Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240421_120327 (resized).jpg
20240421_120348 (resized).jpg
IMG_1106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7186 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
White Water 12-7043 Wire.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_7687 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7686 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7694 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7678 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0736 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0732 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0737 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snaroff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6764 1 year ago

Just upgraded my stock translite with a mirrored backglass from CPR. Wow...what a difference! Photos don't do it justice...even more gorgeous in person.

IMG_1283 (resized).jpegIMG_1283 (resized).jpegIMG_1286 (resized).jpegIMG_1286 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#6786 1 year ago

Interesting to compare mine with yours. I always thought the bubbles were a defect. Looks like it was part of the design I guess. Yours has almost identical bubbles on the left side.

IMG_1321 (resized).jpegIMG_1321 (resized).jpeg
#6791 1 year ago
Quoted from Flipper_McGavin:

The bubbles weren't there from the factory. They were caused by the heat of the incandescent bulbs warping the material after several decades. To try and get rid of bubbles, do the pinholes through the backside rather than the front.
[quoted image]

I see...makes sense (and thx for the info everyone). Did yours need to be repaired with pinholes? If so, looks great!

Did you replace your incandescent bulbs with LED's? Curious.

1 month later
#6896 1 year ago

My WH20 cabinet was restored/redecaled 12-14 years ago IIRC. Unfortunately, these smart leg protectors didn't exist at the time and I used the awful plastic "protectors" that were awesome at creating leg crinkle Finally decided to fix it and was really pleased with the outcome. Used a hairdryer to peel back the decal and then stretched and ironed out the crinkles by hand (then installed the smart leg protectors). Took 15 minutes and looks much better!

IMG_1577 (resized).jpegIMG_1577 (resized).jpegIMG_1580 (resized).jpegIMG_1580 (resized).jpegIMG_1581 (resized).jpegIMG_1581 (resized).jpeg
#6899 1 year ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I need to do the same to mine - the only difference being somone else did all the work and put on the evil "protectors", nice job! How did you iron the decal back down after stretching it?

I got lucky...the decals were rubbery (not dried out) and the existing glue seemed to work. Just used my fingers to stretch and smooth. I had some "crazy glue" to help, but decided "less was more" in this instance. Considering the size of the crinkle, I was really happy with the result - those decals were done more than 12 years ago!

3 weeks later
#6955 1 year ago
Quoted from Aflacjack:

White Water was the first pinball I bought back in 2006. I kept that machine for 12 years and now have another one. I’ll always have one even though I have changed this one quite a bit. One of the greatest games ever.
[quoted image]

Back in 2010, I picked up a HUO CV and restored WH20 together for $9500 Sold the CV after 2 years and still have the WH20...hard to believe it's been over 12 years. I've always thoughts it's a top-tier game...never seems to get the love/recognition it deserves. A Dennis Norman masterpiece...way ahead of it's time.

we water 004 (resized).jpgwe water 004 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Asheville, NC
17,250 (OBO)
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snaroff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whitewater-club-lifejackets-not-required?tu=snaroff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.