• 630 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by MiniPinHead
  • Topic is favorited by 298 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
White Water 12-7043 Wire.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_7687 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7686 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7694 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7678 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0736 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0732 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0737 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6165 (resized).png
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0518 (resized).jpeg
Pic (resized).jpg
IMG_2208 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tophervette.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6199 2 years ago
Quoted from mystman12:

What would be the easiest way to fix this? I bought a new set of boulders earlier this year, but unfortunately this sign got struck by an air ball and snapped in half. I still have my old boulder with an intact sign, but I don't have any riveting equipment or experience. I could try Scigrip, but you'd still be able to see a crack where it broke apart.
[quoted image]

Here is what I would do. I would drill carefully the back side of the boulder sign rivet on both old and new. Just enough to take the curled head off.
I would use the old sign on the new Boulder.
Then use a similar diameter size screw (#6) and on in the inside use a #6 flat washer and Elastic stop nut. Riveting plastic takes special tools and novice will break expensive plastics every time.

1 week later
#6209 2 years ago

I have had the recent pleasure of playing this awesome game at the Crofton Bowling Alley in Maryland. Even though the playfield and ramps are grey with dirt, the furry guy does not move, one of the pop bumpers is Nono, it still plays well, even with a credit dot!

So with interest, I called the company that it belongs to and asked to buy it. The owner stated that it was a very collectible rare game that he would sell for $9995. I responded that if it was that valuable, then he should have someone take better care of it and told him of its issues. He laughed and said have a good day.

So the life of a routed machine is sometimes doomed.

1 month later
#6258 2 years ago
Quoted from radium:

Wow, lamp boards and wireforms would be a huge head start, will pm you.
Biggest challenge is no access to a machine to reference, I at least have an addams family here though. I can build the harnesses. So I guess 5610-12835-00 transformer, big foot mech, guides, and other oddball parts will be the hard part.

I can relate as I am trying to build a Doctor Who Pinball from parts. Lucky for me that I have a fully functioning one to reference. I have been sourcing WPC89 parts for a year now. The Transformer was an expensive hard to find, but I ran an ad. I got two people sending me pictures. I bought the first one, as the second one was asking why I needed one and wanted way more money.

I printed out the complete parts list off of the ipdb website ( https://www.ipdb.org/files/2768/Williams_1993_White_Water_Parts_List.txt ). I used a highlighter to color similar named parts on that list. Like MS - stood for machine screw, for example.

The lamp boards were hard to find, but after 6 months, I found a set in France and one in Argentina. Helps to have part number to google and find it on Ebay or Pinside in search. The hardest part for me now is the correct ball guides. Unless you find someone who recently salvaged the exact game, the unique parts are a quest for a holy grail. It looks like all the ball guides were custom made for each game, like the plastic ramps and wire guides.

Good luck on your search and be persistent.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 12.95
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

17,250 (OBO)
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

7,780 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilsonville, OR
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

7,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jamestown, NC
$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tophervette.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whitewater-club-lifejackets-not-required?tu=Tophervette and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.