• 630 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by MiniPinHead
  • Topic is favorited by 297 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
White Water 12-7043 Wire.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_7687 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7686 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7694 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7678 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0736 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0732 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0737 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6165 (resized).png
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0518 (resized).jpeg
Pic (resized).jpg
IMG_2208 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider osvivalt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4475 4 years ago

I joined the club last week! This is my first pin ever. Got this game for 3600 eur (~4000 usd) and it's overall in very good shape. The playfield is in great condition! I will have to buy some spare parts as I got none. What would you recommend me to buy? I currently have to replace one bad switch and eventually the lock-target as it does not always register hits. What would be the best way to make the ball to spin more in the whirlpool?

VOEY7204 (resized).jpgVOEY7204 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#4483 4 years ago

Could anyone send me a good quality picture of the eagle in the front cabinet I could use? Mine is very damaged because of the removed coin door security bar. I'm thinking about restoring the artwork in some way. This is the only area which is damaged, the rest of the cabinet is in excellent condition.

Quoted from Osvivalt:

[quoted image]

1 month later
#4538 4 years ago

I did do some basic paint restoration and the front cabinet looks way better than before. However the eagle is still an issue. I know the best option would be new decal installation, but I don't have the skills, tools or room to do it. I'd still highly appreciate it if someone could take a high quality picture of their eagle and send it here for me to use. I'm still considering producing a custom eagle sticker for a few dollars and just putting it there. I know it sounds terrible, but a decal change is currently not an option for me. And if I were to change the decal in the future, a small sticker doesn't make any difference as as it would be removed alongside with the old decal.

Before and after:

IMG_2942 (resized).JPGIMG_2942 (resized).JPGIMG_3081 (resized).JPGIMG_3081 (resized).JPG
2 weeks later
#4555 4 years ago

I was able to reach Vacation jackpot this week. The reward effects looked magnificent! Yesterday I also switched to LH6 from LH2 and the game feels more alive now. Lost all my scores, but I'll get them back!

#4560 4 years ago
Quoted from freegame450:

Congrats on getting the Vacation Jackpot ! The reward effects are indeed magnificent and a big thrill for sure.

Thanks! According to statistics, it took me about 15 hours of gameplay to reach it.

Quoted from jawjaw:

Nice! What's the difference between LH6 and LH2?

I probably made a spelling mistake and meant L2 instead of LH2 (which of course doesn't exist). The game has more light effects, music playing at the end of the game and a simple ball save which can be adjusted. This thread has a full list of changes:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wh20-home-vs-non-home-roms-difference

#4574 4 years ago

For some reason I can't adjust the game volume any lower than 8. It's possible to make the game louder, but 8 is the lowest. I have LH6. Any idea what's the case?

#4576 4 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

ADJUSTMENTS -> STANDARD ADJ. -> MIN. VOL. OVERRIDE

Ohh, such a simple solution! Thanks, it worked! I did check trough all the menus after changing the rom, but missed this one...

#4592 4 years ago

Reached 1 billion points yesterday! Couldn't get the vacation jackpot this time, but still had a thrilling game.

2 weeks later
#4645 4 years ago

I went on and installed Cliffy's boulder protectors + Mantis ramp protectors, removed the weird rubber from the boulder garden layout and waxed the Whirlpool to make it spin more. I also made my own boulder garden sign as this part was missing from my game and is not available anywhere. Here's the eagle sticker too for a comparison. Kinda okay for being roughly a 10 dollar solution.

Boulder-kyltti (resized).jpegBoulder-kyltti (resized).jpegIMG_2942 (resized).JPGIMG_2942 (resized).JPGKotka (resized).jpegKotka (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#4807 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

I bought a real piece of crap white water and it delivered today. I mean a real large pile of steamy crap.

Let us see some pictures!

1 month later
#5017 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Factory does not have that rubber installed. With that rubber in, the game plays much easier. Pull it out and be prepared for some massive right outlane drains!

I strongly disagree. When I took the rubber out, I'm getting far less outlane drains.

3 weeks later
#5076 3 years ago

Probably a very minor issue here, but what might be causing both right lane lights to light up at the same time? And how to fix it?

FC74B828-BE7C-47BC-A069-FB676CB7A186 (resized).jpgFC74B828-BE7C-47BC-A069-FB676CB7A186 (resized).jpg
#5082 3 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

Someone probably wired them together instead of fixing it right. Look for an extra wire under the playfield and take a look at the lamp matrix for the proper wire colors.

Thanks, but I don't think this is the case. I noticed that two whole columns light up at the same time per every row. For example when yellow-brown row is activated, both red-green and red-blue lights light up instead of only one. Same happens with every row. A faulty (shorted?) transistor in the lamp board maybe? I'm not very familiar yet with electronics as this is my first game.

#5091 3 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

So it's almost like there are two columns wired together?
I like to test a playfield separate from the board, just so i can nail down a board issue from a playfield wiring or diode issue. J137 is the columns and J133 is the rows. If you send a voltage through the proper pair of wires in the connectors, a single lamp will light.
[quoted image]
If more than one lights up on any test, you have a playfield wiring issue or a diode issue. If everything works perfectly, you have a board issue.
[quoted image]

Yeah almost like that, but this didn't happen before. It started doing it only a few days ago. Thanks for help! I'll have to start examining, but it'll take some time as I have a lot going on irl. I'll report more as soon as I get the chance!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

17,250 (OBO)
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Montpelier, VA
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Fort Worth, TX
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider osvivalt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whitewater-club-lifejackets-not-required?tu=osvivalt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.