• 630 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by MiniPinHead
  • Topic is favorited by 298 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
White Water 12-7043 Wire.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_7687 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7686 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7694 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7678 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0736 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0732 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0737 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6165 (resized).png
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0518 (resized).jpeg
Pic (resized).jpg
IMG_2208 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballer22.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#497 9 years ago

Joined the club x2 a few days ago....now time to start getting everything together for a full restore!

Anyone have any white mountains they didn't use and would sell?

#498 9 years ago

Does anyone have instructions on how to make your own Bigfoot spotlight? How to wire it, etc?

#500 9 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

I assume you mean one that activates when he does. If so, then no. I just added a spotlight for the upper playfield.

Yep. That's the one. Anybody??

#503 9 years ago
Quoted from hardware:

Unless you are looking for a DIY solution, here's an option.
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2486

I would like to do it myself...going to be doing a full restoration on a beater I have and want to get everything done/ready at the same time.

2 months later
#584 9 years ago
Quoted from webdiddy:

Here's a couple of photos of my arctic White Water, enjoy!

Looks sweet....just about finished with mine. Working on the abominable snowman tonight which is basically the last step

#587 9 years ago
Quoted from webdiddy:

Thanks.
My abominable snowman was kinda a pain! The head was too big so when the glas was on it didn't fit.
I had to cut down the plastic mold for the body beneath the fur to get it all to fit, I also had a big problem with the hand holding on to the log, not any kind of glue would work due to the material the hands are made from, I had to screw them down with a washer on top of the fingers and it work out fine, I'm not able to see the screw or the washer from a player perspective.

Yeah. Just popped it's head off and trying to figure out how I'm going to do it. Was thinking of just using the original Bigfoot hands and stripping the fur off and putting it on the original plastic big foot plastic body. Either way I am sure it will be a pia

#598 9 years ago

ok.....who has figured out the best arrangement of leds for the backbox? I'm not having the best of luck but I am sure someone has figured out the perfect arrangement.

#601 9 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

Umm an led in each socket.

That's how it works....no wonder I haven't been able to figure it out!!!

1 week later
#629 9 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

Hey everyone!
New to the club here! Just got a nice deal on a players condition machine. Loving the game so far!!
The only drawback to the purchase: no topper, light boards, or light board wiring harness. If anyone has an original with the foil decal for sale, or know someone who does please send them my way!!
Once I get my WH20 all cleaned up and nice I think it is going to be a keeper for me...
Thanks!

There is someone here on pinside that makes the wire harness and you can buy the light boards as well. The topper foil being that one issue....haven't kept up with that huge thread but was suppose to get reproduced

#631 9 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

Thanks! If anyone knows who makes the wiring harness let me know. I know great lakes modular has them, but they are $60...trying to save a little bit there. I think marco has them as well for $39.
Got the two light boards for $25 shipped...three of the bulb sockets are broken off one of the boards, but I figure my novice soldering skills should be able to handle that.
Yeah, the repro topper news has been very quiet. In October Twisted Pins posted on the PPS forums that the toppers were done but they were having issues with the adhesive on the back, and should be resolved shortly. Well, that was two months ago. I hope those toppers come to fruition, look good, and I can pick one of those up.

Pinballdoctor1 makes the harness here on pinside

2 months later
#957 9 years ago

ok....need help from fellow WH2O owners. I am running the home rom(not sure if that matters) and having issued with my Spine Chiller/Multi millions switch. In game play I hear it trigger however doesn't give credit for hitting the shot. In test mode works instantly and shows switch 46 which is correct. Haven't ever had a credit dot since doing the full restoration.....any ideas?

#961 9 years ago
Quoted from bballfan:

You might have 2 optos plugged in to the wrong leads.
Opto 66(Left ramp main) has the same square plug in as 68(disaster drop enter).

That's probably it...will be home soon and check that out first thing. Should have thought of that but thought it tested proper but might have missed it. Thanks

#979 9 years ago
Quoted from bballfan:

You might have 2 optos plugged in to the wrong leads.
Opto 66(Left ramp main) has the same square plug in as 68(disaster drop enter).

Finally had time to look at this last night....fixed my issue! Thanks again!!

1 month later
#1059 9 years ago
Quoted from Endprodukt:

Has anyone used the topper overlay with the cut outs for the waterfall? Does it look good? Was it was enough to apply etc?

I did....major pia and didnt line up perfect. Turned out pretty nice and the colors looks great compared to how they were before

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

7,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jamestown, NC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballer22.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whitewater-club-lifejackets-not-required?tu=pinballer22 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.