• 630 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by MiniPinHead
  • Topic is favorited by 298 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
White Water 12-7043 Wire.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_7687 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7686 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7692 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7693 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7694 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7678 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0736 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0732 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0737 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6165 (resized).png
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0518 (resized).jpeg
Pic (resized).jpg
IMG_2208 (resized).jpeg
There are 7,815 posts in this topic. You are on page 78 of 157.
#3851 5 years ago

So this game is becoming a huge pain to get now.

Found one made a deal at asking price and asked for details to arrange pick up (4600). An hour later guy goes its sold - WTF

Found another one appeared to be a really good deal (4000). Made a deal called the shipper and then get a message this AM says No deal - what the heck

Have one other on the line appears to be really good shape (best one so far), local to me (which is nice) but also pricey and seller is fixed on price. Can't blame him really. He doesn't need the money, or the space and isn't desperate to sell etc so why let go for a deal. (close to 6k)

Just surprised at how this game has dried up on the sales floor (and how high its price has gotten)

Have to keep searching, searching ...

#3852 5 years ago

ya PinDeLaPin sadly still on hold waiting for the new cabinet... as the decals are totally out of stock

#3853 5 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

ya pindelapin sadly still on hold waiting for the new cabinet... as the decals are totally out of stock

Well dang that really stinks I feel like all of the rest of us are on hold as well who followed you up until this point we all want to see it pulled over the finish line and complete.

#3854 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Just surprised at how this game has dried up on the sales floor (and how high its price has gotten)

WH2O is a better player, IMHO, than games (ex. TOM and TOTAN) that regularly sell in the 6k plus range. WH2O is a one of a kind design and definitely will never be duplicated. From what I’ve been seeing, the floor on these in good, shopped condition is a $5k plus venture now. Under $5k, and it’s probably gonna have topper, ramp and/or boulder issues. That’s where I believe the market currently is.

#3855 5 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

WH2O is a better player, IMHO, than games (ex. TOM and TOTAN) that regularly sell in the 6k plus range. WH2O is a one of a kind design and definitely will never be duplicated. From what I’ve been seeing, the floor on these in good, shopped condition is a $5k plus venture now. Under $5k, and it’s probably gonna have topper, ramp and/or boulder issues. That’s where I believe the market currently is.

you are on the money with the occasional exception (one of which I listed above) as it had no real issues.

The last one I have a shot at has no issues at all other than a cracked dome (at the attachment points only) but everything else good to really good - not CQ which I am not looking for at all. Just want a solid game that isn't beat to hell that we can play and have fun with and I don't need to work on every 5 mins. This one is just under 6k. High IMHO at 5k I would have bought it already its definitely nice enough for that.

Another one is now on my radar from a forum member (thank you) but it needs a topper and we all know how impossible that is to get

#3856 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

So this game is becoming a huge pain to get now.
Found one made a deal at asking price and asked for details to arrange pick up (4600). An hour later guy goes its sold - WTF
Found another one appeared to be a really good deal (4000). Made a deal called the shipper and then get a message this AM says No deal - what the heck
Have one other on the line appears to be really good shape (best one so far), local to me (which is nice) but also pricey and seller is fixed on price. Can't blame him really. He doesn't need the money, or the space and isn't desperate to sell etc so why let go for a deal. (close to 6k)
Have to keep searching, searching ...

It's unreal how much they've gone up. My machine was 1800 in 07 and i thought it was a lot at the time. Beautiful condition too.

#3857 5 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

It's unreal how much they've gone up. My machine was 1800 in 07 and i thought it was a lot at the time. Beautiful condition too.

Wanna sell it, lol

#3858 5 years ago

Yeah that sucks. But like everybody knows: until the game is sitting on your game room a deal is so far from being done. It's tricky...

I paid 5500 cad (4200 usd) at the end of 2016 (2 1/2 years ago). Above average player condition. Which was at the time exact Pinside median sale price.

#3859 5 years ago

Are there any decent options for a topper?

The game I am looking at now has everything but the foil sticker (all other parts yes) and yeah I know like everyone else too.

Wish laseriffic or tilt toppers would do one for those w/o any topper. While not original would be better than nothing, it would probably look pretty cool too.

#3860 5 years ago

Hey guys I put a poll up in the forum about boulder sets please vote.

#3861 5 years ago

I can’t stop playing My WH2O, I’m neglecting the TAF in the room.

#3862 5 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

I bought mine in late '96. Paid $950 for it to an arcade that was closing. Only needed some minor fixes (and a whole lot of cleaning). It's been a great machine for me now for over 20 years.

Actually scored 3.2 Billion on it yesterday (my best game in a long time).

#3863 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Are there any decent options for a topper?
The game I am looking at now has everything but the foil sticker (all other parts yes) and yeah I know like everyone else too.
Wish laseriffic or tilt toppers would do one for those w/o any topper. While not original would be better than nothing, it would probably look pretty cool too.

No option.

#3864 5 years ago

Yeah I know just have to suffer w/o one or keep praying with everyone else they repro or one comes up to buy - umm yeah.

#3865 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Yeah I know just have to suffer w/o one or keep praying with everyone else they repro or one comes up to buy - umm yeah.

Repro in the works.. sld be 300-500 i believe he said.

#3866 5 years ago

What are the chances this becomes a CGC remake in the next couple years? Trying to decide if I hold out...

#3867 5 years ago

Would be nice but I doubt it

CC is clearly next. After that no idea but guessing TOM or TOTAN or CV

#3868 5 years ago
Quoted from Patrunkenphat7:

What are the chances this becomes a CGC remake in the next couple years? Trying to decide if I hold out...

Id say not good...

#3869 5 years ago

I understand that most think CC is next, but why those other three over White Water? More popular themes? CV is fairly wonky to attempt to remake imo. TOM is an obvious candidate, albeit a very simple game.

#3870 5 years ago

CC is next and then TOM. My guess is TOTAN after that, but it’s just a guess.

#3871 5 years ago

So I tracked down a very nice White Water - new pf, new boulders, new ramps etc.

I already ordered a colorDMD (LED version), bigfoot hotfoot mod, pinduino - what else essential to get?

It does not have Cliffy's or Mantis am I taking a huge risk not getting these for a home game.

zene10 highly recommended the GI OCD and LED OCD which after seeing videos I really want to get but ouch another $300 for this game.

#3872 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

So I tracked down a very nice White Water - new pf, new boulders, new ramps etc.
I already ordered a colorDMD (LED version), bigfoot hotfoot mod - what else essential to get?
It does not have Cliffy's or Mantis am I taking a huge risk not getting these for a home game.

Send back the LED and get the LCD.

#3873 5 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Send back the LED and get the LCD.

I thought the consensus on older games was the LED version newer games MB etc LCD. I had LCD in my OG MB for a while and ran it on hires setting and loved it but I would think with the older games and lesser animation the LED would be better. It's also a direct replacement no funky mounting extending in the back box etc.

#3874 5 years ago

Give me 5k and take mine

#3875 5 years ago
Quoted from robertg130:

Give me 5k and take mine

Are you selling a white water?

#3876 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Are you selling a white water?

looks like it's just a short boat ride away.

#3877 5 years ago

Yes,I’m in PR
But the machine is really nice!

#3878 5 years ago
Quoted from robertg130:

Yes,I’m in PR
But the machine is really nice!

Can't imagine the shipping costs for that.

#3879 5 years ago

This is

484E4CDF-71B4-405A-B482-2347DCEA1734 (resized).jpeg484E4CDF-71B4-405A-B482-2347DCEA1734 (resized).jpegDFA494D7-4423-43F2-AE23-DF29A62D5853 (resized).jpegDFA494D7-4423-43F2-AE23-DF29A62D5853 (resized).jpeg89F245F1-AF38-4587-A6AD-43FCD8AC83A2 (resized).jpeg89F245F1-AF38-4587-A6AD-43FCD8AC83A2 (resized).jpeg
#3880 5 years ago

Looking for a few playfield ball guides, anyone have a white water being parted out?

#3881 5 years ago

Here is the lighted speaker panel. You can adjust the brightness and also patterns with a remote.

20190317_232950 (resized).jpg20190317_232950 (resized).jpg
#3882 5 years ago

Looks good , just a bummer that the installation process was not as easy as it should have been hope the sellers sort out the issues for future customers.

Quoted from Zavadoza:

Here is the lighted speaker panel. You can adjust the brightness and also patterns with a remote.
[quoted image]

#3883 5 years ago
Quoted from Zavadoza:

[quoted image]

Looks really good!

#3884 5 years ago
Quoted from Zavadoza:

[quoted image]

Did you go with HD glass for glare reduction?

#3885 5 years ago
Quoted from Whitewater:

Looks good , just a bummer that the installation process was not as easy as it should have been hope the sellers sort out the issues for future customers.

Agreed. I would like to add this to the game I am getting but not if its not "simple" plug play as stated on their site. For as much money as it costs I don't want to have to be screwing around with it like you did.

Looks fantastic though, well done.

#3886 5 years ago
Quoted from J67ab:

Did you go with HD glass for glare reduction?

Yes, it has invisiglass.

#3887 5 years ago

Anyone have the Wet Willie's sign from lighted pinball mods? My son wants to add it to the game. I 'm not opposed but I would prefer the skull mountain mod instead though.

s-l1600-20-9 (resized).jpgs-l1600-20-9 (resized).jpgs-l1600-23-9 (resized).jpgs-l1600-23-9 (resized).jpg
#3888 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Anyone have the Wet Willie's sign from lighted pinball mods? My son wants to add it to the game. I 'm not opposed but I would prefer the skull mountain mod instead though.[quoted image][quoted image]

No reason you can't have both

#3889 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

I already ordered a colorDMD (LED version), bigfoot hotfoot mod, pinduino - what else essential to get?
zene10 highly recommended the GI OCD and LED OCD which after seeing videos I really want to get but ouch another $300 for this game.

