Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240421_120327 (resized).jpg
20240421_120348 (resized).jpg
IMG_1106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7186 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
White Water 12-7043 Wire.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_7687 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7686 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7694 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7678 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0736 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0732 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0737 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#588 9 years ago
Quoted from Industen:

Another new mod surfaced
ebay.com link » Williams White Water Wh2o Pinball Insanity Falls Spine Chiller Decal Mod
$10...why not. I will post some pics when they come in.

I really like these but my raft and bear mods cover both spots.

2 months later
#799 9 years ago

Same here. Blackbeard, I would still do it. It may not get a lot of use, but the ball rockets up to those targets. One good hit...

#830 9 years ago
Quoted from leatherface:

Does anyone have advice on which LED to use under the boulders? I tried a white ablaze 3led 555 under there but the light is too direct and only really lights the top middle of the boulder. I tried orange but same result and orange wasnt a good colour anyway.
At this point i put the regular 555 globe back in and it gives a great glow with some light emitting underneath too which is perfect but i dont like the amount of heat the incandescent globes put out. Maybe a frosted warm white 555 LED would be best?

I put CoinTaker warm white "afterburners" in mine. Brightens up the playfield under the boulders too.

1 week later
#889 9 years ago

I could go either way regarding the snow on the mountains or the white mountains. They both are cool in my opinion and if people like it, have at it. I'm curious, however, as to why these "mods" ever started as I don't see the connection between white water rafting and snow!? It's sort of like converting Fish Tales to an ice fishing theme... which I don't think anyone has done yet. Just sayin.

#926 9 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

Where do you think the water in the river came from?

Umm... rivers do run with water that does not come from snow covered mountains.

4 months later
#1151 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Joining club on Friday. Who sells the little yellow raft mods. Seen them mounted on left side and above the whirlpool

An early welcome to the club! The seller on eBay is "judge-dredds-pinball" in the UK. Very nice guy. Dealt with him many times. Contact him and he will give you a slightly better price than what he lists them for on eBay.

#1159 8 years ago

Billsfanmd - Pinball Life sells the bigfoot light mod. The colordmd is well worth it on this machine.

1 month later
#1299 8 years ago

Hey bigd1979 - it looks beautiful. So beautiful that it deserves more space... should probably sell me that Congo to free up some room

#1301 8 years ago

Understood..... (sigh)

#1303 8 years ago

Hi Blackbeard - Unfortunately, I'm not ready to part with my Whitewater. Probably never will. I love the game and understand why he wants one. Thanks for trying to make the connection though!

1 year later
#2230 7 years ago
Quoted from preore:

Hi All- new to the club. Just picked up my WH2O last week and am very excited. Pretty rough condition, but have started methodically cleaning up. On a budget, so doing a little at a time. One thing that really annoys me though, is that someone put a right side "Party Zone" slingshot on the lower Left sling. I will likely order a new set of plastics all around since many of mine are cracked, but that is down the road. Wondering if anyone has a left slingshot plastic laying around that could tide me over (cracked is fine- anything is better than what I have right now).
THANKS

Hi preore - welcome aboard! PM me your address and I'll send you a left sling plastic.

1 month later
#2250 7 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

I always thought the issue was the waterfall boards prematurely burned the leds out because of the voltage difference. Not certain on that though. I do know the glm board was designed specifically to facilitate the use of leds in the chase boards.

Not if you use the correct leds. 6.3's bulbs will burn up.

1 month later
#2303 7 years ago

It's the German's who have a passion for Pinball not America.
Look who makes 3d Translites, Hi Fi Sounds boards, Playfields, Color LCD Displays for this and other Pinball Machines.

Comical statement. Well you could make all of those mods for the pins made in Germany. Oh wait..... apparently the passion only applies to mod them, not make them. Didn't realize my colordmd's came from Germany either.

1 week later
#2310 7 years ago
Quoted from n1teowl:

Anyone have a problem with their shooter not being strong enough? I have a problem with the ball not making it all the way around the top arc when the plunger is pulled all the way back. Is it the shooter spring? What shooter strength are people using? Thanks for any ideas for making that shot stronger.

If the spring seems strong enough, check to see if the ends of the shooter lane cover are bent outward keeping the ball too far away from the shooter rod tip. If so, bend them back slightly allowing the ball to sit back more in the shooter lane when plunged.

1 year later
#3236 5 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Hey fellow rafters need your help, the coin door interlock on a white water is the stacked double switch right? My had been pirated so can’t tell.
[quoted image]

Hi All - Does anyone know the part number of the slam tilt switch on the bottom of the cabinet in this picture (in post #3229)? I'd like to replace it in my machine but cant find the part number or anyone who has something like it stock. Thanks

2 months later
#3427 5 years ago

I like the blue "W"'s on the speaker grills. Better than the typical red.

1 year later
#4690 4 years ago

How about putting a T-nut on the bottom and screwing into that? Just a thought...

1 year later
#6063 2 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

Used Vid's guide to cheap led targets and started lighting them on my Wh2o.
Finished the bounceback and hotfoot targets. I still need to complete the River targets. Built them to run off the associated lamp inserts, so they wont light up until hit.

Do you have a link to Vid's guide for this? Thanks

4 months later
#6340 2 years ago
Quoted from Drac:

I added a few pine trees to my game. I think they look quite good scale-wise and fit the theme. I bought them from eBay and when received them found that the green stuff on the trees can drop a bit on the playfield. I sprayed a little clear coat on them before I mounted them and all good.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The trees look great. How tall are they? Thanks

9 months later
#7032 1 year ago
Quoted from kryss63:

Hello everybody !
I will see a WH2O for sale on Friday.
I'm searching this game since a long time... and it could be the end of a long waiting time.
What are the major points to check on this game?
I know that boulders are broken. I will replace them.
The battery have been moved out of the card so no acid problem.
That's all I know...
It will be my first DOT, and my second pinball (first one is Space Shuttle). I'm excited... and afraid in the same time.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Christophe

Check ramps for breaks behind stand up targets and for breaks where switches mount to the ramps, especially under the upper boulder mountain plastic.

2 weeks later
#7080 1 year ago
Quoted from EEE:

I had a couple of translucent yellow stand up targets in the parts bin and I’m considering swapping them in place of the original white ones for Bigfoot Hotfoot.
Any thoughts on whether this look good, better or horrible? Pictures aren’t great and make the area look dark.
If they stay I will add some illumination behind them and I might swap out the yellow post sleeves for blue or white or ?
[quoted image][quoted image]

I like them better than the white targets. Blue post sleeves would be perfect I think.

1 week later
#7086 1 year ago
Quoted from EEE:

Here are a couple pics with the targets in and backlit, and now with light blue sleeves. I tapped power from the pop bumper GI. I also swapped out the insert bulbs to a yellow that is different than the raft yellow.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I like it. Red targets next?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Montpelier, VA
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jamestown, NC
$ 12.95
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

7,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whitewater-club-lifejackets-not-required?tu=gac and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.