(Topic ID: 57710)

WHITEWATER CLUB= Lifejackets not required

By Skypilot

8 years ago


Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

  • 6,133 posts
  • 532 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by jawjaw
  • Topic is favorited by 249 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ED66E940-44AE-4F0E-909F-F173D8C16FAD (resized).png
432006F5-31CB-4C53-897E-0E9E3E21B9EB (resized).jpeg
20211018_102102 (resized).jpg
DC8E8DE1-46CD-4D6F-9C2E-B1F779B77825 (resized).jpeg
Williams---White-Water-Close (resized).jpg
8F997099-1EE1-4216-8A43-DD70E4F828E3 (resized).jpeg
1273C2E6-3185-43F1-981F-AE4B81A78268 (resized).jpeg
3F085257-9053-4976-9216-A4637C0BA5CC (resized).jpeg
C1AB4A7A-C0FA-412E-816F-7670F6B61ECC (resized).jpeg
28423D7D-241A-4A82-8D43-6F2E27807F80 (resized).jpeg
1E43FB30-1219-48B0-8B0F-65AAC3D9B45E (resized).jpeg
DSC_2596-1 (resized).JPG
DSC_2599-1 (resized).JPG
20210926_112310 (resized).jpg
6EFD2206-5EFC-4597-8047-DE822A5E1E0A (resized).jpeg
21ADA071-0B4E-4119-A24D-34579C432E1A (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider btw75.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#445 7 years ago

I just brought mine home from TPF. It took me a while to get it not to drain on the hard plunge, but now it hits the flipper and all my girls are happy! Daddy likes it too!

#447 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

'sposed to drain on a hard plunge.

Not in my house.

I didn't mind, but that was the first thing my wife complained about, and if momma's not happy nobody's happy.

#450 7 years ago

Well, the "fix" came out for the hard plunge and the family has adapted, so back to stock. I did get the time to install some new green stand up targets at the lock (there were yellow ones there!) along with some mantis protectors. TIGHT fit, but I'm happy with the results.

2 weeks later
#454 7 years ago
Quoted from pinhi:

I recently picked up some Mantis lock protectors. It does seem a tight fit. Any install tips before I start drilling new holes under the play field?

Put them in as tight to the PF as possible. Try test fitting your switches.

4 months later
#481 7 years ago
Quoted from JosephT:

My lost mine coil kickouts in such a way that if you try and "catch" it with the right flipper, it rolls up the right inlane, triggers the river letter, rattles at the rubber above the river switch and then comes back down triggering another river letter.
So basically if prepped right, it'll advance your river letters 2x with each kickout
Is this cheating? Never heard of anyone else with a lost mine kickout that behaves like mine.
I can find out what coil is in my game if anyone cares

That's the way mine is - except once in a while you don't hit it right and it hits the first letter but then goes either STDM or in the outlane (can't remember which) . I think the PAPA machine in the tutorial is set up that way too - you still have to have a bit of skill to get the letters.

5 months later
#952 6 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

My kickout sends ball to right flipper and I'm able to kick it up through the rollover, spotting a letter.

I can do that and live about 60% of the time. The other 40% it continues through the outlane. I've since changed strategies...

2 months later
#1130 6 years ago

Have we covered what LEDs work best in the topper? I've finally converted my machine after holding out and love the cool white in this game, but need the topper squared away!

#1136 6 years ago
Quoted from urbanledge:

Well get them out or you'll be in trouble.
That circuit is 14v (maybe 20v) so use 194s like the manual says!

You could get LEDs that will take it, but yes I agree - if they are regular playfield LEDs they will melt.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider btw75.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside