Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240421_120327 (resized).jpg
20240421_120348 (resized).jpg
IMG_1106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7186 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
White Water 12-7043 Wire.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_7687 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7686 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7694 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7678 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0736 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0732 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0737 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Marten.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4551 4 years ago
Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

I've had my machine for 2 years and it's had an insane amount of plays and it's never one done that. What it does instead that drives me crazy is sometimes when I load up No way out with 2 balls it will sometimes go to pop the ball up the wireform and the ball won't make it out. It then falls back down but the ball behind it has already rolled into position on the popper cup. Now it sits there trying to eject 2 balls which it can't do and the game goes into ball search mode. Then you have to remove the glass, grab a screwdriver and wait for balls to shoot up the wireform and grab it with the screwdriver. At this point your multiball is shot to shit cause it will eject the other ball as well. Very frustrating i'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this issue. I've taken the whole assembly out and fully examined it but have not seen any reason for the problem to persist.

I had the same problem but I got it fixed. In my game the ball was hitting a small metal guide that’s about 1x2 inches big that is next to the cup that fires the ball upwards. I could actually see a small wear mark where it hit. Bending this out of the way a little made everything ok.

1 month later
#4712 4 years ago
Quoted from mystman12:

Labels on it are 32 VOLTS

Make sure you take at least one side of the fuse out of the holder when testing and use 250 or 125 volt fuses.
Hope you find what’s wrong.

3 weeks later
#4742 4 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

If anyone has a good way to cut this stuff--please LMK.

I've had good luck making holes by drilling in reverse. So the drill bit spins in the opposite direction.
Cutting I don't know.

1 month later
#4897 3 years ago
Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

So, what should I do now, remove the diode completely from the new coil and rely on the diode on the power driver board?

You can just cut the diode off. It serves no purpose on a WPC game and this way it doesn't matter which wire goes to which lug.

2 weeks later
#4976 3 years ago
Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

Noone want to chip in on their flipper coil experience for this game?!

Just start with what you have and adjust from there. Every game is different.

#4993 3 years ago
Quoted from RobDutch:

I have 2 options on White Water machines right now and both are at the same price, would like to have advice.
Would you rather have:

Game 1= 1 side faded, multiple switch errors, 1 scratch on playfield near lost mine, left ramp cracked trough the middle and playfield (everything) very dirty but does have topper.

Or

Game 2= new decals, playfield has wear in front of lost mine, no topper

Well, option number 3 is wait for an other to come up for sale. Seems like the 2 that are for sale are not what you are looking for.
It's not a life and death situation! They come up for sale all the time.
Give it a few weeks and you will end up with one that you'll be really happy with.

#5008 3 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

I was trying to figure out what the numbers on the raft inserts mean. I think it means the number of millions you get for getting to that raft? But you can't get them for the first raft (awards to start at 4 million, not 2).

I think you get 1 million points times the raft number you advance to.

#5030 3 years ago
Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

MotherF..... all I had to do was light the "I" in river and then lock ball 3 and I would finally have made vacation jackpot. Instead I got a damn SDTM ball drain. One of these days I will get it... Ughhh frustrating for sure.

That sucks, but it will be even more fun when you do get it!

Btw. I never shoot for the RIVER targets. Too dangerous.
Just collect the letters by lighting the inlanes when the ball passes. My game is set up (by me ) that when the ball comes out of the goldmine it almost always goes up the right inlane and back down so I get two letters for every whirlpool I shoot.

4 weeks later
#5110 3 years ago
Quoted from Johncare07:

I’m brand new to game play. How do you get the Bigfoot to activate? What’s shots (or sequence of shots) do it?

Bigfoot should also turn his head both ways when you first turn the game on. It’s a self test. If that doesn’t happen you probably won’t see him in action during the game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jamestown, NC
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Asheville, NC
Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO
$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Marten.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whitewater-club-lifejackets-not-required?tu=Marten and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.