Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240421_120327 (resized).jpg
20240421_120348 (resized).jpg
IMG_1106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7186 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
White Water 12-7043 Wire.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_7687 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7686 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7694 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7678 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0736 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0732 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0737 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider devinsupertramp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3932 5 years ago

Whitewater resets all settings everytime I turn it off. For the last couple of months, everytime I turn on the pinball machine its reset every setting everytime I turn it on. It says "Factor settings restored", and "bookkeeping totals cleared". I can then change all the settings, get a high score, turn the game off for a few minutes, and then when I turn it back on it says the same thing again, and then I have to reset everything. Been a pain, not sure if anyone here has any insights into what is wrong? Bad fuse? Not super familiar with this issue, don't want to start taking things apart if I don't have to. I have a screen grab attached as well. But resets everything, including any high scores everytime, and this is without unplugging it as well.

Screen Shot 2019-03-28 at 10.50.02 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-03-28 at 10.50.02 PM (resized).png Added over 5 years ago:

It was the 3 batteries. That fixed the issue. Thank you so much everyone for your feedback. New to having to fix pinball machines, so it's been a big learning experience for me, thanks again for the feedback!

1 week later
#3966 5 years ago

I bought a fully restored White Water pinball machine. From the moment I got the machine every time the ball goes to the kickback, the kickback goes off, and then locked into place against the blue play field apron, fully extended. The kickback then is stuck. If another ball hits it down the land the ball gets stuck. I have to then take off the glass and push hard against the play field apron pushing it to the right, and then the kickback falls back into place. Once I do another game, anywhere from 1 to 5 more times of the kickback going off, it gets stuck and I have to do the entire process again.
Any ideas on how I can prevent this problem? Shaving off part of the play field where the kickback gets stuck? Anyone else have this issue? I have a photo with an arrow pointing to the kickback when it gets stuck. Any advice would be great as I've yet to be able to finish a game since owning it without the kickback getting stuck.

Screen Shot 2019-04-13 at 8.50.04 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-04-13 at 8.50.04 PM (resized).png
#3969 5 years ago
Quoted from slcpinball:

I’d suggest removing the apron and adjusting the position of the kickback bracket. I’d also recommend against filing down the apron, it’d likely cause the ball to get stuck there when the kickback isn’t lit.

I just did exactly as you said and it fixed the problem! Had this machine for 10 months and the guy I bought it from never responded on how to fix this issue so I never was able to play a full game until just now! So stoked. Thank you all for taking the time to respond!

#3970 5 years ago
Quoted from zene10:

Remove apron. Loosen screws holding coil fixture. Re-align fixture so plunger does not get caught on apron (rotate or slide to the left from player's perspective. Tighten screws. Re-install apron. Play WH2O.

I just did exactly as you said and it fixed the problem! Had this machine for 10 months and the guy I bought it from never responded on how to fix this issue so I never was able to play a full game until just now! So stoked. Thank you all for taking the time to respond!

1 week later
#3997 5 years ago

White Water Whirlpool eject problems. My White Water that I had restored has had several big issues from the start. You all helped with the first big issue, but the second big issue I haven't seemed to figure out, if anyone has any advice on that, that would be awesome.

Two issues I have are both with the ball once it goes into the Whirlpool, it gets stuck near the very end, right before it gets to where it gets fired out. It gets stuck 90 percent of the time. I have photos of where it gets stuck. The other issue is with the game knowing when to eject the ball from the whirlpool exit. The moment I turn on the game it starts firing at the exit of the whirlpool. I have a video of exactly what happens when I power on the game.

I did a couple test on the switches as well, here's what it said, guessing that's one of the issues.
Whirlpool Popper 61 (A) - OPEN
Whirlpool Exit 62 - CLOSED
Whirlpool Right 63 - CLOSED

Any advice on how to prevent the ball from getting stuck down the chute from the whirlpool?
Any advice onto how to fix the exit from constantly firing when it shouldn't?

Here's a link to the whirlpool eject and what it does the moment I turn on the machine and the moment I start a new game. Thinks there's a ball there when there is not.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tppip52jjjun7dc/IMG_4059.MOV?dl=0

Screen Shot 2019-04-22 at 2.27.17 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-04-22 at 2.27.17 AM (resized).png
1 week later
#4011 4 years ago

Looking for some feedback/advice on WhiteWater issue. One of the cables under my machine came disconnected. A molex cable. I'm still new to having to fix my machines on my own. I ordered what I thought was the right Molex part, bought the Set of 2 - 4 Pin Molex Male Plug with Pins .093 from GameRoom Guys. Ended up the part was a lot bigger than the original so wouldn't fit the female end. Anyone have any idea what Molex plug I need? And the best place to find one? Just spent the last 3 hours trying to find what the plug is I need with no luck :/ But it's part of the cable that hooks to the sensor of WhiteWater for the ball exit from the Whirlpool. The two photos I have so the busted cable, and shows the new Molex plug I bought next to the original one, as you can see it's to big.

Screen Shot 2019-04-29 at 12.06.36 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-04-29 at 12.06.36 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-04-29 at 12.06.58 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-04-29 at 12.06.58 AM (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
12,610 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mapleton, UT
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Montpelier, VA
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider devinsupertramp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whitewater-club-lifejackets-not-required?tu=devinsupertramp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.