New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 57710)

WHITEWATER CLUB= Lifejackets not required

By Skypilot

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5,362 posts
  • 489 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by Davi
  • Topic is favorited by 227 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,504 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

F429F7B6-9142-40AB-AEA5-4CE46240A816.jpeg
C05E849C-B197-400A-B1B9-40414DE1FD2F.jpeg
18C09AC6-EEAB-4002-9FF9-5A265B7D8D01 (resized).jpeg
7ACF7744-BA67-46C1-8144-25DBC1BF82BD (resized).jpeg
wh2o pin2dmd.gif
CA3F263C-C873-4373-A8B9-172C14C8A9A6 (resized).jpeg
DE72E216-25DD-4FF7-8287-FD572CAC1EC0 (resized).jpeg
20201123_201352 (resized).jpg
20201123_201329 (resized).jpg
PXL_20201123_004512569.jpg
20200524_210819 (resized).jpg
txERL8dqQeW86aA6ZgfgkQ (resized).jpg
Battery Board04 (resized).jpg
Battery Board03 (resized).jpg
Battery Board01 (resized).jpg
Battery Board02 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kerry_richard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1441 4 years ago

I'm really digging the blue (Powder coated?) coin door on that WH20.

However, I would have painted / powder coated, the 2 black bolts at top, and what are the 3 smaller bolts, in the lower left bottom?

Kerry

1 month later
#1490 4 years ago

Cheese_WizardPQ

Man that blue trim package is the BOMB! That's looks beautiful! Is that painted or powder coated?

1 week later
#1518 4 years ago

IMHO... putting the snow topped white mountains and Bumble snow man in WH20, is as goofy as putting the Ferrari alternative translite on the Lamborghini Getaway HSII.

1 month later
#1697 4 years ago

Anyone rec've their WH20 3D translight yet? I placed my order about 2 weeks ago, nothing yet.

2 years later
#3388 2 years ago

I have a repo (Mirco?) playfield. There is no hole, or even markings for one, above the pop bumper, for a cone post.

I do have a small button ring on the single post near upper right pop bumper.

Mine looks like Blitzburgh99 in pict 3383 above

#3393 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

kerry_richard I have a Mirco also and mine was dimpled for both posts.

Thanks ! Maybe I poke around to see if mine is a Mirco or something else.

#3440 2 years ago

bigd1979... Sweet looking White Water, Congrats!!!

Couple questions:

Is it an original cabinet or re-decaled?

If you don't mind sharing... what does a game in this condition go for?

Thanks
Kerry

#3444 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

New cab and decals, new playfield, new ramps, new boulders and many new mechs and coils. Also had color dmd , cliffys/mantis and few other mods and upgrades. Im gonna be adding chrome armor,gi and insert ocd boards and some other stuff. Going to be 7500-8000k . Its basically a new wh20 with nice upgrades .

Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

1 month later
#3575 1 year ago

Curios: why there are 2 down votes on drfrightner game?

3 weeks later
#3712 1 year ago

Soulrider911... You do nice work!

1 month later
#3937 1 year ago

I would check the 3 AA batteries in the backbox. Inspect the battery holder carefully, to see if there has been any leaking battery acid. If so, you'll need to clean and possibly repair board.

I write the new date on the battery, when I install on them, with a sharpie. I rotate the battery with date out, so I can easily read it. That way, I can see when I feel it's time to replace them. For me typically 3-4 years.

Once the new batteries are in... reset your game to the settings you like (Free play / #balls / difficulty etc). The batteries will hold / save your settings until they can't any longer.

2 months later
#4113 1 year ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Are you going to leave the clear plastic topper dome off of the top?

Looks like he may have done that bcuz of needed clearance of the ceiling.

1 month later
#4241 1 year ago

I'm glad he's making these and other parts. Sometimes, you just need to pay up to make your games nice.

1 month later
#4392 1 year ago

@SoulRider...

It looks amazing! I know you've put a ton of time, frustration and $$$ into it... but now, WOW!

Congrats! I can't wait to play it.

Kerry

4 months later
#4621 9 months ago

Arcadenerd925... I'm glad you were talked out of white. I'm on the fence about blue (not light blue tho) or chrome, I like them both. Sorry, not much help.

Kerry

1 week later
#4680 9 months ago

mbeardsley... I agree with SoulRider911;

I took mine off, lightly sanded it and put a new semi-gloss black enamel paint job back on: EZPZ.

However, I didn't place any rubber pads on it. What I did was; slide 2 clear condoms over the 2 clear posts and their screw heads (down by shooter lane). Now its a rubber condom that touches it there.

2 months later
#4833 7 months ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

PS: The game came with a reproduction topper, so I got a little bit crafty last night and added some sparkle.

Did you add some glitter? What crafty little bit did you do?

2 months later
#5123 4 months ago

arcadenerd925... your White Water looks great. Did you power coat your blue at Mass Brothers or somewhere else?

In my opinion; a couple tips / suggestions on your zip ties to hold the boulders;

1) They make them in many different colors... maybe they have a dark brown
2) If you decide the zip ties are permanent way of attaching them to the rails... take your dremel and cut off the original mounting holes, up to your new mounting holes. It should take away the large visible looking unpopulated hole/tab

Looking forward to playing pinball with you and the guys, as soon as this covid crap lightens up.

Kerry

2 weeks later
#5173 3 months ago

I agree with Bryan_Kelly... I'd take a very sharp razor knife, cut a slot parallel with the grain and gently massage the air bubble flat.

3 weeks later
#5221 3 months ago

Soulrider911... to me it's a close call.

The original definitely has much more water fall movement, however, the huge crease down the center and the faded looking mountains brings it way down... with that said; the repop has nice mountain colors, it's clean and new looking but the flashlight is really lacking.

I would put it up with the 194's lights blinking on both, then decide. I'd be slightly leaning towards the repop.

Kerry

2 months later
#5301 19 days ago

If it were mine... I might be inclined experiment with a little heat and gently peal the corner up. It that went well, I'd peal the decal 1/2 off and massage out the heavy bubbles in middle of waterfall.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 350.00
Boards
Pinball Basement
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kerry_richard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside