Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240421_120327 (resized).jpg
20240421_120348 (resized).jpg
IMG_1106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7186 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
White Water 12-7043 Wire.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_7687 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7686 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7694 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7678 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0736 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0732 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0737 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 27dnast.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2550 6 years ago

New owner....

How difficult/time consuming is a shop on this game?

1 month later
#2595 6 years ago

So here's a problem (s):

My kickback light (left lane) stays lit the whole game. After kickback, it flashes, but then comes back on (even though I haven't hit the kickback targets). However, it goes off when the River Letter insert above it isn't lit (as those letter inserts cycle with flipper buttons)....once that River Letter insert lights up, the kickback comes back on.

I'm also have a weird thing with the lock lights... once I get the first ball locked, the top lock light goes solid. Then, randomly, the very bottom lock light eventually turns on (solid) even though I haven't locked a second ball. When that is happening, the middle lock light remains off.

Anyone ever dealt with these kinds of issues?

#2600 6 years ago
Quoted from Sciddleybop1980:

I do have strange lamp issues with my wh20. Not like yours but my lock lights are odd. At first I thought it maybe ghosting leds so I changed them for incandescent but no change. My extra ball lamp also come on randomly.
It was suggested to me that perhaps the driver transistors maybe "leaking" a little causing the lamps to illuminate. Try changing the associated transistors and see if that makes any difference.
But as has been suggested, sometimes reseating ribbon cables can resolve a myriad of problems.

I'll try cables today... I haven't looked, but I'm assuming the lock lights are opto driven. Perhaps the optos are dirty (or the opto board is bad?

My WH2O has brand new rottendog boards. So I'd be surprised if backbox boards were an issue.

#2602 6 years ago

Yup.... the issue is, I'll lock ball one, and the third lock light will randomly become solid. It will stay solid even when I lock ball two.

#2605 6 years ago
Quoted from horseflesh:

That is weird. Lock 1 isn't even in the same row or column as lock 3. (Lamp 43, had to look it up, I was curious.)
If you figure it out, please let us know!

I've looked through the matrix, too... confusing!

#2609 6 years ago

kick back and left outlane, however, are in the same column (which is my other problem)...

2 months later
#2657 6 years ago

Can someone do me a quick favor and snap a few pictures of the wiring beneath the left side Outlane (for the bounce back and W/Lit inserts)?

Edit: that came out awkward. Looking for some pics of the wiring between those two lights). . Thanks!

#2660 6 years ago

Check fuses! Test the trans on the power driver board.

1 month later
#2760 6 years ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

I just bought the 7 piece ramp set for mine.
Everyone is out of the boulder mountains sets for now, hope they will make some more new ones next year.

Starship Fantasy said they hope to run another set in 6 months or so

4 years later
#6156 2 years ago

I have a pair of unused cliffy's for the boulders... anyone need some? $18 mailed anywhere in the continental US. Shoot me a PM

SOLD

1 month later
#6216 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Alright club members, hoping to crowdsource a little advice.
Went to look at a WH20 today and am on the fence about it. Hoping you can help me suss a couple things out based on what I perceived to be its condition:
Topper: Intact, plastic scuffed, wrinkle in the waterfall
Cabinet: Decals faded in some spots, couple dings on the head, back leg levelers suuuuper rusty
Playfield: Diamond Plate, some wear at inlane rollover switches and shooter lane, no noticeable cracks in ramps or boulders, all incandescent, Spine Chiller switch not registering
Asking is $5000 plus whatever the repair shop needs to do to it to get up and running, which is a bit nebulous and I'll just set at $500. Between that and wanting to upgrade to LEDs, I am feeling like the price is too high, but wanted to get everyone's take here.
Regardless of price I am still undecided; I worry I might get tired of it (although can always flip it) given the more shallow ruleset. I walked away from the shop thinking I was out, but I've spent the rest of the day just thinking about how well it shoots and wanting to flip it again. I looooooove ramps and know this is a classic, but I don't wanna get in over my head with the way the market has been. Would love to know what you'd put at a value for this pin – thanks in advance for the assist!

Do you have pictures?

$5k sounds reasonable… Why pay them to fix it? Buy and source help from here to fix it!

#6229 2 years ago

Hope onemilemore isn't sleeping on this one!

9 months later
#6985 1 year ago

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
17,250 (OBO)
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 27dnast.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whitewater-club-lifejackets-not-required?tu=27dnast and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.