the delivery date and getting excited. I think once a good code is put into this pin it will be a winner for Stern. Can't wait for the season premiere next week.

#4 5 years ago

Me

#6 5 years ago

All 8 buyers will love this game next year when the code is done

Post edited by moderator: thread eject: trolling

#7 5 years ago

Me too!

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

and the 200 more that are on the waiting list for the LE that won't get one will be jealous.

#9 5 years ago

Me also, and still excited about it!

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

This is kind of surprising to me:

https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/the_walking_dead_le/owners

#11 5 years ago

Yo...that's less than STLE numbers....I think this poll is wrong.

#12 5 years ago

Would be to me too. Was just joking . But I am sure there won't be a 200 person wait list .

#14 5 years ago

Had one pre-ordered and just bailed on it. I know my Distro had more available plus they are in abundance on ebay with buy it now.

#15 5 years ago

Lol, that really says 8 owners!

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Would be to me too. Was just joking . But I am sure there won't be a 200 person wait list .

There already is a 200 person waiting list.

#18 5 years ago

Me

#19 5 years ago

I'm in!

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

I guess the point is who cares. I can buy one right now and I know I can buy one in 4 months. Thats the truth. Will I? Maybe. I Love Sterns and support them with my wallet. Just not going fan boy psycho like someone here. You have to be an employee or something. Way over the top...

#21 5 years ago

I got half of one coming

#22 5 years ago

had , and then bailed

#23 5 years ago

Sterns waiting list is for distributors because they don't sell directly to the public. You as a customer can still find one from one of these distributors. I know that my distributor sold out and had their allotment cut down due to the huge surge in sale overseas.

This will be my first NIB and Stern. Couldn't resist the adult zombie theme and the party involved in producing it.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

had , and then bailed

Same here. Big fan of the comic and tv series, too.

#25 5 years ago

I,m in and payed for

#26 5 years ago

In like Flynn.

#27 5 years ago

I'm in too, 100% payed for

#29 5 years ago

In, #444

#30 5 years ago

I bailed on mine last week. And I'm pretty sure I could jump that "wait list" and get right back in line if I called my distributor.

#31 5 years ago

In. Deposit down.

#33 5 years ago

I'm in it to win it! TWDLE #49, can't wait!

#34 5 years ago

I'm in

#35 5 years ago

In there like swim-wear!

Don't let me down Lyman...

#36 5 years ago

Congrats to all. I was in but bailed. Just too gory since I have 3 and 6 year old daughters that love our games and was afraid this one would scare them off.

#37 5 years ago

I am in with number #23 LE. I feel this will be an amazing pin. I am putting a lot of trust in Stern to get the code and voices updated. So far though it looks like it can be a real winner.

#38 5 years ago

No way, this pin is a major let down and it was a theme I was hanging out for.

Stern need to pick the act up big time before they get another $ out of me for a nib.

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from Wamprat:

No way, this pin is a major let down and it was a theme I was hanging out for.
Stern need to pick the act up big time before they get another $ out of me for a nib.

Disappointment with the early code but major letdown....too early to tell.
Could be a great game once the code is hashed out.

#40 5 years ago

Is the tide finally turning and people are talking with their wallets now by not buying on impulse. I hope so....

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Disappointment with the early code but major letdown....too early to tell.
Could be a great game once the code is hashed out.

I really hope it is for those who are buying but it has missed the mark for me already on audio and callouts.

The prison and well walker are not the most inspiring toys I have seen either.
Some sweet pf art and cool ramps though.

I am still keen to play when I see it in the wild.

I don't have the patience to wait for Stern coding anymore either, at 7.1k for a pro in Aus the game should be nearly 100% coded on release imo.

Shame...as I said it is a theme I was hanging out for but so was Avengers and this gut feeling with twd is very much like dejavu.

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from Wamprat:

I really hope it is for those who are buying but it has missed the mark for me already on audio and callouts.
The prison and well walker are not the most inspiring toys I have seen either.
Some sweet pf art and cool ramps though.
I am still keen to play when I see it in the wild.
I don't have the patience to wait for Stern coding anymore either, at 7.1k for a pro in Aus the game should be nearly 100% coded on release imo.
Shame...as I said it is a theme I was hanging out for but so was Avengers and this feeling with twd very much like dejavu.

And that is the real shame. We really won't know for a good year when the code gets finished.

#43 5 years ago

Paid for last year . last LE until Star Wars for me.

#44 5 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

Paid for last year . last LE until Star Wars for me.

Yea Star Wars will be a for sure for me too

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Sterns waiting list is for distributors because they don't sell directly to the public. You as a customer can still find one from one of these distributors. I know that my distributor sold out and had their allotment cut down due to the huge surge in sale overseas.
This will be my first NIB and Stern. Couldn't resist the adult zombie theme and the party involved in producing it.

Correct, distributors are begging stern for more. Now if they in fact sell them to the market, eh who knows. It will be nice to see a stand happen and not preorder every title because it's an le. I personally would love to play one before spending that kind of coin as I am sure everyone here would as well. However given the past few years of ac/dc, tron and met, it's hard to not go ahead and order it ahead of time and not risk having to pay for for a title that all of a sudden demands 10k. I look at the situation as if I preorder and don't like it, fine sell it and lose a few hundred bucks or break even. No harm no foul.

#46 5 years ago

Why would anybody say "Star Wars" is a gimme after all this BS?

The code currently is a ZERO with the LE, unless you just want to turn the lights on. That's why we haven't seen any video.

I swear, there can't be anybody getting paid in Stern marketing. No way. Like a monkey F ing a football. How many ways can you screw it up?

#47 5 years ago

METLE = in
STLE = out
TWD = out
WOZLE = in
TH = in
ZA = in

Many good titles to choose from. I'm very concerned with the wait for "new Stern code". The Metallica code was a biaoch!

Today's pinball selection is like a huge buffet... but keep in mind; take all you want but eat all you take! I'm just a little soured on certain chef's.

#48 5 years ago

Correct, distributors are begging stern for more. Now if they in fact sell them to the market, eh who knows. It will be nice to see a stand happen and not preorder every title because it's an le. I personally would love to play one before spending that kind of coin as I am sure everyone here would as well. However given the past few years of ac/dc, tron and met, it's hard to not go ahead and order it ahead of time and not risk having to pay for for a title that all of a sudden demands 10k. I look at the situation as if I preorder and don't like it, fine sell it and lose a few hundred bucks or break even. No harm no foul.

Uhhhh, no, the "distributors" are not begging for shit. They are trying to figure out how they can get out of having their balls in a sling and committed for a PO they had no idea of what was coming.

Illinois? You have to be a Stern employee…….

#49 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Why would anybody say "Star Wars" is a gimme after all this BS?
The code currently is a ZERO with the LE, unless you just want to turn the lights on. That's why we haven't seen any video.
I swear, there can't be anybody getting paid in Stern marketing. No way. Like a monkey F ing a football. How many ways can you screw it up?

You realize that the le is not even being built for a month and a half right? I would rather the code of the pro be focused on since they are shipping in two weeks. Why and how can you complain about unfinished code on a game that has not even been built, shipped and sold to a single person?

#50 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Uhhhh, no, the "distributors" are not begging for shit. They are trying to figure out how they can get out of having their balls in a sling and committed for a PO they had no idea of what was coming.
Illinois? You have to be a Stern employee…….

No I am 100% not a stern employee. How in the world would I afford this hobby if I was.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
There are 142 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside