Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240421_120327 (resized).jpg
20240421_120348 (resized).jpg
IMG_1106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7186 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
White Water 12-7043 Wire.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_7687 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7686 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7694 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7678 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0736 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0732 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0737 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JimFNB.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3120 5 years ago

Looks like a screw cap. Should be available at any hardware store or big box home center --

e.g., https://www.lowes.com/pd/Hillman-1-4-in-x-1-4-in-White-Plastic-End-Cap/3012662

Quoted from delt31:

Thanks guys -
btw noticed these white covers on the sling screws in this video - do you know where he got them from?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=337&v=p6paATc3lcM

1 month later
#3238 5 years ago

this is great news! pm sent

Quoted from Whitewater:

Missing mountains are available again
ebay.com link » Whitewater Missing Lost Mountain Pinball Mod White Water Arcade Machine
Special deal for pinside members US$60 (free delivery worldwide) each mountain custom painted to match your existing mountains

3 months later
#3537 5 years ago

The GI OCD board is still a must if you put leds in the GI, correct?

Or do the latest leds allow for dimming?

This is on my long term to-do list for Wh20 and I'm planning to save up not just for the bulbs but the board too.

Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

What is most popular bulb color for GI? My game is all original incandescent, and I love the warm feeling it gives. Also like seeing the little twinkle of light here and there.
I really like the sunlight 2smd from comet in my other games. Wondering what warm white LED might look like. Has anyone installed those in your white water?

3 months later
#3956 5 years ago

I’m sure you saw this but just in case not ...

the lost mountain mod is in the pinside marketplace

1 month later
#4064 4 years ago

15 years ago someone had reinforced green targets but I can’t find them anymore. Wish they’d come back.

2 months later
#4197 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

The new shaker from Pinshaker is really nice on this game too,.if you are into shakers.

Can you provide details? Hooked up to solenoids or flashers? Which ones specifically?

I’m planning to get the shaker and this would be good reference info, thanks.

#4204 4 years ago

That was a public service you did, tracking the statistics. Convincing too. Thanks!

For those who missed it, see blitz’s post from earlier in the thread — https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whitewater-club-lifejackets-not-required/page/81#post-4979269

Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

I played with both setups extensively.

#4220 4 years ago

When I’m in a groove the left flipper is an easy backhand for the Spine Chiller ramp.

And there are times when you want to keep the ball away from the lock but get it to the upper pf — for example, to stack 5x Playfield and Wh20 multiball.

Backhanding from the left flipper is easier and less risky than the shot from the right flipper. Backhand shots are so satisfying too.

2 weeks later
#4318 4 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

to my knowledge, only Mirco is producing these:

And if you’re following the JJP pf threads and wondering, the mirco wh20 pf looks great. At least on mine (not yet installed), the clear looks and feels solid and fully cured. I couldn’t press my fingernail into it like some can on their JJP or stern pf.

#4331 4 years ago

If you want to keep the dimming effects with leds then you need both LED OCD and GI OCD, right?

2 months later
#4445 4 years ago

Stacked 5x pf, wh20 multiball and boulder bash tonight ... started off with a double jackpot for 110 million and then you guessed it ... all 3 balls drain immediately. Ugh.

I love this game.

3 weeks later
#4471 4 years ago

You were close! You did everything except locking the third ball for Wh2o multiball must be the last thing you do, then vacation jackpot will run.

Definitely give the rules a good read — https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2768

Nice gc score!

#4472 4 years ago

Note the rules contain spoilers on the VJ! So I recommend *not* giving the rules a good read bc VJ is awesome.

I double-checked them to confirm that I was correct.

6 months later
#4949 3 years ago
Quoted from RobDutch:

What would you say is the value of a White Water (snip)

Even rough ones lately seem to go for $4k+ (US), so I would say if you could get it for around 4k then that would be good. The ramps and especially the working topper (even without the dome) are a huge plus. Get pics of the ramps behind the green targets and look for damage, and also look for cracked or chipped boulders. Assuming those are good, then take a base value of about $5k, subtract ~$400 for decals and dome and split the $1k cost of a new pf, and you get to around $4k.

Also, make sure the ramps are good. The first pic obviously isn't the best, but from what you can see of that ramp it sure looks dirty and cloudy. They should be pretty transparent. Good luck.

3 years later
#7450 9 months ago

On my first white water I put a rubber ring in that same spot that HEP points out, so the ball would drop softly with no spin and roll right down toward the flipper.

Probably found that tip in RGP — that was 20 years ago.

#7454 9 months ago
Quoted from MiniPinHead:

Can you please post a photo?

This was the fix I found online years ago --

wh20fix (resized).jpgwh20fix (resized).jpg
#7458 9 months ago

I think if you put one or two rings on the top side of the vuk, then the ball will slow on that side and it should spin such that it rolls down the pf toward the flipper. You could take a slow motion video to check and make sure.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

17,250 (OBO)
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jamestown, NC
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Montpelier, VA
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JimFNB.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whitewater-club-lifejackets-not-required?tu=JimFNB and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.