Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Dr-Tommy
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

heman_(resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2016-04-21-00-47-56_(resized).png
    #1 8 years ago

Greg and Dennis are back together again!!

And we have so much time to speculate, this will be fun...

Can't wait to see what they come up with next.

Let the speculation commence, let's get the buzz going.

Screenshot_2016-04-21-00-47-56_(resized).pngScreenshot_2016-04-21-00-47-56_(resized).png

#2 8 years ago

heman_(resized).jpgheman_(resized).jpg

#3 8 years ago

Not that I care about seeing a third one but I'll be the first to say Elvira 3

#4 8 years ago

EM style Elvira?

#5 8 years ago

During the Ghostbusters panel at MGC i believe someone mentioned that Zombie Yeti was first
    brought to the attention of Stern & Greg Freres by Mr. Dennis Nordman.

hmmmmmmm...

#6 8 years ago

They design a" funny modern campy style" pinball.
    whitewater sort of game?. yummie yummie,can't wait.

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from frolic:

EM style Elvira?

I wish.

#8 8 years ago

No clue what it will be but I love that they are making another game.

#9 7 years ago

Haha haven't seen He-Man and gang for awhile, that would be something...!

It will be interesting to see how things evolve with this project. Greg and Dennis are always pretty off the hook and I love their humor.

Okay, so far for potentials we have :
    He-Man
    Elvira 3
    Whitewater 2

I remember reading on their WhizBang blog, before Greg started at Stern, that him and Dennis had LOTS of ideas...

#10 7 years ago

I feel like the best pinball machine ever has not been made yet.

Fill that void...

#11 7 years ago

I feel like it would be more of the original theme then a license. Juicy melons did well on its own, so hopefully they will continue creating original themes and let Stern dealing with licensing products.

#12 7 years ago

Go for a trilogy with Elvira!

1 month later
    #13 7 years ago

I'm hoping that after Melons they will now have melons out of their system for a while and maybe make something that's not based on er... melons.
    I'm hoping its another completely original (unlicenced) and crazy comic style theme.
    OR
    Dr Dude and the Party Animals get Scared Stiff with the Wizard trying to Fathom the Black and White Waters of the Caribbean Zone ..with a Melon (or two).

#14 7 years ago

retheme/ reskin of WNBJM
    also Elvira 3 has been long rumored as the next boutique title and part of the reason Dennis stopped working with heighway (he wanted to eventually make E3)

8 months later
    #15 7 years ago

Hi all, looks like there is some activity on this front. And who better than RobertWinter to start that thread!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-3-the-official-thread

That would be exciting!

#16 7 years ago

Another original theme through the minds of pinball genius's would suit me better!

#17 7 years ago

Was chatting with Greg at EPC 2015, and he told me he and Dennis had tons of fresh ideas. Wonder how they decide what to pursue. Seems there is still a lot of interest in Elvira, which is intriguing as she's not as prominent in the media as she was back in the 80's and 90's...

1 month later
    #18 7 years ago

Thanks everyone at TPF for the awesome coverage :
    Official announcement

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whizbang-pin-2-official-speculation-thread and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.