New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 107063)

Whitewater problem

By JonH123

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Pinphila
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago
#2 6 years ago

I don't know if the machine was recently moved and this might be the most basic answer, but did you check to make sure all plugs in the backbox are seated correctly?

#3 6 years ago

Run a switch edge test and run the balls down the trough to make sure each switch registers. Drop one in No Way Out and the Lost Mine just to be sure. There is a sticker on the lock down receiver that says how many balls should be installed. Make sure they're all there.

#4 6 years ago
#5 6 years ago
#6 6 years ago
Quoted from JonH123:

I'm thinking it might be a fuse, going to remove them all and check for continuity next.

Rule #1 - Check the fuses...eXpecially if a "whole set" of anything isn't working.

#7 6 years ago
#8 5 years ago
#9 5 years ago

Were those solenoid a working before or were they down when you got the game?

Check TP voltage and see if they are all reading normally. If you are blowing the fuse on start up something could not be hooked up right or something simple like that. A plug that is one pin off could do it for sure

#10 5 years ago
#11 5 years ago
#12 5 years ago
#13 5 years ago

First, check for shorts if your blowing fuses. Second, before buying a new driver board, send to coinopcauldron or rob Anthony and have it looked at. Good luck

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 209.00
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside