Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240421_120327 (resized).jpg
20240421_120348 (resized).jpg
IMG_1106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7186 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
White Water 12-7043 Wire.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_7687 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7686 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7694 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7678 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0736 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0732 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0737 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kerry_richard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1441 8 years ago

I'm really digging the blue (Powder coated?) coin door on that WH20.

However, I would have painted / powder coated, the 2 black bolts at top, and what are the 3 smaller bolts, in the lower left bottom?

Kerry

1 month later
#1490 8 years ago

Cheese_WizardPQ

Man that blue trim package is the BOMB! That's looks beautiful! Is that painted or powder coated?

1 week later
#1518 8 years ago

IMHO... putting the snow topped white mountains and Bumble snow man in WH20, is as goofy as putting the Ferrari alternative translite on the Lamborghini Getaway HSII.

1 month later
#1697 8 years ago

Anyone rec've their WH20 3D translight yet? I placed my order about 2 weeks ago, nothing yet.

2 years later
#3388 5 years ago

I have a repo (Mirco?) playfield. There is no hole, or even markings for one, above the pop bumper, for a cone post.

I do have a small button ring on the single post near upper right pop bumper.

Mine looks like Blitzburgh99 in pict 3383 above

#3393 5 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

kerry_richard I have a Mirco also and mine was dimpled for both posts.

Thanks ! Maybe I poke around to see if mine is a Mirco or something else.

#3440 5 years ago

@bigd1979... Sweet looking White Water, Congrats!!!

Couple questions:

Is it an original cabinet or re-decaled?

If you don't mind sharing... what does a game in this condition go for?

Thanks
Kerry

#3444 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

New cab and decals, new playfield, new ramps, new boulders and many new mechs and coils. Also had color dmd , cliffys/mantis and few other mods and upgrades. Im gonna be adding chrome armor,gi and insert ocd boards and some other stuff. Going to be 7500-8000k . Its basically a new wh20 with nice upgrades .

Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

1 month later
#3575 5 years ago

Curios: why there are 2 down votes on drfrightner game?

3 weeks later
#3712 5 years ago

Soulrider911... You do nice work!

1 month later
#3937 5 years ago

I would check the 3 AA batteries in the backbox. Inspect the battery holder carefully, to see if there has been any leaking battery acid. If so, you'll need to clean and possibly repair board.

I write the new date on the battery, when I install on them, with a sharpie. I rotate the battery with date out, so I can easily read it. That way, I can see when I feel it's time to replace them. For me typically 3-4 years.

Once the new batteries are in... reset your game to the settings you like (Free play / #balls / difficulty etc). The batteries will hold / save your settings until they can't any longer.

2 months later
#4113 4 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Are you going to leave the clear plastic topper dome off of the top?

Looks like he may have done that bcuz of needed clearance of the ceiling.

1 month later
#4241 4 years ago

I'm glad he's making these and other parts. Sometimes, you just need to pay up to make your games nice.

1 month later
#4392 4 years ago

@SoulRider...

It looks amazing! I know you've put a ton of time, frustration and $$$ into it... but now, WOW!

Congrats! I can't wait to play it.

Kerry

4 months later
#4621 4 years ago

Arcadenerd925... I'm glad you were talked out of white. I'm on the fence about blue (not light blue tho) or chrome, I like them both. Sorry, not much help.

Kerry

1 week later
#4680 4 years ago

mbeardsley... I agree with SoulRider911;

I took mine off, lightly sanded it and put a new semi-gloss black enamel paint job back on: EZPZ.

However, I didn't place any rubber pads on it. What I did was; slide 2 clear condoms over the 2 clear posts and their screw heads (down by shooter lane). Now its a rubber condom that touches it there.

2 months later
#4833 3 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

PS: The game came with a reproduction topper, so I got a little bit crafty last night and added some sparkle.

Did you add some glitter? What crafty little bit did you do?

2 months later
#5123 3 years ago

arcadenerd925... your White Water looks great. Did you power coat your blue at Mass Brothers or somewhere else?

In my opinion; a couple tips / suggestions on your zip ties to hold the boulders;

1) They make them in many different colors... maybe they have a dark brown
2) If you decide the zip ties are permanent way of attaching them to the rails... take your dremel and cut off the original mounting holes, up to your new mounting holes. It should take away the large visible looking unpopulated hole/tab

Looking forward to playing pinball with you and the guys, as soon as this covid crap lightens up.

