• 630 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by MiniPinHead
  • Topic is favorited by 298 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
White Water 12-7043 Wire.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_7687 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7686 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7694 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7678 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0736 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0732 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0737 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6165 (resized).png
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0518 (resized).jpeg
Pic (resized).jpg
IMG_2208 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider otrchief.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3207 5 years ago

It is not the home version.

3 months later
#3610 5 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

What is the best sideblade/pinblade/sideart for WH2O?

I have https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/whitewater-pinblades which I like. I have side art or mirror blades on all of my games. Whitewater is the tightest fit and the art is easy to damage because of this.

#3664 5 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

If you are going to put art blades on your games—especially whitewater because it’s such a tight fit—I highly recommend these protectors from pinball life.

Do you know what these protectors are made of? Whitewater is the tightest fit of all my games. I use poster board as a protector when I lift the playfield and still have some damage.

3 weeks later
#3764 5 years ago
Quoted from guido:

Could the lights not be working the way they are supposed to do?

Are you using an original driver board? One version of the Rottendog boards does not work correctly with the WW chase boards.

1 month later
#3901 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

So what does everyone have for a colordmd?

I have Color DMDs in 10 of my games and I like both versions. I use LED versions when they are easier to install or are the only version available: BR, AF, A13 & BW. I have LCD versions in WW, FT, ST, RS, POTC & Monopoly. All of the colordmds at the PHOF are LCDs.

1 year later
#5071 3 years ago

I use blue rubber and light & dark blue posts. I used orange rubber in the boulder garden area but you can't see it.

WW01 (resized).jpgWW01 (resized).jpgWW03 (resized).JPGWW03 (resized).JPG
4 months later
#5303 3 years ago

It is time for me to replace batteries. Out of 14 games I was down to 4 that needed AA or AAA batteries. The rest had NVRams or coin cells. WW was one of the remaining games that needed batteries and adding an NVRam would require soldering in a new RAM socket. This is above my soldering skill level. I ordered 4 coin cell battery boards from TNT for $13.99 each Plus shipping. They are much easier to solder in place and seem to work well.Battery Board01 (resized).jpgBattery Board01 (resized).jpg

Battery Board02 (resized).jpgBattery Board02 (resized).jpgBattery Board03 (resized).jpgBattery Board03 (resized).jpgBattery Board04 (resized).jpgBattery Board04 (resized).jpg
3 months later
#5561 3 years ago

The Bigfoot Spot Light & Hot Foot Light are great mods. I really enjoy like them and recommend both if you have a WW.

1 month later
#5681 2 years ago
Quoted from Zartan:

I just bought mine! Extremely happy so far! I have ordered the art blades and a skull mountain. I’m extremely nervous about trying to install the blades but I think I can do it.

The Art Blades can be repositioned if you don't get it quite right the first time. It is a fairly easy 2 person job and a very hard one person job. My Whitewater was very tight on both sides which makes the job harder and can lead to small rips & tears when you raise & lower the playfield. I highly recommend getting a set of Interior Cabinet Game Blade Protectors from Pinball Life ($35) if you are going to install game blades to prevent the small rips & tears.

Side Art Protectors (resized).jpgSide Art Protectors (resized).jpg
9 months later
#6332 2 years ago
Quoted from Shenanigander:

Did you remove the playfield to install the art blades?

Installing side art is much easier with two people. If you install side art on your games, I suggest you purchase an Interior Cabinet Game Blade Protector Set for when you are working on a game in the future. WW is a particularly tight fit. Pinball Life sells them https://www.pinballlife.com/interior-cabinet-protector-blade-set.html?Category_Code=

3 weeks later
#6483 2 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

even when I push it through, the ball gets stuck again inside the bottom of the funnel.

Take the ramp back off. Does the ball go through the funnel when the ramp is not installed? If it does than then it is not being installed correctly. Don't Dremel the funnel.

3 months later
#6752 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinoffski:

I scraped some of the artwork off .
Vinyl is super thin?
Not like a next gen decal .?
Going to sand it off anyhow.

I always use a heat gun to remove old decals. Sometimes you just heat & scrape small pieces, but sometimes you get a good edge and can pull off a large section. I've done 2 cabinets with regular decals and one with RadCals. I really like the RadCals because you can't wrinkle them during the application.

RadCal Installation01 (resized).jpgRadCal Installation01 (resized).jpg
7 months later
#7230 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

River class 6 was always the tricky part for me before the latest ROM, which now holds your progress.

What is the latest Rom? Does it hold starting at 2 times?

1 year later
#7797 28 days ago
Quoted from LePopHumper:

So, our arcade has WH2O and we're experiencing a problem with it. The Whirlpool Challenge doesn't seem to give out a second ball. Isn't that supposed to be a 2 ball multiball usually?

Is this something that can be changed in settings or might there be some other issue that could cause it?

One ball should be delivered to the shooter lane and the second ball kicked out of the Lost Mine. Where is your single ball coming from?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
17,250 (OBO)
$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Montpelier, VA
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider otrchief.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whitewater-club-lifejackets-not-required?tu=otrchief and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.