• 630 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by MiniPinHead
  • Topic is favorited by 298 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
White Water 12-7043 Wire.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_7687 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7686 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7694 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7678 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0736 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0732 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0737 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6165 (resized).png
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0518 (resized).jpeg
Pic (resized).jpg
IMG_2208 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Endprodukt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#552 9 years ago

I will work on the Pinsound (for more information please go to Pinsound.org) reorchestration for White Water in a couple of weeks. I have to finish IJ first.

I'm very happy to work with Warren Davis, who is the original voice of Wet Willy.

Some comparisons, old/new:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wevue4ztcr1yunj/Spirit.wav?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hyypu29auwaf4kl/Welcome%20To%20Wet%20Willys.wav?dl=0

Hope you dig it. It will take some time to finish and I won't make promises on how long it takes. Maybe 2 month, maybe half a year.

I will try to match the original Songs/FX as close as possible but update it with high quality sounds and real instruments. Stay tuned.

#554 9 years ago
Quoted from Jam_Burglar:

Can't wait to hear it. Some of those sounds are going to be tricky. Are you going to need horns for the end of game music?

Yes, it is indeed tricky and that's why it takes a lot of time to do right. I said I use real instruments, but I also use high class virtual instruments (used on hollywood movies and major pop releases etc). I have a 30gb Brass collection with hundreds of articulations for all the instruments. I use it on IJ and some of the reorchestrations sound just like the OST (almost ). Same goes for string sections, percussion etc. I'm a guitarist, I play also bass and drums. I'm an audio engineer and sound designer, but I do this for the fun of it.

The most important part for me was to get Warren Davis to do the main voice of the game. I'm happy he did it.

#559 9 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

I'd order one if they're available when the new sounds are done, sure. Bringing WH20 into the DCS era is an awesome enhancement.
The upgraded speakers are already a no brainer for me, as WH20 is a keeper for me, and the speakers make a difference to audio quality for sure.

It will be far better than DCS. DCS is cool for it's time but still very limited and lofi. This will be CD Quality, 44.1khz 16 bit instead of 32khz 8bit

Quoted from tamoore:

If people will pay 400 bucks for a color DMD - something you don't really interact with when playing, a 400 dollar board to fix the most problematic piece of an otherwise perfect game that is integrated fully into the player experience is a no-brainer.

And you don't pay a cent for my 200+ hours of work for reorchestrating the original soundtrack... Check out my T2 reorchestration for reference. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2932654/T2%20Reorchestrated.mp3

And yes, you should definately upgrade you speaker system to a decent sub and wide range coaxial speakers of the same size, so you can really enjoy it in stereo. Yes that's on top, but it does change the way you play and the quality of the game in my opinion. Playing with headphones is also a really great option.

I love my color dmd's, but on pins without video modes your barely look at it. You'll always hear the sound, though. The cool thing about pinsound is, that you can do about the sound what you like. My goal is to match the original scores with modern sound to keep the feeling of the game.

#561 9 years ago
Quoted from urbanledge:

Does this look right?
Doesnt to me and it's not this way on my getaway, but it seems to work.
It's the apron. This is the only way the screws line up.
Thanks

IMAG0130.jpg 104 KB

Yup, it's just like that with my machine. There are some things that seem different. Do you have that lift-arm on the right side of the cabinet that holds the PF halfway up? It's not on my machine.

4 months later
#1050 9 years ago

Good god that looks so much better. I hate it when White Waters get drowned in blue.

#1055 9 years ago

Has anyone used the topper overlay with the cut outs for the waterfall? Does it look good? Was it was enough to apply etc?

#1067 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

I did....major pia and didnt line up perfect. Turned out pretty nice and the colors looks great compared to how they were before

Are the little stones on the bottom of the waterfall single stickers? Did you apply it wet so you can align it?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO
$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Montpelier, VA
Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Endprodukt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whitewater-club-lifejackets-not-required?tu=Endprodukt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.