Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240421_120327 (resized).jpg
20240421_120348 (resized).jpg
IMG_1106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7186 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
White Water 12-7043 Wire.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_7687 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7686 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7694 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7678 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0736 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0732 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0737 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PolePosition.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3488 5 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Works like a champ and no more issues. Thank you!!!!

Could you post a pic of it installed? Did you have to remove the stock piece of plexi at the curve of this ramp (the one that's held with three screws down hill from the switch)?
Thanks!

#3497 5 years ago

Yesh23 thanks for the reply, much appreciated!

2 months later
#3793 5 years ago

I broke one of my Hot Foot white square target switches, and can’t seem to find anyone that sells a replacement. I thought it would’ve been a common part, but apparently not. Does anyone know of a source? It’s part # B-12912-24.
Thanks!

#3795 5 years ago

zene10 Thank you for the reply. I figured I'd end up having to rivet a new face pc. Now I need to figure out what rivet size to use, and where to get an inexpensive tool to do the job.

Anyone know what diameter and length rivet would be needed for this type of target face?

Would this tool do the trick? https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/77-EZSQZ

Thanks!

#3798 5 years ago

I’m looking for a replacement Boulder Garden entrance sign, the one that gets riveted to the left boulder.
It’s Part No. 31-1726-9. Anyone know of a place that carries them, or have a spare they’d be willing to sell?
Thanks!

#3800 5 years ago

TG Thank you, I wish I would have found that sooner. I ended up ordering the white target face from Marco, and will give riveting a try. Good to know that Action Pinball also carries the translucent blue, since those are also out everywhere else it seems.

2 weeks later
#3909 5 years ago

I found a disconnected or broken solid orange wire under the playfield (circled in red, middle area). I traced the wire to the left edge where it connects to a bulb (also circled); it looks to be a ground wire. Not sure where the open end goes. Hoping someone can look under their playfield and tell me where its supposed to connect.

Game seems to be playing fine...

Thanks!

IMG-6265 (resized).JPGIMG-6265 (resized).JPG
#3914 5 years ago
Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Ok so after a closer look it is the leg for the pop bumper lamp. Just snapped the pic earlier and had to run out the door.

Thanks for the replies. My game was restored by a previous owner, and there is no grounding strap in the area where yours is. There's some remnant of staples, but that's it. Also, the pop bumper lamp sockets were replaced (see black wire and wire nuts) The sockets connect into the white wire with orange stripe, and into a leg of a lamp socket with yellow wire (see bottom right of photo). I tried to capture what's going on in the photo. Since it was wired differently, perhaps the orange wire serves no purpose now, and it didn't come loose?

IMG_1130 (resized).JPGIMG_1130 (resized).JPG
#3915 5 years ago

Here'a a sketch of how the 3 lamp sockets are wired. Is the orange supposed to go somewhere?

wire diag (resized).pngwire diag (resized).png
#3917 5 years ago

Yes, all three of my pop bumper lights are working. Since it appears to not be needed, what’s the best way to leave it? Cap it, or take the wire out all the way to where it’s connected to the left gi bulb?

#3919 5 years ago

True. Thanks fo the help.

1 month later
#4018 4 years ago

I was going thru switch testing over the weekend and came across the coin door switch. It tested as working, but then I started wondering, what is its purpose? There is no chime or sound made when the door is opened, and the flashers and coils still work. Do I have an issue, or is this how it was intended?
Thanks!

#4021 4 years ago
Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Mine does the exact same thing so i guess thats the way it was intended. Otherwise my machine has an issue as well.

Thanks for the reply. Good to know that I'm not the only one. If someone chimes in and says its supposed to work differently, at least we'll get to tackle the problem together!

8 months later
#4622 4 years ago

I've always thought a translucent blue over chrome would look cool.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

17,250 (OBO)
$ 12.95
$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

7,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PolePosition.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whitewater-club-lifejackets-not-required?tu=PolePosition and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.