• 630 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by MiniPinHead
  • Topic is favorited by 298 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
White Water 12-7043 Wire.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_7687 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7686 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7694 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7678 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0736 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0732 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0737 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6165 (resized).png
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0518 (resized).jpeg
Pic (resized).jpg
IMG_2208 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider freegame450.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2840 6 years ago
Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

Thanks all for feedback/replies! My reason on the 6k price is because he is a local distributer and not just a home seller. I will get more details tomorrow. We have bought all are other machines from him minus the TNA which we just went through Spooky. He has a bunch of Bally Williams games which are all in amazing condition but are up there in price. He's got to make a buck off of them of course. Below is a pic. The Creech next to that one is in great shape as well and I have a played a bunch of games on that one. I believe he's selling that one for 7k. I have attached a pic of the Whitewater.

I saw that you mentioned your distributor also has a Creech for sale. If you are considering the Creature instead of the WH2O, my recommendation would be to go with the White Water. I have owned both for quite a few years and they both are keepers. The Creature is a classic, but is a relatively easy game to play. I like the WH2O a little bit more because of its uniqueness and it is more challenging to play.

5 months later
#3008 5 years ago

Always a big relief when stuff like that ends up being an easy fix. Glad that you were able to quickly solve the problem.

11 months later
#4119 4 years ago

I think Yellow/Amber led strip under back mountains gives a more natural look.

IMG_0584 (resized).JPGIMG_0584 (resized).JPG
1 week later
#4133 4 years ago

My WH2O has started acting up. Running LH-6 ROM. Turn machine on and it begins normal start up testing, Bigfoot head spins continuously and machine does not boot up. Can not get into game menu to run any switch tests.

Have already re-seated ribbon cables and ROM chip. Appreciate suggestions from fellow owners.

#4135 4 years ago

Yes, still running with batteries that I replace every 2-3 years. Have never had any loss of machine memory in over 10 years. Current batteries 1 year old, reading 1.46 volts each. Put new batteries in just to see if makes any difference. Still no boot up. LEDs on cpu show normal D19 is off, D20 blinks, D21 stays on. Sound board gives normal 1 Beep.
No cycling of feature lamps. I unplugged lamp matrix J137 connector on the driver board and now CPU will boot up and I can access game menus. Bigfoot motor and Optos working correct.
So now I just need to figure out if the problem is on the Driver board or the CPU board.
Anyone have ideas ?

#4137 4 years ago
Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Your initial post said your machine started acting up what was it doing when it was acting up? And do we assume that even though it was acting up it was booting and playing and then all of a sudden it just started to not boot?

Yeah, I was not clear about the situation. Game had not been played for roughly 2 weeks. Would not boot up when turned on 2 days ago. I have owned this pin for over 15 years, and other than 1 or 2 switch errors years ago it has always been reliable. It has always started up just fine until now.

6 months later
#4556 4 years ago
Quoted from Osvivalt:

I was able to reach Vacation jackpot this week. The reward effects looked magnificent! Yesterday I also switched to LH6 from LH2 and the game feels more alive now. Lost all my scores, but I'll get them back!

Congrats on getting the Vacation Jackpot ! The reward effects are indeed magnificent and a big thrill for sure.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 12.95
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

12,610 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mapleton, UT
$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider freegame450.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whitewater-club-lifejackets-not-required?tu=freegame450 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.