Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240421_120327 (resized).jpg
20240421_120348 (resized).jpg
IMG_1106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7186 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
White Water 12-7043 Wire.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_7687 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7686 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7694 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7678 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0736 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0732 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0737 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jherre6.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5955 2 years ago

How is everyone lighting there playfield more? I would consider pinstadiums, but they might not fit/or might block the view some.

#5958 2 years ago

Damn that looks nice.

BTW... Does LH6 including the ghosting patch, or not necessarily?

Also, side question... The playfield when lifting is having trouble locking into the posts. I have a star trek TNG as well for comparison, but everything looks ok. It seems like the arrow parts are going too low. I manually lifted them a few times and it locked in just fine, but when I drop it and try to relift, it seems to go off track again??

Thanks so much for the answers and guidance!!!

Quoted from Davi:

Starpost lights: [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#5960 2 years ago

Wow!! Nice!

Quoted from daveyvandy:

Mirror blades, spotlights x4, starpost lights, trough lights.
Also, for every single gi light I use opmax sunlight LEDs from comet pinball https://www.cometpinball.com/products/opmax-bulbs?_pos=1&_sid=0b3462b15&_ss=r
Highly recommend the gi and led ocd boards as well.
I should state that I am a huge fan of PinStadiums, but I tried them on here and the light was blocked by many of the playfield elements.[quoted image]

#5962 2 years ago

Does anyone know why the lights in my back box and the GI lights are blinking like this? The video doesn’t give how annoying it is any justice. THANKS! Running LHC6

https://imgur.com/a/RkwvF78

#5966 2 years ago

Anyone here patch and burn roms? I’d love the LH6”c” rom patched for ghosting. All my machines take coins. I like it that way. More fun. I can provide the lh6c regular rom if needed

Also does the OCD board handle all LEDs? Play field and back box?

#5969 2 years ago

That’s what I thought about both boards. Thanks.

Yes I’ve tried the power saving feature. And it does help and waaaaay better than before, but I’d like the lh6 with coin patch and might as well include the ghosting patch if anyone can burn me one?

You guys are great for the super quick replies though!!

WhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiteWATER!!!!!!!

#5986 2 years ago

Im looking for someone to burn it, but here you go.

https://www.skling.fr/category/flippers/white-water/

Quoted from DK:

Is there an L6 ROM out there that takes coins? Asking for a friend...

#6004 2 years ago

Any idea what the "install 5 ball" option does in the settings and if there are any benefits to it?

Thanks!

#6008 2 years ago

Thanks, the wording is odd. You would assume it would say “balls per game”

Quoted from FlippyD:

First time someone encounters this language in the menus it might be read as "literally put 5 balls into the game"
Not "install the software code to give the player 5 attempts per game"

#6011 2 years ago

Thank you for your nice, patient, and detailed explanation. I searched, but hopefully someone will come back to this with the same question and see your answer. Is there any site or reference where all the settings are documented? Like install extra easy does exactly……

Thanks again.

Quoted from mbaumle:

Yup. Came here to say just that. Same goes for “install novelty” or “install extra hard”
The “install” settings are just a way for the game to broadly change a bunch of settings that it feels works best with, say, 5 ball play.
Example: you can easily just change balls per game setting over to 5–and that’s all it will change, but selecting “install 5 balls” will not only change the balls per game, but also feature settings like the making the number of “disaster drops” to light extra ball more difficult. It’s just a way to quickly equalize all settings so the operator doesn’t have to.
Hope that clarifies the language a bit.

1 month later
#6087 2 years ago

What do people use to protect the shooter lane? Mine is ok, some wear, but I'd like it not to get any worse.

3 weeks later
#6128 2 years ago

What settings is everyone using for their GI and LED OCD boards?

Be curious to see how others have theirs configured.

2 weeks later
#6158 2 years ago

Does anybody have anti-reflective glass on their game, and does the ball hitting the glass affect it?

#6161 2 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Yes and no, the ball hitting it doesn't cause any damage. I personally love anti-reflective glass and think it's well worth it especially now that there are more affordable options available.

Agreed and thanks... Was just worried the ball might scuff the coating..

1 year later
#7506 8 months ago

Hey everyone. Having two issues with the game. I’m wondering if they’re correlated before I go in a wrong direction?

Upon boot all the coils continually fire and the Bigfoot test fails. When I go into the menu, the coils stop, but none of the three Bigfoot tests are working. If I leave the menu, the coils start to fire again.

Also getting a switch 24 error. That may be why the mine and cave eject keep firing.

Edit: Also it's not the flippers, so not all solenoids. The bigfoot eject, the mine, and the pop bumpers from what I could see.

power measures
5.01 across 5
11.98 for 12 regulated
14.9 for 12 unregulated.

#7507 8 months ago
Quoted from Jherre6:

Hey everyone. Having two issues with the game. I’m wondering if they’re correlated before I go in a wrong direction?
Upon boot all the coils continually fire and the Bigfoot test fails. When I go into the menu, the coils stop, but none of the three Bigfoot tests are working. If I leave the menu, the coils start to fire again.
I just had a 5v power issues and had the power driver, MPU, and fliptronics board went over. He did a great job and I’ve been playing for about a month since I got the boards back. This just started one boot a few days ago. I’ve tried reseating all the connections for Bigfoot. I’m happy to replace the capacitors on the bidirectional board if needed, but they don’t look bad.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 12.95
$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

7,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Montpelier, VA
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jherre6.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whitewater-club-lifejackets-not-required?tu=jherre6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.