Kerry

2 weeks later
#5173 3 years ago

I agree with Bryan_Kelly... I'd take a very sharp razor knife, cut a slot parallel with the grain and gently massage the air bubble flat.

3 weeks later
#5221 3 years ago

Soulrider911... to me it's a close call.

The original definitely has much more water fall movement, however, the huge crease down the center and the faded looking mountains brings it way down... with that said; the repop has nice mountain colors, it's clean and new looking but the flashlight is really lacking.

I would put it up with the 194's lights blinking on both, then decide. I'd be slightly leaning towards the repop.

Kerry

2 months later
#5301 3 years ago

If it were mine... I might be inclined experiment with a little heat and gently peal the corner up. It that went well, I'd peal the decal 1/2 off and massage out the heavy bubbles in middle of waterfall.

10 months later
#6057 2 years ago

I have an original WH20 Etched Foil Waterfall Topper, on it's upright stand, with original plastic dome (complete original topper).

Curious what it's worth?

Let me know.
Thanks
Kerry

#6061 2 years ago

Thanks to all for the feedback on original topper.

Apparently the range is $12 - $89,000... averaging around $1,000

2 weeks later
#6120 2 years ago

Alfacjack...

I prefer my original looking; dark mountain boulders, dark harry brown Big Foot, Hot Summer canyon white water rafting theme.

Pinball mods & preferences are like choosing cars: Some like white Mustangs with blue stripes, while other prefer blue ones with white stripes (like me).

Enjoy your game, you modded the way you like it!

3 months later
#6267 2 years ago

Shenanigander ... I too watched your video. Looking forward to following your restore.

BTW: My WH20 topper does not have the mirrored type adhesive film under topper. However, my FishTales and my spare old original WH2O dome, white plastic decal back mount and original metal etched decal, both have the mirrored adhesive film under it. I may source that mirrored film out out and install it in my WH20. It may give more waterfall light effect in topper.

#6290 2 years ago

I'm baffled on the reflective tape inside the topper / dome.

I've owned 4 WH20's since the mid 90's and never noticed this until now from this recent thread.

My current one has no reflective tape in it (pict below). However, it was restored and cabinet head completely repainted by someone else before my ownership.

The 2nd topper / dome was given to me by my buddy who found a nicer one for his game. It didn't have the reflective tape stuck to the painted head, behind the light channel, in front of decal... however, it did have it applied to the underside top on the dome, like FishTales's dome (pict below). Note: it is not on a WH20 game, it's sitting on top of an arcade game.

I'm going to apply the tape somewhere... maybe both top & bottom? Thoughts?

DSCN0801 (resized).JPGDSCN0801 (resized).JPGDSCN0807 (resized).JPGDSCN0807 (resized).JPG
5 months later
#6779 1 year ago

I have an original White Water Topper complete (Dome / arched frame and metal etched decal). Curious what you feel it's worth?

I'll be selling it soon.

Thanks for your input.

Kerry

#6784 1 year ago

Thanks Guys for your input.

I'll try to get some picts posted today.

Kerry

#6785 1 year ago

White Water topper pictures.

Note: the dome is in nice condition however, they can be purchased brand new at Planetary Pinball $115 or at Marco $150, plus shipping
DSCN0151 (resized).JPGDSCN0151 (resized).JPGDSCN0166 (resized).JPGDSCN0166 (resized).JPG

3 months later
#7023 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinoffski:

Going to re-decal the cab this weekend i hope (pending weather)
any tips would be helpfull please.

Some good tips... I'd like to add / suggest:

Get an automotive "Tack cloth" to wipe:
1) area to be applied
2) the back of decal
3) the area to be applied (dust will fall off onto your body / head that's being decaled)
after you cut back the backing approx 1/4 length to expose the sticky side. You'll be surprised that by cutting backing possible small amounts of debris will be laying there ready for you to decal right over it.

Prep is most important (smooth as glass) and all edges / button holes painted.

#7026 1 year ago

Backbox topper bulbs are 194's.

1 year later
#7645 5 months ago

RTS... I'm looking forward to seeing and playing your WH2O tonight.

I may need my sunglasses

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 12.95
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

12,610 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mapleton, UT
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

7,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kerry_richard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whitewater-club-lifejackets-not-required?tu=kerry_richard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.