A second mortage? Grats, sounds like a keeper!

New ramps, yes please get mantis protector.

Drop the mods. Pick whatever DMD you like better.

#3890 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

If you value your boulder garden plastics then I highly suggest the cliffys and the mantis protectors are definitely a must also if your ramps arent cracked behind the lock targets.

#3891 5 years ago
Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

If you value your boulder garden plastics then I highly suggest the cliffys and the mantis protectors are definitely a must also if your ramps arent cracked behind the lock targets.

Went ahead and ordered. Cliffy has my money. Only fear I have with the mantis protectors is how tight things get once installed and of course putting holes in a new PF.

Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

No reason you can't have both

because where both mount it makes that area very crowded and blocks a lot of the ramp area. I mean I like both but don't want things to be overly cluttered and look stupid

Quoted from Plumonium:

A second mortage? Grats, sounds like a keeper!
New ramps, yes please get mantis protector.
Drop the mods. Pick whatever DMD you like better.

Yeah need a second mortgage for this hobby period. However we will be (have to be) taking a break on the pin side of things. Just working on them when needed and playing them of course. And yes unless something crazy happens (and it could) this should be a keeper along with our MBRLE. POTC is heading that way as well but we need a lot more time on it to make that decision. We only have one other available spot in the house which I think we will use for rotating a game every 6 months/year or so.

#3892 5 years ago

Something u dont see anymore!

1526DEAF-B187-40DE-8E69-40936C86E239 (resized).jpeg1526DEAF-B187-40DE-8E69-40936C86E239 (resized).jpegEFEFF68F-2C6A-4262-97F2-B6D5C2C672D0 (resized).jpegEFEFF68F-2C6A-4262-97F2-B6D5C2C672D0 (resized).jpeg
#3893 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Anyone have the Wet Willie's sign from lighted pinball mods? My son wants to add it to the game. I 'm not opposed but I would prefer the skull mountain mod instead though.

I have both the Skull mountain and the Wet Wiley's cabin on my machine. I put the cabin up in the corner where many people put the "missing mountain".
I did have to put in an additional piece of velcro to keep it in place.

Also, I had planned/hoped to hook in its lighting to the switched lamp that activates during Wet Wiley's mode, but apparently that can't be done without soldering it in, so I currently have it just attached to a GI lamp. I will be at TPF this weekend and I hope to find a better solution there. It does look really good though.

Similarly, I had thought that I could connect the "eyes" on the skull mod to the two lock lights. Unfortunately, the eyes are connected together and expect to be hooked to a flasher bulb. I have it connected to the Lost Mine kick-out flasher, which looks cool, but is sort of incongruous.

#3894 5 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

I have both the Skull mountain and the Wet Wiley's cabin on my machine. I put the cabin up in the corner where many people put the "missing mountain".
I did have to put in an additional piece of velcro to keep it in place.
Also, I had planned/hoped to hook in its lighting to the switched lamp that activates during Wet Wiley's mode, but apparently that can't be done without soldering it in, so I currently have it just attached to a GI lamp. I will be at TPF this weekend and I hope to find a better solution there. It does look really good though.
Similarly, I had thought that I could connect the "eyes" on the skull mod to the two lock lights. Unfortunately, the eyes are connected together and expect to be hooked to a flasher bulb. I have it connected to the Lost Mine kick-out flasher, which looks cool, but is sort of incongruous.

Thanks for that input, really appreciate it!

Any chance you could snap a pic of your game, really curious to see how they would look.

Greg

#3895 5 years ago

Here are a couple of pics. So what do you think?
Sorry about the glare, it looks better in the daylight.

20190318_205016.jpg20190318_205016.jpg20190318_205221.jpg20190318_205221.jpg

#3896 5 years ago

I like that.

#3897 5 years ago

I actually like that quite a bit. Gets both items in there without blocking too much at all.

Thanks for the pics!

Greg

#3898 5 years ago

So what does everyone have for a colordmd?

I ordered the LED version or so I thought and received my order today and it’s the LCD version

Just wanted to know what’s the concensus is all

Thx

#3899 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

So what does everyone have for a colordmd?
I ordered the LED version or so I thought and received my order today and it’s the LCD version
Just wanted to know what’s the concensus is all
Thx

I believe most use lcd... that's all i use bc it looks nice and has lots of options

#3900 5 years ago

GCS2000 be glad u got the LCD, this is a hotly debated topic, but I’m pro LCD on games with lots of animation, and whitewater is one of them. LCD is just much more flexible also May y display options and won’t blind u

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mapleton, UT
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Montpelier, VA
$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jamestown, NC
17,250 (OBO)
$ 12.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

There are 7,815 posts in this topic. You are on page 78 of 157.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whitewater-club-lifejackets-not-required/page/78?hl=gcs2000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.